La Nuit Trésor à la Folie 2018

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme
Top 46 in Women's Perfume
La Nuit Trésor à la Folie is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Bergamot, Pear, Currant
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Jasmine, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla, Benzoin, Tonka bean, Patchouli, Blond woods, Ambrox, Nutmeg

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 21.04.2021.

Successful blind purchase
This beautiful fragrance was my very first blind purchase and I definitely did not regret it. Trésor à la folie smells for me just like what the bottle suggests on the outside. In the top note very fruity sweet, deep red, ripe berries. Then after some time it changes slightly and the vanilla comes through very strongly, stronger than I would have imagined (but not a cheap Dr. Oetker vanilla pudding vanilla like many other fragrances). I had to get used to this distinct vanilla, but by now La nuit Trésor à la folie is my very favorite cozy scent for cold days. Definitely a sweet scent, the vanilla remains present almost throughout. Very good durability and sillage. Whether I would buy it again, I do not know, but I will use it up very gladly
Christacita
Je t'aime à la folie et à l'infini
I will now tell you a love story. I have already written about it in another perfume review, namely when Gucci Rush almost drove me crazy with its coriander notes and my new love from Paris. It wasn't love at first sight, but definitely a storybook love story with a man who looked like Mathieu from La boum the fete. We met in San Diego. I'm Swiss, he's French. We had a great time in together, exploring the shores of California and our emotional worlds alike. The sunsets on the beach were the most romantic thing ever. The language barrier wasn't easy, but when I think back, kind of nice too.

After I was back in Switzerland and he was back in the city of love, Paris, we couldn't be without each other. And so every other weekend, I took the Chur-Paris night train to be close to my Manu. Since we loved each other à la folie anyway, I spontaneously decided to move to Paris. And I did. An intense time in Paris followed, with romantic excursions, learning the most beautiful language in the world, tête à têtes and much more. Every day we said to each other several times, "je t'aime à la folie et à l'infini".

With "à la folie" I now make the link to the Trésor perfume. After all, I was on war footing with Trésor, as the 90s perfume didn't turn me on at all - to put it mildly. Fortunately, I recently ventured into the same perfume line with à la folie. What a scent!!!!!! Smelled it, liked it, and bought it. The name and scent fit perfectly with my love of France. Vanilla-intense with that pink pepper and nutmeg note, its subtle floral-fruit accords. Haunting, sweet, seductive, passionate. And totally special! Just like our love back then. To underpin our vow of love in the form of music, we chose Francis Cabrel's song "Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai" as our love song.

Love, alas, did not last "à l'infini." But the memories of how it felt then, with all the passionate and romantic aspects, different countries and cultures, remain unforgettable. So if you want to know what it's like to feel "à la folie" and feel the touch of Paris magic around you, I can only recommend this perfume
Anonymous
Even if the fragrance is a somewhat perfumed vanilla with accessories: it is just awesome
I love this deliciously sweet, warm gourmand. Even if it comes across a bit perfumy, it's not synthetic, mega pleasant and kind of yummy, especially towards the base note. Therefore, no vanilla fan should miss it. I love this one, as well as the original version, but it is also interesting, in my opinion, for those who didn't like the "Ur-La Nuit Tresor". Compared to this one, à la folie is fluffier, rounder and definitely less smoky.
To the fragrance: I'm not super, what it fragrance descriptions, but nobody is perfect. ;)
The top note begins floral sweet, however, I can not identify the floral notes exactly, because they appear only briefly and background.
In the heart notes, the berries then gently appear with the cozy vanilla. A somewhat sweetish rose is also present, but only discreetly like the other floral notes at the beginning.
In the base, the cozy, soft and actually slightly less perfumy vanilla note remains with. Nice that this note accompanies the course of the fragrance throughout.
Both the durability, as well as the sillage are top (as usually with the Lancôme fragrances). Some estimate the fragrance as mature, but I am of the opinion that the fragrance is suitable for all ages. I wear him already seid about a year and am just 20...
Actually, he is an elegant Ausgehduft, but I love him so much that I wear him in everyday life. Am just a big gourmand fan... Also The price-performance ratio is very appropriate in my opinion.
À la Folie will certainly accompany me for many years. However, I no longer commit to a signature fragrance, because there are several fragrances that I appreciate. This is nevertheless one of my favorite fragrances of the highest order
I am a la folie
A more appropriate headline I can not think of for this unspeakably great fragrance.
I have some fragrances that fit me incredibly well, and I love the fact that there are so many beautiful perfumes for thousands of different occasions, lighter for summer, heavier for winter, daytime fragrances, evening fragrances. I also like the variety of being able to put on a perfume on a whim. If I'm sad, I can underline that with a melancholic scent, or cheer myself up with something sparkling. I have wonderful memories with many of my treasures, and some have to wait longer for their use, but then fit all the better because they were carefully chosen for that day. That's why I actually don't like to commit to just one signature scent.
Would you put me, however, before the choice ... it would be Lancome La nuit Tresor a la folie. I am so addicted to this fragrance, it's insane.

Once again, I'm lying in bed, my daughter snuggled up to me, and I'm trying to describe this pink and black jewel that gently envelops me, but I think I just can't do it justice. Also, I just can't and won't smell and describe this fragrance broken down into its individual parts because it just shines so perfectly and deliciously in the sum of its things. It smells so natural, never pungent, synthetic or suffocating, floating around me, always there and staying with me until the next morning. When I spray it on (2, 3 sprays on the back of my neck), I always have to close my eyes for a moment, inhale with a sigh and somehow, very briefly, the world stands still. Honestly, that's how it really is! That a perfume blows me away like that, and beguiles me like that, completes me like that, has never happened to me to this extent before. I fall in love quickly, am easily impressed at the first spray, but usually this interest fades quickly again, at the latest after 2, 3 weeks. But not with this fragrance, oh no. The euphoria is unbroken for months.

"La nuit tresor a la folie" smells exactly as described in the pyramid. Most of all, I perceive juicy dark (but not overripe) berries, a beautiful dark pink (but not squeaky pink) rose, and the very finest bourbon vanilla (yes really, not the normal vanilla) as well as a delicious tonka bean on warm wood. It changes by the hour, yet stays the same. He smells so familiar and yet new.

The comparison with red fruit jelly with vanilla sauce I can partially agree, but the wood, the rose and tonka are so present that he yet again does not quite fit.
Who knows me knows that already a too penetrating rose note can spoil the whole perfume for me. May the top and base notes are still so beautiful, is it too rosy is over with me, I'm sensitive. The well-known Tresor la nuit Damask rose is used here, however, well-dosed, the slight spiciness by Ambrox and nutmeg round off the fragrance perfectly. H+S are very good, but without being intrusive or artificial.
The heart note reminds me of something, but I just can not come up with it. Somehow, the fragrance melts so well with my skin that I can just fully identify with it.
I am downright addicted to it, can you tell very much? :-D

I'm a responsible mum since summer 2020, but in my heart felt forever 17 (in my head sometimes too :-D), and somehow "a la folie" brings across this change and at the same time constant believably. I'm still the same, yet changed in one fell swoop. My needs no longer come first, I have to always decide for the best for a little person who wouldn't exist without me, and honestly? Sometimes I'm scared shitless of doing something gravely wrong. However, when my little mouse squeals happily at me, reaches her sticky little hands out to me and gurgles "mamamamam"...I know I can't do too much wrong. My daughter makes me stronger, more vulnerable, even more confident and mindful of what's important, just like "A la folie". I love them both, but my child 1 billion times more. That's still a huge compliment to "A la folie".

Nuit Tresor a la Folie and it’s magical tricks
This looks like and is a gem to me. It smells like a sweet potion infused with redcurrant and spices. There is a cherry-kissed tonka bean sweetness and a magical red-fruit stinginess and twinkling feeling. The vanillic benzoin offers warmth and depth to the scent. The rose feels somehow chocolatey, sprinkled with cocoa powder, it sometimes even gives me chocolate truffle "illusions". Now if it could only be a bit more intense because what I get is so gorgeous that I can't get enough of it. It has a very strange property in terms of how it is perceived. It is such a deep scent that you have to look for it and go through an olfactory "digging" process. So the scent is potentially but not actually there and all the fun is about trying to "catch" it. Nuit Tresor a la folie is definitely a treasure worth to be found.
Seductive
This fragrance I find better than its predecessor La nuit Tresor.
It is sweeter and brings an oriental, spicy vibe.
Super sillage, durability and a compliment-getter.
Suitable as an evening fragrance, date-night scent.
Especially in the cold seasons.
(Y)
Runa
Melting contents in hard shell
This perfume is certainly not the most suitable candidate to try on with your first comment.
I dare to do it anyway, because apart from the abundance of comments, mine is not decisive here and because ... and because, well... La Nuit Trésor À La Folie and I don't have such a close and hot relationship, but actually only on certain occasions do we (literally) make contact with each other. In other words, if I were "it" (La Nuit Trésor À La Folie) - I would feel totally neglected ... :(

Nothing happens by chance and there is a reason for that with us, between us, and when I look inside myself like this, it is more based on respect than anything else. Through our togetherness La Nuit Trésor À La Folie embodies a special charisma and elegance for me and is neither an all-world nor an everyday perfume - La Nuit Trésor À La Folie is not hot, but like ice cream!
The thick glass flacon is huge, heavy and very solid, with a hint of diamond-cut. The dark, gradient colouring between black and red has a magical attraction, I feel I'm holding something unusual in my hands.
In contrast to the flacon, the cap is rather inconspicuous, but very fittingly held, simple and very flat, not disturbing or tearing apart the symmetry of the flacon. However, I see a kind of "blemish" in the fact that it is not made of glass, but rather light and made of clear plastic, which means that the coolness of the flacon, which is always felt in the hand and fingers, is not transmitted and felt equally well.

Sprayers left, right, wrists. and then there is why it is not such a hot love with us, because something smoky cold, slightly wicked, I perceive, nothing expects sweet or warm is there. That may be the combination of the top note, and I discover something of cooled and burnt wood, perhaps from the base note During the first hour À La Folie builds up a certain kind of "coolness and above all distance" towards me despite direct physical contact - I don't (no longer) try to smell the scent of À La Folie. Rather, it's like this, now and then, through movements you make, to perceive the perfume here and there in the spikes it radiates, because À La Folie is and remains actually very close to your body. But these "tips" are warm, slightly fruity, berry-like, and when I want to have more of it, to "sniff" for the fragrance again, I notice more and more over time how this cool distance gives way to a lovely, sweet, sometimes fruity warmth instead of its broadness - but the radiance and elegance is still preserved. À La Folie develops its own special aura in his playing, which becomes more and more creamy, almost even feels like this (felt in the head) in the end.

À La Folie is a special perfume in my collection. Compared to the others, it's not "straight" from beginning to end, but alternately magical and remains enchanting. After all, it's the same perfume that was once applied.

With À La Folie, I only get warmer with time, and I have long since taken over this for myself, because I know of no better way to go out and simply play the melting game "à la folies" with it!

PS:
To formulate this here (also consciously for me) in this comment has 2 changes as a result:
1. Adjustment of my valuation by +0.5 and
2. out of the "Outlet" folder!
Thanks for reading and see you next time, maybe ;)
DonJuanDeCat
Twice shrieking is better than once shrieking... oh and the fragrance is of course great too :D
Soo you bloody bookworms! Hmm... actually, I'm sure more women will read this commi, after all, it's a women's scent. Therefore I say simply times instead of Leseratten better her Lesemäuschen :DD

Today I come to a fragrance that once again a Parfuma absolutely wanted to have tested from me. And yes, it was the same perfume that wanted me to test La Nuit back then. At that time, she just didn't rest until I had finally described the scent and I thought it was all over. But no, after that she kept screaming because I had to try this La Folie here *sigh* :DD
Soo, this has now also happened, even if as always in a really elaborate way. Because the Tresor fragrances are in a corner with really colorful or simply very feminine looking flacons, where I am always a little shy to try such a fragrance on myself. So as usual I went to the bottle, looked around and hoped that the only lady standing there in the distance would not come any closer in my direction.

"Please don't come any closer!"
"Please don't come any closer!"
"..."
"OH MY GOD SHE'S GETTING CLOSER!!!" (and even worse, there came NOCH MORE women, and even saleswomen, of course, right at the moment AFTER I had sprayed on the scent and still held the bottle in my hand...!!). Well, somehow I was smiled at by some people, after all I was the only one who sprayed something on in the hallway, so I had a very sexy, delicious, but also feminine aura... I'm pretty sure they all thought I was,... just say, not hetero... but I'm a smart guy, I immediately knew what I had to do about it. I pulled out my cell phone, pretended to look at other scents, mumbled things like "what else did she like?" and achieved what I wanted. While the faces of the saleswomen darkened a bit because they thought that I would compare prices on the Internet, the faces of the customers became even more delighted, but not because they still thought I was gay, no, but now thought that I would look for a Christmas present for my girlfriend and I would have to be a really nice guy because I took so much time for it so that everything is right and perfect! If they'd known I didn't have a girlfriend, mu ha ha ha ha... that I... uh... don't... have a girlfriend... ... ... ;_; *seeeeeeeeeeeeeufz*... :DD

Oh, let's just get to the scent...

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins fruity and powdery-sweet. At the beginning for a short moment the fruity (especially pear, but also some berries from pink pepper and currants) is still in the foreground, after that a powdery-sweet scent emerges, which together with the fruity notes smells a little like delicious fruit cake, but of course much more perfumed... but tasty is delicious :))
The sweet notes come mainly from vanilla, then a little from jasmine. For quite a long time it stays fruity, powdery-gentle and sweet, while all combined smells very nice and sexy. The roses flash from time to time, but I have to say that I don't really notice the roses.
A little later it is still fruity, but the fruity taste is a little less, as the fragrance is a little softer and sweeter due to scents such as benzoin and tonka bean. And so it remains until the very end, until in the very late base only powdery-sweet vanilla remains, which then smells for quite a while.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The charisma is very good, because you are surrounded by a large fragrance cloud, which leaves a nice, pleasant fragrance trail everywhere you walk around. The durability is also extremely good, so that it even sticks to the skin until the next morning. On the clothes (e.g. scarf or jacket) it sticks even eternally. My jacket still smells intensely of this scent, and that for over a week!

The bottle:
The bottle is a darker and purplish version of the well-known gemstone like safe bottles. A silk ribbon has been attached to the neck, on which the name of the fragrance can be seen. The angular and angular lid also looks like a gemstone, which of course goes very well with the rest of the bottle. Everything is very beautiful, even if a little bit unwieldy.

Okay, first of all: The eternally screaming perfume that had constantly tried to turn this scent on me was right. The smell here is great. Really, really great. Very sexy, very tasty, just one of those fragrances where I would run drooling behind every perfume and never see her again would frighten her away... *sigh* why does everyone run away from me? #((

Anyway, the scent is really beautiful. Especially for autumn and winter it is a great companion that you could use anywhere. A little less dosed for the day, a little more for the evening, because it is also a perfect scent. And although I as a guy constantly rumsabbere and here tell, how tasty the time again with you girls should work, so this time I was stared at with this smell, ... unfortunately, however, after I had fled after spraying in the men's department to be able to analyze the smell in all peace. So unfortunately it was a little... irritating to be stared at by guys... argh!

Whatever, test him anyway, because I can definitely recommend him. Remember that with this fragrance you could always be the center of attention. Stupid only that all other girls could think the same, so that at the next party 200 girls with this scent will show up and then the one will stand out who might be wearing Alien (especially the new and also very great Alien Fusion), mu ha ha ha ha ha ha :DD

Hey hey, well then, I wish you all a nice evening, a nice 2nd Advent and see you next time :)
The dot on the i....
This scent literally makes me rapturous, so that I hear a purring sound of enthusiasm from myself with my eyes closed and my head tilted, and at the same time I am speechless.
To name the single components in order of their appearances is unfortunately not possible for me.
I feel it is a total work of art. But for me it's not a day fragrance and it's not an evergreen.

DIVINE, beguiling, passion, wicked, fireworks, the dot on the i, heartbeat, high pulse, sensual dessert, cream Brulee, black lace, woman who plays with her charms and at the same time loves you with her deer eyes, blindfolded to taste delicacies, he is PERFECT.

Patrick Süßkind probably told the story of this fragrance with "The Perfume".

Although the fragrance didn't appear until 2018 and hopefully won't disappear from the market again so quickly, I actually caught myself securing 2 hamster bottles for myself, woman can never know...
GirlofNow
Through you I have discovered my love for scents!♡
I have to admit that this is the most personal commentary/text I've ever written about a fragrance! I have discovered the love, to perfumes or better said to the perfume world through this perfume for me! This fragrance had already moved something in me the first time I tested it, something that a fragrance has never done before...! I can still remember very well when I tested the fragrance, but please don't laugh at me:D It was Valentine's Day...:D When I think about it I almost have to laugh about it myself:DD. I remember exactly I was looking for a present for my mother. (And yes I give presents to my mother also on Valentine's Day because I simply love her from the bottom of my heart!♡) I sniffed through many scents, at that time I had 0 idea of scents, because it was just important to me to smell good more again also not.... But for my mother it was always important to me that she liked the scents too and that she also wears them:)))) I went to the shelf where the fragrances of Lancome are beautifully set up and well-placed and the bottle of the la nuit Tresor a la folie really popped into my eyes:) I was almost alone in love with the bottle because it looked soooooooo beautiful and special:) Seldom has a bottle made me so speechless as this! Well, anyway, I took the bottle (tester) in my hand and wondered if I should spray it on myself... I just gave myself a spray on my wrist. I gave the fragrance 5 seconds to develop well and then just smelled on my wrist.....OHA just came from me and I stood like rooted in front of the perfume shelf and couldn't stop sniffing at my wrist!*-*-*-*-*-*-* I just thought, how can a fragrance smell so damn good that you can't stop sniffing at your wrist*-* And I've never had that up to now (before)!

Let's get to the beautiful part of the fragrance description:

The first thing I want to emphasize is that the fragrance is very different from all Tresor fragrances! Also I have to say that I fell in love with (almost) all Tresor scents because of this scent!) Now we just start with the description of the fragrance!:) I am dominated by such a sweet and smoky vanilla note which becomes more and more beautiful in the course of the fragrance:) Sweet and seductive berry notes I smell most intensely in the base note*-* In my opinion these make the scent itself much more interesting and mysterious. The rose note also plays an important role in the fragrance, because the Damascus rose makes the fragrance much rounder and gives it a very feminine touch:) H+S is extreme I smell because like almost all Tresor scents two days on my clothes!

All in all I can only say that I am overjoyed to have discovered this fragrance for myself, because through this perfume I have finally found what makes me feel and happy every day and that is perfume! I am also very grateful to have found Parfumo because, through this great platform, I always get to know new people who share a great passion for fragrances like me and that just makes me happy!;)♡ Thanks to this perfume, I could also get to know the Tresor family better and especially love the la nuit Tresor edp!:)))) These two fragrances have a very valuable place in my heart: D I hope that the text is well written because, this fragrance simply bedeudet me a lot, because without this perfume I would probably still be looking for what I heartily enjoy!) Thank you Lancome♡

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Hazy bourbon vanilla peers through amber coloured glasses whilst lazing on a velvet chaise. Gaudy, but so decadently gorgeous.

by Tahnee
by Normajean12
by Staerke
by Staerke

Popular Lancôme

Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Peut-Être (2020) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Figues & Agrumes by Lancôme