Magie Noire 1978Parfum

Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme
Bottle Design Pierre Dinand
Magie Noire (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 1978. The scent is floral-chypre. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Gerard Goupy

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 16.07.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme, which differs in concentration.

Black magic
Lancôme magic noir opens the scent altar,
into a dark magic world,
which has many surprises in store
You will find yourself in the dark magic forest, surrounded by berries and dark flowers.
Earth with moss and animal heaviness,
nobody's gonna get in your way that fast
As soon as the fog lifts, you'll wake up,
then you'll soon realize it was all just a dream full of black magic.

You've explained it to yourself,
this trip was worth it,
to wear something new
and to weigh the dark magic from now on.
Mama for you
Magic Noir was my mama's scent. Tonight I'm sitting outside, I don't like the house, I don't like letting the summer go. I made a fire. It's warming my feet The sky is starry, I think of you, Mama. Where are you? The song Let it all Go by Birdy and Rhodes makes me sad forever.
You died in November two years ago.
We didn't have much in common, but you were my mama. Your fragrance magic Noire I do not have in the nose, it is in my heart.
He's gone, you're gone.
He was you to me.
Patchouli.
My fire smoulders quietly, I send you a greeting into infinity.

I'm thinking about you, Mama.

1/2 fl.oz. - 15ml
by Tweed
by Tweed
by Yara
by Yara

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme Hypnôse Elixir Envoûtant by Lancôme