La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Toilette Florale (2016)

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Toilette Florale by Lancôme
Bottle Design: Catherine Krunas

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Toilette Florale is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper, Freesia, Currant bud
Heart Notes Heart NotesOsmanthus absolute, Jasmine, Rose, Mimosa, Orange blossom, Violet, Magnolia
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwood, Patchouli, Dalmatian iris, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.09.2019

9.0 9.0 8.0 10.0/10

My first perfume
I can still remember very well two years ago that Lancome la vie e belle (the original version) was seen everywhere as an advertisement, no matter on which TV channel as well as advertising wallpaper in the city, you just saw it everywhere. One smelled it also at every corner it was so to say the star under every woman smell and nevertheless it had deterred me at that time more than attracted.
Well, tastes change wisely and that was the same with me. I just dared to test this fragrance, so I went to a perfumery and I smelled it when I was already taking care of the perfumery very strongly which to be honest did not surprise me at all. I first tested the original and must give the one I did not like as it was just too strong and too floral for me. The saleswoman said that the floral Wersion was very popular among young people because it was softer and sweeter from the fragrance. So I trusted the saleswoman and tested him and must say floral is this one here not at all rather gourmandig (so I perceived him on my skin at least) And yes as you could read it on the title it was my first real perfume and yes I have very liked it until today this fragrance accompanies me. Who feels deterred by the original should try this one here a try dare because he is simply softer and yet on a certain way especially as well as attractive.

Trucklady 143 days ago
In some ways, more complex and 'happier' than the original edp. Opens up loud and dries down to a demure version of the edp. Less sweet too.
9.0

by LucyLou
by LucyLou

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Idôle by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme