Trésor Midnight Rose 2011

Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme
Trésor Midnight Rose is a perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-floral. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Anne Flipo

Pink pepperPink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
VanillaVanilla
CedarCedar

Submitted by Skylab, last update on 08.01.2022.

No roses here
This perfume goes on strong. I don’t get roses whatsoever the entire length of time wearing it, but instead I get a dark blackberry, fruity scent that smells great after a couple hours of wearing it.
Longevity 8 hours. Sillage 3 feet at first, ending in a nice skin scent.
I would not rebuy this perfume since the roses don’t come out in my skin.
Dream scent!
The perfume is wonderful. It is so unusual, you can not confuse it with anything!(although I have had many perfumes from Lancôme)

The fragrance is beautiful and seductive. This mysterious fragrance reminds me of a magic potion, I want to praise and enjoy it endlessly! :)

The perfume is very sophisticated: you can't wear it with everyday simple clothes - you need a decent look. The fragrance is very heavy, rich, sounds bright and expressive. It is also complicated to pick out specific fragrance notes, because the perfume is very versatile, which clearly attracts.

In my opinion, it is the fragrance of a confident and mysterious woman who wants to attract the attention of everyone.
Beautiful transformation
The attack is fruity-fresh and bright. It smells of sparkling, dewy raspberries and blackberries. Then the fragrance transforms: it becomes dark, warm and mysterious.
With a pinch of imagination, I can perceive rose. The individual fragrance notes blend into a new composition that I would describe as typical of the house of Lancôme. It smells elegant, clean and also mysterious. The perfume has a good projection and lingers on the skin even after hours.

Personally, the dark notes and the bright, which are still partly perceptible after development, do not harmonize perfectly for me - the bright is a little too shrill and does not fit the silence of the "Midnight Rose".

PerfumeaholK
One of the best Tresor offerings
LANCOME Trésor Midnight Rose is mostly 3-note fragrance to me. I can sense black currant, rose and raspberry all the way to the drydown. Opening is very loud in a good way and immediately brings me to cold winter season with lots of snow on the ground and cozy rose petal jam on a toast laying next to cup of black raspberry flavored tea.

It is very gourmand and super sweet fragrance. It is also very different from classic Trésor. Longevity of Trésor Midnight Rose is beyond 8 hours on skin in winter and if you wear it on cold spring days it lasts for an entire day. The overall scent is very seductive and captivating, especially if you wear it outdoors.

Sillage trails so well in the wind and over the years I got hundreds of reactions from my beloved onesas well as from random strangers on the street. Beautiful bottle design does carry the essence of this scent very well. If you have romantic dinner, a date or getaway with love of your life or you want to smell delicious, Trésor Midnight Rose is perfect for this.

Bossy Berry Chorus
Such a pretty bottle with a little rose wrapped around it. Alas, it left me very disappointed. I felt like all the beautiful notes of rose were overwhelmed by the loud berry chorus girls. In the end, it always gave me a headache as the raspberry diva sang too high. It’s a shame as I loved the concept. Sugary sweet rosy berry.
GirlofNow
The first time test dreamlike and the second time just funny...
I love and find (almost) all Lancome fragrances:) beautiful! I have also tested most of them and found many beautiful treasures among others in the Tresor fragrances. The la nuit Tresor edp has been my favourite perfume for one year now and would not like to miss it in my perfume collection anymore!:) At midnight rose I was always insecure... Not because the scent is bad, on the contrary! Do you know that when you test a certain scent öffters and that always smells differently? And that was exactly the case with midnight rose! When I tested for the first time had liked the me soooooo good! I smelled quite clearly such a beautiful and sweet raspberry note:) Midnight Rose could not convince there despite the beautiful raspberry note yet to buy, because I never buy the first time test a fragrance because unfortunately my opinion can change very quickly when it comes to fragrances. The second time we tested the fragrance was not as sweet and beautiful as the first time we tested it... He was slightly sour which disappointed me a little bit:( Because I love good raspberry scents.

A few weeks ago I left the perfumery and wanted to have a closer look at the fragrance or better said test it more closely... Because I wanted to buy myself a new spring fragrance, midnight rose is in my opinion actually a good spring fragrance because it is not heavy or intense. But I also wanted to test the musc diamond more closely:) Meaning I had to choose one of the two. I sprayed myself for Musc diamond on the right hand and midnight rose on the left. Also there I could LEIDER smell a sour note out at the midnight rose. The raspberry was very, very strong to smell but some note made the scent course funny...! The rose note was also very clear to smell, it was very fresh and grown up as I think. It wasn't a soapy rose, no it was a beautiful mature and feminine rose. Jasmine gave the fragrance a beautiful deep, also the course of the fragrance became much more feminine and darker through the jasmine I would almost say. Those were the only notes I could smell now with this fragrance... Nevertheless raspberry was to be smelled well again and again in the course of the fragrance.

I have to say that I didn't buy the fragrance because of the sour note and decided for the musc diamond. Nevertheless I will test this perfume again, maybe I will have a look and buy some fragrance but at the moment I do not think so. In my opinion, H+S was unfortunately not tingling either... On my skin I smelled the scent only for an hour and then no longer what I found a pity...:((

I would be mega interested if you also perceive fragrance so...? Because actually I think it's very nice, I unfortunately don't know if the tester is tilted but nevertheless I ask myself why the first time the tester was different and above all so beautiful and then just funny...:(

Tresor Midnight Rose
When I first spray this, it instantly puts me in mind of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy. I think because of the raspberry top note. It smells like sugared, dark fruits to me.

Once it starts to dry down, the Midnight Fantasy comparison becomes much less obvious as Midnight Fantasy stays syrupy sweet, loud and linear whereas Midnight Rose is softer, smoother, better blended with a hint of powdery florals.

Billing this as a "rose" fragrance and having it be a part of the name of this perfume is a stretch in my opinion. I can't pick out an obvious rose note from the other notes. Yes, there are definitely florals in this creation but the rose doesn't stand out to me from anything else. It's just a mix of florals. Perhaps they should have called this Midnight Flower or better yet, Midnight Berry instead. The powdery hint that I'm getting is nice and I'm happy that it's there. It adds a nice dimention to the florals and helps to temper the sweetness of the raspberry.

Most definitely, this is predominantly a fruity perfume. The berry smell is front and center but I don't find that it's too sweet. The fruitiness blends well with the rest of the notes and gives an overall impression of a very pleasant perfume. Is it anything really special? I don't think so. Would it stand out from the masses? No. Do I love it? Nope. However, I do like it. It's a good perfume and it has an expensive feel to it (as most of the other Lancome's) and I can see it being popular with with people who aren't looking for a mature, serious perfume.

The bottle is worth mentioning as it's quite lovely. Tall and sleek with a silk rose tied around the neck and I find that the purple colour does indeed match the idea of this scent.

Overall, a nice perfume that falls into the trend of today's fruity-floral fragrances and would most certainly please the demographic audience that it's aimed at.
Rosaviola
Midnight The rose opens its heart
Tresor Midnight Rose was once again a blind purchase from me as a half-full remaining bottle.
It took a while until I got really warm with Midnight Rose.
Now that I had him I wore him again and again and slowly I got to know his qualities and now I even appreciate him very much! Who knows, maybe I'll even buy it after myself? It is always worth getting to know fragrances slowly over a longer period of time and not giving them away again
This scent is a fruity floral scent and that was also the point why it took us a while to grow together.
He starts off with a fruity start with raspberries and currants. I like raspberries very much, but in the beginning the fruity prelude was too arbitrary for me. He didn't even bother me properly, rather the fruitiness bored me. The berries aren't too sweet, that's a plus. After some time dark velvety roses and pink pepper are added and the fruitiness retreats.
But what I like most about this fragrance is the beautiful base. This one develops really beautifully on me. A delicate scent flows from my neck upwards towards my nose and I have to smell my arm again and again. It is a very balanced blend of musk, vanilla only subtle and woody cedar. At this point I keep thinking that I don't regret having kept him. Quite wonderful, the Midnight Rose!

The durability lies in the good midfield and the Sillage is present, but not too strong. It is solidly made and also well wearable in everyday life.
The bottle of Tresor Midnight Rose is very pretty and comes into my bottle collection.

Daisyvision
To sum this up in one word: Juicy.
If you find Midnight Rose initially too sweet, cloying or fruity - stick around a while longer. It loses some of its fruitiness and gives way to a more sultry, spicy and mysterious vanilla-laced rose (as its name suggests). For me, it is powerful in both sillage and longevity, a small amount goes a long way.
2.5

stephaniek
Midnight Poof! It's Gone!
Oh, how I wish the longevity of this fragrance lasted! Despite three generous sprays (the fragrance was dripping up my arm), this just didn't last on my skin. There's a hint of it on my clothes, but for me it was more like, MIDNIGHT POOF! Gone at the strike of 12 (applied at the strike of 11).

Ka3nKa3n 7 months ago
The best tresor flanker. This is juicy and sexy winter scent. Love the way they interpreted currant note in it. Sweet, definitely femm one

by Andreas09
by Liebmausdana
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Blanche by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Nude by Lancôme Peut-Être (2020) by Lancôme