Oranges Bigarades 2018

Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme
Oranges Bigarades is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Orange, Bitter orange, Bergamot, Black pepper, Ceylon tea

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.01.2021.

Floramalia
A tea scent for me (infusion time: 3 minutes)
What I particularly like about Oranges Bigarades is the stimulating bitter freshness of a strong black tea that has not been brewed too long. Clearly I smell a good shot of bergamot, which gives the tea the Earl Grey freshness. Orange as a juice or fruit is more in the background behind it, but it seems to me as if orange blossoms, including a bit of bitter neroli, are speaking very lightly and reservedly. The most exciting thing about the fragrance for me is the sweetness. I am very reserved with sweet scents, they don't suit me. But I only perceive the sweetness in Oranges Bigarades as a very light and non-sticky sweetness, such as dextrose, which dissolves quickly and gives energy. Quite different from the syrupy or dessert sweet in gourmand scents. Apropos: I don't find the fragrance creamy and don't recognize vanilla.
I have a little point deduction for a slight artificiality in the later course of the fragrance.
It's not a pure summer scent for me, it always goes.
Orange, vanilla and luxury
"Orange Bigarades," it says on the package. You think this scent is just fresh. No. An unexpected variety of orange with vanilla that you'll notice from the start. Very surprising. You sit in the restaurant of a longer luxury hotel and you are served by a very attractive waiter. A thick - sweet orange with vanilla cream. You don't eat this dessert right away... lets it affect you first. You smell that scent.
Duftsucht
Every wish, even unfulfilled, is about to have a baby..
Angua's commentary on "Orange Bigarades" sounded so seductive that I rushed to Karstadt during my lunch break, gripped by an intense desire for scent. Without much hope of actually finding the exclusive Lancome line there. But lo and behold: another prejudice must be put aside, there they stood in line: the flacons in all their golden-flowered splendour - and Orange Bigarades quickly came to my wrist. The fragrance begins with a pretty heavy top note - there's nothing shy about it: but cheerful and exhilarating. The tart and citric scent of candied orange peel (called Aranzini in Austria), however, fills my nose not scratchy but juicy and spiced with a distinct pinch of bergamot. This immediately puts me in a good mood and gives me a real boost of energy. After a while the scent becomes a bit harsher, the tea comes out: For me it smells like Earl Grey, which has been mixed with very strong black tea. Tart, but not bitter - and again it is an additional component that keeps the fragrance fresh. Woody pepper is also mixed in - and I think I smell ginger, too.
Citric-green is not the right classification for the fragrance. For me it would be citric-spicy-woody.
An extremely fine, balanced, unobtrusive fresh scent with a nevertheless high recognition factor - not wrongly described by the saleswoman as a "first-class wellness wellness fragrance"! As I tested "Jasmine's Marzipane" of the same series on the other wrist, which literally lifted me out of my socks, "Orange Bigarades" did not have an easy time with this test. But he passed the challenge with flying colours - and now I have a decision problem and two more fragrances on my unfulfillable, ever-growing fragrance wish list!

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by MadameLegras
Dieses Jahr habe ich mich selbst beschenkt ....
by FrauLohse
by Tiho
by Eden90
by Eden90

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Hypnôse Elixir Envoûtant by Lancôme