Idôle L'Eau de Parfum Nectar by Lancôme

Idôle L'Eau de Parfum Nectar 2022

EmberRose
03.08.2022 - 03:50 PM

Idole Nectar

Had some time to live with this for a few days and it has been one of my most anticipated releases of the year.

And with Idole Nectar I admit I am a serial over-sprayer with it, because it only lasts around 6 hours on me but I get a good amount of projection as it is around arms length. Like with all the other Idole flankers, to me Idole Nectar opens with a candied rose and after about 4 hours it turns into a skin scent on me and I'll get small hints of caramel popcorn this makes a great spring/summer scent just wish it lasted longer on my skin can't win them all.

Latest Reviews

EmberRoseEmberRose 18 hours ago
L'Homme - Prada

L'Homme Prada L'Homme
So, I had a small sample of this fragrance sitting around since 2019 it wasn't until July that I finally tested it on my skin and fell in love. Anecdotes aside, Prada L'Homme has that fresh soapy out of the shower kind of smell and it's heavenly...

EmberRoseEmberRose 5 days ago
Scandal pour Homme - Jean Paul Gaultier

Scandal pour Homme Scandal pour Homme
To me Scandal pour Homme is like being wrapped up in blanket of sweetness and it's very comforting in that aspect. And since I recently got my hands on Le Beau I have been going on a small JPG masculine fragrance gander, and I got my nose on this...