Idôle L'Intense 2020

Idôle L'Intense by Lancôme
Bottle Design Chafik Gasmi
Idôle L'Intense is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesChypre accord, Mandarin orange, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose, Grasse rose absolute, Egyptian jasmine absolute, Jasminum auriculatum absolute, Jasmine sambac absolute
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Cedar, Cashmere, Acacia wood, Sandalwood, Madagascar boubon vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is American actress and singer Zendaya Coleman.

Sonnenwind
The smell of death, mouse droppings and other excrements...
Sorry for this frightening title - far be it from me to frighten you or to provoke a rejection.
However, I would like to explain the background of the title to you.
When I recently came out of the perfumery scented with Idôle L'Intense, I was really blissful. I felt wonderfully fragrant, kind of nostalgic. The scent awakened memories in me that I can't place. In any case, it immediately captivated me, and it still does.
My husband remarked, as mentioned in my statement:
"You smell like a rose!"
I took it as a compliment, actually. However, for my husband it was only half a compliment, as I now know.

Today we sit a little bit on the balcony and I hold my scented hand surfaces under his nose (Dearest Parforgie- ❤lichsten Thanks for the bottling :) )
And then it starts. Maybe some people know that my husband is of Turkish origin Hence my title My husband associates the scent of the rose with the smell of death.
In Turkey, it is the custom to scent a Davon divorced man with the scent of roses in the form of rose colanya or rose water.
My husband emphasizes that he does not associate this fragrance with negative things - in his belief, death is a door to a new, eternal life.
The rose also has a long tradition in Turkey in terms of many delicacies. So there is rose lemonade, rose lokhum or rose jam and so much more.
Rose is ubiquitous in Turkey.
I do not know the tradition of scenting the dead with rose water. In this respect I have no associations with death.
Holding L'Intense under his nose again, he tells me it's bulky. In the end, the smell of mouse droppings would get up his nose.

I AM REALLY SHOCKED!

I don't know what mouse droppings smell like.
I have to say that my husband is a farmer's child and had some natural smells under his nose.

Anyway...

Idôle L'Intense is for me one of the most beautiful roses I have ever been able to smell. It is fresh, slightly sweetish rosy with a wonderful deep base of patchouli. It gives, for my nose, an enchanting aura and as already mentioned something nostalgic...
He reminds me of something.. And if it's the poop note, it must be a baby poop note. Because I love the smell of breastfed baby's droppings :D
Anyway-
Should he really smell of death and excrement - I love him anyway and will carry him with fervor! And everything - whether it's excrement or death - has something to do with LOVE...

A beautiful fragrance ❤

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme