La Nuit Trésor à la Folie (2018)

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Bergamot, Pear, Currant
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Jasmine, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla, Benzoin, Tonka bean, Patchouli, Blond woods, Ambrox, Nutmeg

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.10.2019

10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

The dot on the i....
This scent literally makes me rapturous, so that I hear a purring sound of enthusiasm from myself with my eyes closed and my head tilted, and at the same time I am speechless.
To name the single components in order of their appearances is unfortunately not possible for me.
I feel it is a total work of art. But for me it's not a day fragrance and it's not an evergreen.

DIVINE, beguiling, passion, wicked, fireworks, the dot on the i, heartbeat, high pulse, sensual dessert, cream Brulee, black lace, woman who plays with her charms and at the same time loves you with her deer eyes, blindfolded to taste delicacies, he is PERFECT.

Patrick Süßkind probably told the story of this fragrance with "The Perfume".

Although the fragrance didn't appear until 2018 and hopefully won't disappear from the market again so quickly, I actually caught myself securing 2 hamster bottles for myself, woman can never know...
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

La Belle has put her Lipstick On
I have admittedly read the description on the packaging of La Nuit Trésor à la Folie with a smile on my face... There is talk of the love elixir of the 21st century, which was allegedly created there.
About such descriptions one must say: Marketing is simply everything.

I want to anticipate so much: the wheel is of course not reinvented with film.
But: it's the mixture that makes the difference. And the result for me falls into the realm of art.

I smell echoes of Lipstick On by Maison Margiela.
I definitely smell La Belle from JPG, too.
So in a way it is La Belle who has applied her lipstick to go out.
Those who like La Belle and Lipstick On will find in my eyes a very successful combination of the two with the well-known La Nuit aura, which is unmistakably present.

And yes, it's Rose. And yet I like the scent very much, although I generally can't start that much with Rose, as long as she dominates.
But the rose, in combination with the very, very tasty vanilla, is clearly put in its place, which is very beneficial for the fragrance. Depth comes into play as soon as Patchouli joins them.

The foil has the same, slightly dark aura, which I already like with the normal La Nuit.
Even if the film appears warmer and softer overall.
I also find the Sillage of the foil rather subdued compared to the La Nuit.
Durability (and also Sillage) could strike a little more overall, but the bottom line is a very solid and flattering fragrance, which doesn't have such good ratings here for nothing.

All in all it is a fragrance for intimate winter evenings. But it can also be worn during the day as it does not throw Sillage around like many others.
I also think he fits well into this time and is a worthy representative of the fragrances of his generation. He definitely has something modern for me and is in tune with the spirit of the times.
The mere fact that there are x flankers to the common fragrances says a lot about our society.
I'm going to leave it at that and am happy about my new sweetheart.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

GirlofNow
Through you I have discovered my love for scents!♡
I have to admit that this is the most personal commentary/text I've ever written about a fragrance! I have discovered the love, to perfumes or better said to the perfume world through this perfume for me! This fragrance had already moved something in me the first time I tested it, something that a fragrance has never done before...! I can still remember very well when I tested the fragrance, but please don't laugh at me:D It was Valentine's Day...:D When I think about it I almost have to laugh about it myself:DD. I remember exactly I was looking for a present for my mother. (And yes I give presents to my mother also on Valentine's Day because I simply love her from the bottom of my heart!♡) I sniffed through many scents, at that time I had 0 idea of scents, because it was just important to me to smell good more again also not.... But for my mother it was always important to me that she liked the scents too and that she also wears them:)))) I went to the shelf where the fragrances of Lancome are beautifully set up and well-placed and the bottle of the la nuit Tresor a la folie really popped into my eyes:) I was almost alone in love with the bottle because it looked soooooooo beautiful and special:) Seldom has a bottle made me so speechless as this! Well, anyway, I took the bottle (tester) in my hand and wondered if I should spray it on myself... I just gave myself a spray on my wrist. I gave the fragrance 5 seconds to develop well and then just smelled on my wrist.....OHA just came from me and I stood like rooted in front of the perfume shelf and couldn't stop sniffing at my wrist!*-*-*-*-*-*-* I just thought, how can a fragrance smell so damn good that you can't stop sniffing at your wrist*-* And I've never had that up to now (before)!

Let's get to the beautiful part of the fragrance description:

The first thing I want to emphasize is that the fragrance is very different from all Tresor fragrances! Also I have to say that I fell in love with (almost) all Tresor scents because of this scent!) Now we just start with the description of the fragrance!:) I am dominated by such a sweet and smoky vanilla note which becomes more and more beautiful in the course of the fragrance:) Sweet and seductive berry notes I smell most intensely in the base note*-* In my opinion these make the scent itself much more interesting and mysterious. The rose note also plays an important role in the fragrance, because the Damascus rose makes the fragrance much rounder and gives it a very feminine touch:) H+S is extreme I smell because like almost all Tresor scents two days on my clothes!

All in all I can only say that I am overjoyed to have discovered this fragrance for myself, because through this perfume I have finally found what makes me feel and happy every day and that is perfume! I am also very grateful to have found Parfumo because, through this great platform, I always get to know new people who share a great passion for fragrances like me and that just makes me happy!;)♡ Thanks to this perfume, I could also get to know the Tresor family better and especially love the la nuit Tresor edp!:)))) These two fragrances have a very valuable place in my heart: D I hope that the text is well written because, this fragrance simply bedeudet me a lot, because without this perfume I would probably still be looking for what I heartily enjoy!) Thank you Lancome♡

La Nuit Tresor a la Folie
Impressive. Warm. Luxurious. Gorgeous. Deep. Rich. Smooth. Perfection. Addictive. These are just some of the words that come to mind when I think about this beautiful fragrance.

Decidedly one of the very best fragrances (and a flanker at that!) that Lancome has ever offered to us. (High praise indeed!)

I can't find a fault with this beauty. It gives me everything that I crave for in a vanilla based scent. The vanilla isn't synthetic smelling to my nose but (to my delight), rather natural and the best part is that it's pronounced and stays that way through the entire wearing of it, never letting you forget that the vanilla is the star of the show. I can smell the juicy red currant and it mixes seamlessly with the vanilla. For me, that's what this is, juicy red fruit mixed with boozy, foodie, gourmand-ish vanilla.

It is not overly sweet and is just so well blended that it makes you feel special and unique when you are wearing it. When your body heats up, this one gives off the most spectacular scent trail. You'll be fighting off the masses who will be lining up to bury themselves in you!

They've managed to make a fruity/vanilla perfume that's mature, sophisticated and enticing. In a word, delicious! This is one that you'll actually crave. It deserves all the praise that it garners.

The bottle is undoubtedly stunning, if a little impractical for storing/handling purposes (but I can live with that!)

This fragrance was love at first sniff. Blind-buy worthy for vanilla lovers. Back-up bottle worthy. Unfortunately, it's not the easiest fragrance to find now. Here in Canada, they still sell it at Hudson's Bay (in-store and online) and on the Canadian Lancome website but I haven't spotted it anywhere else. It's also quite expensive so no back-up bottle for me just yet but when I can get a deal on another bottle, I'll be stocking up!

9.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Thank you Lancôme!
Thank you Lâncome, thank you for proving with this fragrance that the modern art of perfumery is not completely lost yet. Smell that smell on a lady on a plane. I don't know how much she sprayed on but her scent was at least 2 rows before/after her noticeable. At first I thought it was Pure XS for her, because this Tonka/Vanilla Combi smells similar to this popcorn chord in the air. I think the fragrance is extremely well balanced. Sweet but not too sweet, elegant but not old-fashioned. Slightly synthetic but that doesn't bother. The scent carries the handwriting of Cristophe Raynaud, I think, in the air I did not perceive it so, but on my hand I always smell out this DNA of 1 million / 1 million Privé. Trésor resembles the latter the most.

Trucklady 36 days ago
Hazy bourbon vanilla peers through amber coloured glasses whilst lazing on a velvet chaise. Gaudy, but so decadently gorgeous.+2
9.0

by Tahnee
by Tahnee
by Tatjanas
by Tatjanas

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Idôle by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme