Trésor in Love (2010)

Trésor in Love by Lancôme

Trésor in Love is a perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pear, Nectarine, Peach, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Peach, Taif rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Virginia cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.05.2019

7.5 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Interesting...
My mom LOVES Tresor In Love and I'm In LOVE with Tresor. :o)

Could you go wrong with either one? I don't think so. They are both elegant perfumes, Tresor being the more original and mysterious, in my humble opinion.

At first spritz my nose picked up the fresh fruity opening of bergamot, nectarine, peach, and pear. This wasn't as "wet" an opening as most Escada perfumes. This wasn't a lush, tropical opening. It was "almost" dry fruits (at least in my perception.)

The slightly citrusy nectarine/peachy scent then stayed about 10 mins before the Turkish rose/jasmine kicked in.

However, note that in this floral phase, the wonderful signature nectarine scent of Tresor continued and gave the flowers a VERY sweet but non-cloying edge.

After about 2 hours, the base note, which is supposed to be cedar, was really mild (at least on my skin.) So it became a sweet, nectarine-ish, floral, ever-so-mildly woody fragrance.

Staying power is poor and so is the projection. Fades away too fast. It also stayed too close to my skin; unlike its predecessor which has incredible projection, sillage, and staying power.

If you find the original Tresor difficult/cloying/heavy to wear, you could try this one.

It's an awesome fruity floral. But it's still not as unique as the original - which I STILL prefer.
5.0 7.5 6.0/10

Soft, peachy rose
I was delighted to realise that Tresor In Love smelt nothing like the disastrous Tresor on my skin. The only similarity is the peach note, however in this fragrance it is not dry or bitter smelling.

In the case of these two perfumes we've gone from one extreme to the next. Tresor was unique but so different to the point that it almost made me nauseous, whereas Tresor In Love is likable and soft, yet a little too generic for my tastes.

This fragrance opens with a soft, delicate array of fruits, with the pear and peach being most dominant. The rose and jasmine come through only seconds after the initial fruity opening, making Tresor In Love a very feminine yet predictable fragrance.

While classic, elegant and somewhat romantic, I can't help feeling as if Lancome has tried to emmulate Coco Mademoiselle through the release of this fragrance. To me they smell quite similar.

The drydown is a musky cedar blend, that settles with a slight sense of masculinity. Although I didn't expect to like this fragrance because of my distaste for the original Tresor, I guess I wanted something more from Tresor In Love that I didn't receive.

I do like the bottle. The small black rose, made of ribbon around the cap is both classy and quaint. It is hard not to be enchanted by its design, however the scent leaves much to be desired.
5.0/10

Romantic Rose
Tones and Tones of roses very distinctive smell...violet and musk..i don't think it can be compared to Tresor because tresor original belongs to another category of perfumes that is very classical floral/peachy ..
In Love is different ,refreshing (i can smell pear among all the fruits),romantic,elegant and rose-y ...perfect for all weather wearing , day/night and special occasion too!

by Süchtig
by Echtdufte
by IIespresso
by IIespresso

Popular Lancôme

La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Trésor (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Miracle (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme Trésor in Love by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Hypnôse Senses by Lancôme Ô de l'Orangerie by Lancôme Magnifique (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Ô d'Azur by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme