La Vie est Belle en Rose (2019)

La Vie est Belle en Rose by Lancôme

La Vie est Belle en Rose is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRed fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeony, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.02.2020.

Advertising impact
I admit that I am not immune to the effects of advertising.

So I hurried after the cute Fred Feuerstein advertising, in the little Pebbles jauchzte Corsa! Corsa! and bought me this beautiful little car.
Two of my friends did the same to me - and from then on we were a Corsa! Corsa! Trio.

And my Ami friend Sharon and I couldn't get out of laughing when the Rama Girl in traditional costume appeared out of nowhere and offered the delicious margarine to the breakfast family.
What is she doing? Where does she come from? --- I don't know.
I keep eating butter.

But advertising can also denature the product for me.

So I always switched quickly when Mrs. Roberts stalked wooden through the Lancome Spot - and wanted to convey to me that life was beautiful.

So I also stayed away from the fragrance she advertised for a long time - until I couldn't resist a special offer.

And look - La vie est belle liked - and I like well.
Some flankers joined them - and En Rose also speaks to me.
It carries the genes of the original in it - but makes its own flowery statement.
The start is fruity sweet - but discreet.
Peony and rose are freshly cut, and also have green parts.
Sandal nestles in confidence - and rounds off the harmonious fragrance.

The husband has nothing against a Rose - and soon it will be Christmas.

Then Pretty Woman will be repeated for the xten time - sorry - but without me.
Great fragrance
I like this scent very much, it's not so heavy and not too sweet.

I like the rose scent very much, later it becomes slightly sweet, but not too intrusive. Very tolerant light scent, which you can also wear in summer with 2/3 splash.

I noticed while taking a shower that as soon as I wash it off, the scent becomes very sweet for a short moment.
AnnaSeal
sweet and beautiful but...
lasts on my skin only about 2 hours and then - no trace. I've tested other EDTs that last much longer. Otherwise a very nice scent, smells of sun and a rose garden. Perfect for a spring date=)

NinechatNinechat 14 months ago
While I'll get nauseous from the original (way too syrupy sweet) this one is lighter, softer, not gourmand, but fresh red fruit and peony.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 17 months ago
Pleasant, flowery-gourmand and feminine but a little banal, it has a quite good sillage but nothing special in comparison with the price.

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme Tubéreuses Castane by Lancôme