Ôud Bouquet (2014)

Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme

Ôud Bouquet is a popular perfume by Lancôme for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is oriental-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Saffron, Rose, Oud, Vanilla, Praliné

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.01.2020.

The scent was re-released in 2016 as part of the collection "Les Parfums Grands Crus".

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

AgnesEva
New version not comparable to the old!
So sad... i have the old version in the opaque metal bottle and it was so extremely reformulated... you can almost cry. NO comparison to the depth of the predecessor. Why are they doing this?! The quality has also deteriorated. The old version is a beast! Extremely strong, extremely durable, monstrous sillage, very strong praline, oud in perfection, very much saffron... I am very sad about the reformulation
10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Wonderful feel-good fragrance
Christmas is the ideal time for Oud Bouquet, although I actually love heavy oriental scents all year round.
Warm, soft, cuddly with pleasant smoky notes of wood, reminiscent of a beautiful fireplace, vanilla notes reminiscent of Christmas pastries, all these associations this fragrance awakens in me.
I have the picture of a beautiful hut in the woods before my eyes, decorated for Christmas, cuddled with my beloved under a blanket in front of a crackling open fire, and the smell of vanilla croissants is in the air.
I have a special relationship with Oud Bouquet, after an operation, when I was allowed to get up for the first time, a sample of it was my companion, strength donor and distracted me from my dull thoughts and pains.
Fragrances are so much more, they can comfort you, you can underline every mood with the right fragrance, they enhance every outfit.
In the meantime a bottle of Oud Bouquet has found its way to me, in the top note I notice quite clearly honey, this is not listed anywhere, it may well be that I interpret the praline in such a way.
Oud is added within one minute, guaiac resin and a little saffron round off the heart note pleasantly warm and soothing.
I can't really tell the difference between heart and base note in this fragrance, Oud remains present in every phase of the fragrance and is underlined by a warm, sensual vanilla and some rose.
Altogether a very warm, sensual fragrance, which by the way also enchants my husband every time anew.
The shelf life on my skin is about 12-15 hours, which is remarkable because my skin chemistry usually "eats perfume", that is, I really have to apply every fragrance generously, and yet for my environment the fragrance is often barely noticeable after an hour, even with so-called "crackles".
I can't explain why, I've tried it before with a neutral body lotion, it's best to keep every scent in my hair.
Oud Bouquet is one of the few fragrances that I don't have to add within a very short time, so the shelf life of others will probably be excellent.
The bottle matches this wonderful fragrance, in my opinion one of the most beautiful bottles in my collection.
It is always difficult for me to find an answer when asked what my favourite fragrance is, as I cannot choose one, but Oud Bouquet is undoubtedly one of the few fragrances I would not want to do without.
9.0 10.0 10.0 7.5/10

Oud Bouquet by Lancome
This is by far one of the more talked about recent releases from the house of Lancôme. It has had some positive press from a lot of trusted reviewers and I was keen to see, or smell, what the fuss was about.

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

No Drawbacks
The first thing you're taken by is the filligreed heavy glass bottle. There is no plastic here (I'm looking your way Armani and Aerin) and the heavy magnetic cap clicks into place smoothly every time. The dark amber liquid shows through the golden metal filigree like an expensive liqueur.

Next comes the smell: the most artfully blended vanilla with candied praline and a hint of rose. The oud is an abstract concept here: there is the appearance of a woody darkness but it is not the typical medicinal or strongly-pungent oud. It's a touch. The main concept here, as is illustrated on the other side of the beautiful bottle, is rose praline. This new Oud Bouquet is nothing like the unpleasantness of the old version with the same name.

I see no drawbacks in price, longevity, sillage or appearance. Kudos to Lancome for creating an amazing array of fragrances in the Grands Crus collection.

SergioT 15 days ago
Sweet and warm. Nice safron-oud-praliné combo with good performance and great sillage. Similar to Shaghaf Oud by Swiss Arabian.
Trucklady 7 months ago
Knockout oud-rose that slays in its sillage and longevity. Sometimes, too much of a good thing.
MRoth 12 months ago
I've sniffed my fair share of oud/rose/gourmand combos but this one is a treasure - balanced and blended very well.+2
Ancaan 2 years ago
Golden bottle: to my nose, it's a cross between MFK Satin Mood & Montale Red Oud. Such a beautiful perfume. Sweet, but not gourmand.+3

by Ancaan
by Eden90
by Schnuppi42
by Schnuppi42

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Idôle by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme