Miracle (2000) Eau de Parfum

Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme
Bottle Design: Charles Boussiquet

Miracle (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2000. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Lychee, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeony, Damask rose, Magnolia, Bourbon pepper, Ginger
Base Notes Base NotesJasmine absolute, Musk, Patchouli, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.05.2019

10.0 7.0 6.0 10.0/10

Herzensgut
Did you just take a shower?
Winter is full of gourmand scents, which is beautiful. I'm a fan of good gourmands myself. But between all the sweet scents and also sweets at Christmas time I needed a break and looked for something fresh. Miracle I had many years ago once in my possession and gave it away after a short time, because he annoyed me....but that was once...;)
In former times it was probably much stronger in its intensity, as I read. Well... now, unfortunately, this reformulation is normal. Well, I bought it for 20 €, 30 ml with lotion.
I'm always happy to fragrance myself after the shower. I was looking forward to this freshness...and I wasn't disappointed. Freshly finished, one morning I woke my husband up very nice...the first thing he said was: Did you just take a shower?
This citric freshness simply smells wonderfully of FRESH SHOWER. It then leads me to suspect that there must be a product with which one smells like Miracle after the shower - because, after all, one associates this FRESH SHOWER FEEL with this fragrance...
Maybe I'll remember it or someone will help me out here.
However, the shelf life is no longer the same as before. He's flying away a little too fast for me. Too bad.
But for the spring/ summer or for a change in autumn/winter it is still a wonderful refreshment!

Not a miracle at all
I must have it for over 15 years now, and it just doesn't seem to become any less. I bought it way back when, because the sales woman was persistent that this was a great fragrance for me, and I liked it enough to cave in and purchased the 50ml bottle. I like it, but it is far away from love, and there are way more fragrances out there for less money that I enjoy just a much if not even more. So, Miracle is okay, and I would not crinkle my nose if someone would like to give me a nice present and buy me a bottle again down the line. I myself will very unlikely strut into a store to get another bottle myself, if I should ever get out of it. A BIG if, the way I use it, I'll most probably still have the same bottle in my drawer in another 15 years from now.
5.0 5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Perhaps the best gingery-lychee-textured magnolia-musky-pepper perfume around!
Lancôme's MIRACLE opens in a somewhat confusing way: I smell a mingling of flowers and ginger with the texture, not the taste, of a lychee. The squeaky feeling when you bite into a lychee is a unique experience and combined with a slight muskiness and magnolia--well, if nothing else, I must say that this fragrance is one of a kind!

Magnolia is the dominant floral here, to my nose, but I would hesitate to characterize this as a floral scent, not only because of the slight sweetness imparted by fruits, but also because the early stages are relatively shortlived, and the drydown is entirely dominated by musky pepper. This creation has the pepper-scented fingerprints of Alberto Morillas all over it.

Overall, I'd say that MIRACLE is probably my favorite gingery-lychee-textured magnolia-musky-pepper fragrance. (-:
5.0 7.5 5.0 8.0/10

Miracle
At first a gentile breeze of pink floral
and in a few minutes turnes fruity
and at the end amber. this is a fememine
scent very soft. very perfect for daytime and spring. but unfortunily this doesn't last long.
5.0 5.0 5.0 4.0/10

Sour and peppery citrus
I was rather disappointed when I smelt this. I had imagined Miracle to smell sweet and flowery, especially since the pretty pink bottle had misled me. Instead Miracle is a strong burst of peppered fruits, a little like spicy orange juice I thought.

In some ways it's quite sour and unpleasantly strong. I think it's one of those scents that rely on the wearer's skin chemistry. I've smelt this on a few people who've managed to make this fragrance smell softer and more flowery.

On a more positive note, I like that Miracle is different. The spiciness mixed with the fruits is interesting and original. This fragrance would make an excellent Summer/Spring or casual scent.

Jazzy76 14 months ago
a simple and innocent bottle, a rosé liquid and a surprise: the peppery note! It's a day perfume, fizzy and peasant, expecially in spring+1
6.0

by JJ84
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme