La Nuit Trésor à la Folie (2018)

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Bergamot, Pear, Currant
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Jasmine, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla, Benzoin, Tonka bean, Patchouli, Blond woods, Ambrox, Nutmeg

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 20.05.2019

La Nuit Tresor a la Folie
Impressive. Warm. Luxurious. Gorgeous. Deep. Rich. Smooth. Perfection. Addictive. These are just some of the words that come to mind when I think about this beautiful fragrance.

Decidedly one of the very best fragrances (and a flanker at that!) that Lancome has ever offered to us. (High praise indeed!)

I can't find a fault with this beauty. It gives me everything that I crave for in a vanilla based scent. The vanilla isn't synthetic smelling to my nose but (to my delight), rather natural and the best part is that it's pronounced and stays that way through the entire wearing of it, never letting you forget that the vanilla is the star of the show. I can smell the juicy red currant and it mixes seamlessly with the vanilla. For me, that's what this is, juicy red fruit mixed with boozy, foodie, gourmand-ish vanilla.

It is not overly sweet and is just so well blended that it makes you feel special and unique when you are wearing it. When your body heats up, this one gives off the most spectacular scent trail. You'll be fighting off the masses who will be lining up to bury themselves in you!

They've managed to make a fruity/vanilla perfume that's mature, sophisticated and enticing. In a word, delicious! This is one that you'll actually crave. It deserves all the praise that it garners.

The bottle is undoubtedly stunning, if a little impractical for storing/handling purposes (but I can live with that!)

This fragrance was love at first sniff. Blind-buy worthy for vanilla lovers. Back-up bottle worthy. Unfortunately, it's not the easiest fragrance to find now. Here in Canada, they still sell it at Hudson's Bay (in-store and online) and on the Canadian Lancome website but I haven't spotted it anywhere else. It's also quite expensive so no back-up bottle for me just yet but when I can get a deal on another bottle, I'll be stocking up!

9.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Thank you Lancôme!
Thank you Lâncome, thank you for proving with this fragrance that the modern art of perfumery is not completely lost yet. Smell that smell on a lady on a plane. I don't know how much she sprayed on but her scent was at least 2 rows before/after her noticeable. At first I thought it was Pure XS for her, because this Tonka/Vanilla Combi smells similar to this popcorn chord in the air. I think the fragrance is extremely well balanced. Sweet but not too sweet, elegant but not old-fashioned. Slightly synthetic but that doesn't bother. The scent carries the handwriting of Cristophe Raynaud, I think, in the air I did not perceive it so, but on my hand I always smell out this DNA of 1 million / 1 million Privé. Trésor resembles the latter the most.

by Tahnee
by Tahnee

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme