Idôle Aura 2021

Idôle Aura by Lancôme
Bottle Design Chafik Gasmi
Idôle Aura is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Fleur de selFleur de sel
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasminum auriculatumJasminum auriculatum Turkish damask roseTurkish damask rose French Rosa centifoliaFrench Rosa centifolia Rose waterRose water Rose absoluteRose absolute
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla HeliotropeHeliotrope MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.08.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is American actress and singer Zendaya Coleman.

I caved
I received a sample of this perfume in the mail and loved it so much that I caved and bought a full size bottle. I find that the longevity is actually better because I spray more than I could with the sample bottle and it stays on my clothes.
It is a lovely rose vanilla fragrance that I enjoy a lot more than the original Idole.
The bottle itself could be better, with perhaps a little bit of iridescence on it. The price point is good.
Kador
i have been proved wrong once again
i have tested all 3 idols. at the first testing I liked best the intense. the idols Aura came to me at the first sniffing just very salty rüber, which I do not like so much.
so this was also the intense ordered on the Internet and... here it comes - the came with a 5 ml sample of Idole Aura in addition.
i thought to myself, ok I give the sample a chance and test Aura more extensively...
and then a miracle happened - after I have eingedieselt me with it abundantly, I have smelled at first again only very much salt with something flowery... but after about 1 hour, I was met with one of the most wonderful, delicious, indescribably divine vanilla I have ever smelled.
i was just amazed :) i never thought a mainstream (and even still Lancome) could be soooooo incredibly good.
the scent lasts very long, but it is then rather a fragrance close to the body. i do not know how the environment perceives it (has not yet been commented on me), but the one / the one who wears it can perceive it all day long.
meanwhile I smell the salt no longer and it does not bother me. after a short prelude I smell only this delicious vanilla which is indescribable.
absolutely try and wait for now.
i love this fragrance, I immediately got me two 100ml bottles (one for home, the other for the bag) and I must say, the Idole intense is now in the drawer and causes me only a headache (because the scent is very strong - much patch and rose)
the queen gibts only one - the Aura
MSwomannaire
Portable salt for every woman
On my YouTube channel I have made a comparison to the other two Idôles (in English) and described this new one here. Would be happy if you look over!

This fragrance here has a very interesting twist by the salt note which gives him this certain spice without being spicy in the sense of classic spices.
I also don't find it super floral like the Idole edp or as fruity as the Idole lintense, it's more like a really new fragrance with a generic base and the interesting aspect of salt!
Great summer scent will definitely be moving in as a bottle!

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 months ago
Very feminine, light, soft, romantic and ethereal: noticeable salty note combined with a clean rose touch.Discrete sillage.I love it.
ScentwitchScentwitch 8 months ago
A lovely rose perfume with a four hour longevity on me.

by Timpolina
by Timpolina
by Lucy25
by Lucy25

Popular by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Blanche by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Nude by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Peut-Être (2020) by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme