Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme

Trésor 1990 Eau de Parfum

Version from 1990
Jazzy76
25.05.2019 - 06:27 PM

Dear old Trésor, where are you?

I tested today at my favourite drugstore the reformulated perfume: the bottle was in offer and it was disposable on the shelf. I was so sure to find again a world of memories linked to the old advertisment with the Isabella Rossellini's face,but mainly to my mother and my green years: indeed, Trésor was one of her favourites scents and She wore it in every season, expecially when it was cold and she wore her fur.
I remember its very fruity bouquet , its strong alcoolic character at the first smell, giving way after a few minutes to a warmer heart and to unmistakable apricot notes.
Well, what I smelled this morning was TOTALLY DIFFERENT: a light gourmand scent, not bad, but very synthetic and without that particular fruity touch which was the true soul of the original scent.
What a disappontment! I must reveal a secret: if you want to find again the TRUE Trésor, look for a vintage bottle or, if it's too expensive, try some dupes like Wealth by Omerta. It could seem incredible , but with about 7€ you can enjoy all the original notes of this iconic scent of the early Nineties

Latest Reviews

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Light Blue Sun - Dolce & Gabbana

Light Blue Sun Sunny
"Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain..." These are the opening lyrics of a famous Bobby Hebb's song I like very much. Well, this scent could be the olfactive transposition of this hymn to lightness and happyness: It's like a "bottled sunny day",...

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Aura (Eau de Parfum Sensuelle) - Mugler

Aura (Eau de Parfum Sensuelle) Different twins
This one is the typical case of a flanker totally different from the original. If Aura is "greenish", sour, "wild" and very difficult to wear (In fact, I hate it) , Aura eau sensuelle is its "different twin": sensual, warm, flowery with spicy touches,...