La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses 2021

La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses by Lancôme
Bottle Design Applikation: Sophie Hallette
La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses is a new and limited perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-smoky. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesRaspberry syrup
Base Notes Base NotesVelvet

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 24.01.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Penélope Cruz.

GirlofNow
Insider tip from me: The perfect Valentine's Day gift ;))
Some of you have it I think times mitbekommen how much, I wanted to have this fragrance:D
But also some of you know that I collect the La Nuit Tresor Flanker and not because of the bottle but because of the fragrance itself! The fragrances from the La Nuit Tresor line also smell just great!
Especially the original La Nuit is my favorite!*.*
When I then saw here, on Parfumo that a new treasure in the Tresor family should soon appear on the market, I was immediately fire and flame:DD
I jumped up (and no I'm not lying) and started screaming for joy.... My mother and grandfather almost had a heart attack that day because of me.... Oooops... BUT well both still live;D
I knew immediately I MUST have this fragrance!
Especially because it is also a limited edition....
And yes I was also ready to buy the new La nuit blind!
Also the flacon spoke to me very much because it symbolizes femininity and sensuality at the same time ;))
When I then finally saw that, it is also available in Switzerland I ordered it simply without any thought.
And I have not regretted a second!;))
When my package arrived I was as happy as a child about it:D
I opened it, and was already enchanted by the design of the box this beautiful lace pattern was just dreamy!*.*
And the bottle with the lace pattern on it itself a work of art for the eyes!
I gave two generous spritzes on my wrist and was LOVED! (Actually as expected)
I know that many of you are now curious about the scent description:)) Rightly so!;))
So we start with the best part:D
The fragrance...
starts refreshingly Berryy, the raspberry note is neither tart nor too sweet/synthetic!
Much more pleasant yes also sweet but Not too sweet but juicy sweet.
The raspberry note dominates in the course on my skin although slightly but, is still to smell because the perfectly interwoven with because other fragrance notes:))
The finest part is the heart note!*.* There I was personally just amazed!
Because it smelled sooo good of caramelized rose petals paired with a creamy and light creamy note.... I could lay down in it because it smells soooo wonderful! The rose petals so feminine and sensual at the same time, were laid in the finest subtle smoky dark caramel liquid.... On top of that, a subtle but very light cream note was added*.* To me, it smells like a mix of the La nuit Tresor Caresse and the a la folie. The Caresse is deliciously berry and creamy while the a la folie has this fine creamy note that comes through the vanilla Many find that the original La nuit is very smoky and heavy.... Although understandable because the incense note is very pressent in the fragrance, but here at La nuit Tresor Dentelle de roses it is not the case!
Sure it has a subtle incense note but it is never as intense as the original!
In the Dentelle de roses is as the name suggests the rose note in the foreground BUT no soapy or even synthetic rose.... It is the finest rose note I have ever smelled so, because the soooo fine caramelized has been and discreetly also this interesting dark note to offer.
Creamy this fragrance is also (Especially on my skin) by the hidden cream note:))
In my opinion, this fragrance is a perfect Valentine's Day gift for newly in love couples of course this means the lady;))
It smells very femininity and sensuality sexy is this fragrance also;))
For the man a small seduction and joy at the same time;))
Which man would not like then the partner smells good and seduces him at the same time;))
The H+S is as with the other Tresor fragrances EXTREME! Especially on the clothes:)
Not to mention the opinion of my mother and grandfather;))

Mom: Smells beautiful and pleasant for her.
Does not overwhelm but leaves a subtle veil of fragrance behind the wearer;))
For her as a rose fragrance lover a must in every rose perfume collection;))
Grandfather; Loves all La nuit Tresor Flanker and this one as well, because he also perceives as very feminine and seductive:)) He finds that this fragrance is perfect for the chic exit with the sweetheart, a black noble long dress, smokey eye and cherry red lips;))
Yes my grandfather knows with cosmetics out by my grandmother:D
What is your opinion????:))) I hope my description you found good:)
Berry Rose Compote
As the owner of the complete La Nuit Tresor range except for Nude, I was really excited about this fragrance. Raspberry, velvet, rose? Sounds exciting. Had a super sensual, seductive perfume in mind. Ordered immediately at the turquoise.

The fragrance:

Top notes super raspberry. Slight sharpness in the background, not as bad as in Midnight Vault, but not as gentle as A La Folie. But definitely raspberry. As the fragrance progresses, the spiciness goes away too, what remains is a strong raspberry compote. And that's it.

The scent is a mixture of the fruity from the original, the sedan chair of A La Folie (without the famous vanilla) and the raspberry scent of Midnight Tresor.

Conclusion. Do you need it? Yep. If you're looking for a seductive, raspberry scent for the night that's grown up, it's a good choice, if not the best in my opinion. Lancome can do fruity scents like no other and this one is proof again.
If you're a collector, you can't miss this one. One must consider however that he is only a mixture of the three and thus nothing innovative.

If you have a thousand raspberry fragrances, then you should consider it. It is, as I said, "ONLY" a simple raspberry scent for the night.

I think he is again well done, applause gibts not, he is just very simple and not interesting, but he is incredibly delicious.

Since I find Midnight Vault much more interesting.

7/10

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Hypnôse Elixir Envoûtant by Lancôme