Miracle (2000)Eau de Parfum

Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme
Bottle Design Charles Boussiquet

Miracle (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2000. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Lychee, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeony, Damask rose, Magnolia, Bourbon pepper, Ginger
Base Notes Base NotesJasmine absolute, Musk, Patchouli, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.12.2019.

Miracle/Miracles ... no but
For me this fragrance is no miracle or something special, but I love it only I imagine under miracle personally something else. The fragrance lasts a very long time with me and it smells intense and it stays that way. It does not change in my opinion like zb other smells after 10min or also 1std already something differently smell than when spraying on. I think everyone finds this fragrance very pleasant. It smells like freshly washed but not soapy a little tangy and fresh. It does not smell warmly tucked perhaps minimally powdery. For me for the summer and winter because it is intense and long but not difficult but clearly perceptible. Maybe you don't notice the scent when you wear it, but smelling nice is what you do anyway.

Not a miracle at all
I must have it for over 15 years now, and it just doesn't seem to become any less. I bought it way back when, because the sales woman was persistent that this was a great fragrance for me, and I liked it enough to cave in and purchased the 50ml bottle. I like it, but it is far away from love, and there are way more fragrances out there for less money that I enjoy just a much if not even more. So, Miracle is okay, and I would not crinkle my nose if someone would like to give me a nice present and buy me a bottle again down the line. I myself will very unlikely strut into a store to get another bottle myself, if I should ever get out of it. A BIG if, the way I use it, I'll most probably still have the same bottle in my drawer in another 15 years from now.
5.0 5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Perhaps the best gingery-lychee-textured magnolia-musky-pepper perfume around!
Lancôme's MIRACLE opens in a somewhat confusing way: I smell a mingling of flowers and ginger with the texture, not the taste, of a lychee. The squeaky feeling when you bite into a lychee is a unique experience and combined with a slight muskiness and magnolia--well, if nothing else, I must say that this fragrance is one of a kind!

Magnolia is the dominant floral here, to my nose, but I would hesitate to characterize this as a floral scent, not only because of the slight sweetness imparted by fruits, but also because the early stages are relatively shortlived, and the drydown is entirely dominated by musky pepper. This creation has the pepper-scented fingerprints of Alberto Morillas all over it.

Overall, I'd say that MIRACLE is probably my favorite gingery-lychee-textured magnolia-musky-pepper fragrance. (-:
5.0 7.5 5.0 8.0/10

Miracle
At first a gentile breeze of pink floral
and in a few minutes turnes fruity
and at the end amber. this is a fememine
scent very soft. very perfect for daytime and spring. but unfortunily this doesn't last long.
5.0 5.0 5.0 4.0/10

Sour and peppery citrus
I was rather disappointed when I smelt this. I had imagined Miracle to smell sweet and flowery, especially since the pretty pink bottle had misled me. Instead Miracle is a strong burst of peppered fruits, a little like spicy orange juice I thought.

In some ways it's quite sour and unpleasantly strong. I think it's one of those scents that rely on the wearer's skin chemistry. I've smelt this on a few people who've managed to make this fragrance smell softer and more flowery.

On a more positive note, I like that Miracle is different. The spiciness mixed with the fruits is interesting and original. This fragrance would make an excellent Summer/Spring or casual scent.

Jazzy76 22 months ago
a simple and innocent bottle, a rosé liquid and a surprise: the peppery note! It's a day perfume, fizzy and peasant, expecially in spring+1
6.0

by JJ84
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Idôle by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme