La Nuit Trésor Nude 2020

La Nuit Trésor Nude by Lancôme
Bottle Design Charles Boussiquet
La Nuit Trésor Nude is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-creamy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPeachPeach
GardeniaGardenia
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
BenzoinBenzoin
AmbroxAmbrox

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Penélope Cruz.

Cuddly companion
The nude is one of my two favorite perfumes at the moment. He is unobtrusive despite the good sillage and I find despite the coconut he fits for me more in the cold season. You can also wear it in the office. Once the door was open and a colleague lukte purely and asked whether someone would make vanilla waffles :) It is an absolute wohlfühlduft to which I always like to reach.
Sarajk
I wanted to love you so much, but...
you have something about you, which really bothers me ? and I can not name it specifically.
Unfortunately In the opening I find him really pretty, although he is already too sweet for me even then and slays me a bit with it.
From the notes sounded La Nuit Trésor Nude just gorgeous and after extensive research and mostly super reviews I decided to buy it blind.
I wanted to have a coconut fragrance for the summer and since I generally love Lancome fragrances and the reviews were so good, he then also moved in with me.
The bottle is just beautiful and noble even if I find it impractical to carry in the handbag and would certainly also be afraid to break it? But the fragrance? I am really sad, because I had wished for a noble coconut fragrance for the summer. It is also coconut, it also has a certain elegance, but it is just so incredibly sweet and has something dancy about it that I can't stand.
Also, I don't think it's for summer at all. It's a very soft cozy scent that I can imagine more in the fall while snuggling up on the couch. And while that actually sounds great, I just can't wear it and feel comfortable with it ?
If I imagine that at 30 ° plus to wear, I'm already sick, because he is just soo sweet and powdery for me and has no freshness and if then only briefly after spraying. Since can be very briefly guess the bergamot and then it is already gone. The same with the rose. The rose I also perceive unfortunately only a millisecond and then it is already gone.
I have now sprayed the fragrance twice and both times I have not really felt comfortable with him.
Also, I thought that maybe it didn't have as strong of an staying power and was more of a skin-flattering scent. That's what a lot of different reviews and the name nude suggested to me, but on myself I have to say that it lasts very well, much to my chagrin.
Today I have him the 3rd time on it and he just starts to annoy me after half an hour and I would like to get rid of him.
It's driving me nuts that I can't put my finger on what it could be. But I am also still new or rather deal more with perfumes only since the lockdown and therefore have certainly not yet such a trained nose ?
Maybe coconut, vanilla or the peach is just not for me? Similar problems I have with D&G The one, although I can better off. Since I think it's the peach or the vanilla.
I'm so sorry for you, La Nuit Trésor nude, but we are unfortunately not friends, although I would have liked it so ?
Does it have very much in common with the OG la nuit Trésor ? I'm still very interested in that one.
Dianaperfume
It's sweet and soft, warm and kind of friendly....
For some time I eyed this perfume, because the unusual shape of this bottle just did not want to get out of my head.
However, the scent description put me off a little. I was convinced that I wouldn't like a rose scent (without ever having smelled a rose scent. Rookie mistake). Eventually, curiosity got the better of my misgivings and I ordered a sample. (This was at Lockdown and perfume sniffing wasn't available there, unfortunately)

This fragrance has completely changed my opinion (or was it prejudice) to rose fragrances. It is sweet and soft, warm and somehow friendly. Most strongly I perceive peach, rose and vanilla. I can hardly detect the coconut, unfortunately. I would love to be wrapped in a cloud of La Nuit Trésor Nude all year long. He is currently my very favorite fragrance from my small collection (meanwhile, I own of course not only the sample).

The durability is very good, I would probably never have to re-spray at all, but I do it anyway because I love this fragrance so much.
The secret favourite
This perfume was actually a blind purchase. I've often seen these great bottles of the Tresor series, but somehow I never managed to smell it. They've always looked nice, but just too "dusky" for me personally I saw this pastel pink and knew right away "it's pink, I need it!" So of course I was all the more excited when my blind purchase was just around the corner. Now there it was, in this stunning color. I fell in love with it right away!
I sprayed this scent on and what can I say? I fell in love with this fragrance as well. It's creamy-sweet-powdery. Exactly my taste. It seems so delicate and soft, so you get a comforting feeling right away. ♥️
This fragrance is not one of those "whoops" fragrances. You notice it, very clearly even. But at the same time, it's not loud.
The durability of the fragrance is really super, I would not have expected. The more I'm happy of course that this fragrance has hit right in my heart
Ratrinity
If rose gold were a smell
I bought the fragrance blind after I am pregnant since my heavy perfumes (La Nuit Tresor) can no longer smell and the fresh me are too tart.
Actually, I was also looking for a peach scent..

After a warm summer day, the fragrance finally arrived, sprayed on he was first too fresh for me. But a short time later as I sit down to my daughter asleep on the sofa I take him consciously war.
A gentle vanilla coconut breeze enveloped by rose but not cheesy synthetic sweet but pure, nude, but no trace of peach.
I hold my daughter in my arms after she has fallen asleep on me again after a short wake up.
I watch the last rays of sunlight flash in through the slats, bathing the living room in a soft evening light.
On the spot on my belly where my daughter is lying I feel the little baby inside, as if he is trying to caress his big sister.
I enjoy this feeling, so pure, so honest, vulnerable, full of love, who needs a peach scent there

MariaS
Where have you been all my life??
“I've been everywhere, man, Looking for someone, Someone who can please me Love me all night long…” ok enough with Rihanna!
All I want to say is that this is what I feel about this fragrance!!

I don’t like summer fragrances or citrusy scents or aquatic scents which are more appropriate scents for hot weather. I sure enjoy coconut and fruity scents but everything I have found has some disadvantage which is usually the performance. I mean I know it can’t smell all day on my skin with 40 degrees of Celsius outside , but at least let me reach work place smelling it!!! If you have any suggestions for summer scents that last a decent amount of time, please feel free to leave me a comment and I would be very grateful!!

This fragrance is a gourmand creamy scent with dominant peach and coconut that has a great performance! It can even last all day on my skin and clothes if I spray a bit more than usual! If you like peach, you will love it! It’s very well blended and gives a summery vibe without being a typical freshie scent.

I remember I loved la nuit tresor but I haven’t smelled it for a long time in order to compare it with this. I usually don’t smell releases like this because they are copies of the original but this one didn’t remind me of something I ve smelled before!

Since I started this hobby with fragrances, I don’t have a signature scent because I can’t stick to one fragrance for long! But this one I believe it will be my signature scent for summertime! If you love gourmands and peach you should definitely try it!

Thank you for your time!!

Be safe and smell great!

Maria
Schnupperl
Hmmm, so a few months ago....
i found this fragrance not so great.
I tested it only on a test strip and I got sick instand.
Therefore, it was not tested on the skin and that's it for me.
I have to say that I am soooo laaaaansam a little better with coconut, so I thought I'd test it again.
Off to the test strip, briefly waited and sniffed...
Oh yes, now I find him quite good.
So off on the skin with it :D.
At the beginning I already perceive coconut, but she does not slay me.
And the most important, I'm not (more) sick from it :).
At the beginning, coconut seems but ehr unsweet and lifted by bergamot.
In the first few minutes, the leaf changes as far as these two notes are concerned.
The coconut note becomes sweeter and bergamot pulls back more.
And then at some point there is the vanilla.... A wonderful vanilla...
The rose I perceive gaaaaaaanz discreetly.
The star in this fragrance is on my skin the creamy-sweet-powdery coconut-vanilla-team, which is accompanied by a breath bergamot and a breath rose.
I think NUDE is a perfect match for this fragrance.
Although a vault, it is not a heavy clunker that slays me or others (like "La nuit Tresor".
To me, this fragrance is soft, delicate, feminine.... Eben NUDE :).
The fits all year round, no matter what season.
Coconut is yes for the summer a great note.
Since this fragrance is not so loud, not so penetrating and no trace KRAWUMM, you can wear it super in the summer.
Or let's say so, from 35 degrees I would not wear it now, then it would not be for me.
But we have now and then times summer days that are not quite so hot, since he fits then still good in the summer time :).
I'm really thinking about switching from the sample to a bottle :D.
Normally I'm not a packaging victim.... But... My god... Alone this flacon...
The bottles of the La nuit Tresor series are gorgeous.
But this one is sooo beautiful.... So... So nude, as the name describes and the fragrance smells
Elenasmom
Shell shimmering in corona year or: the mama perfume
My very first comment here, long I thought about which fragrance to choose for this. Once I made my choice, I also wanted to find the time to do this scent justice. That's what I'm trying to do now, while my baby slumbers next to me and her scent, mixed with a hint of "nude", floats around me. This blend is - if you'll pardon the expression - simply divine.
In the summer of 2020, my first child was born, a little girl. I blame it on the hormones and the ongoing, wonderful breastfeeding relationship that I can no longer smell almost my entire stock of perfumes, in fact there are currently exactly 5 that I wear in rotation, but only sprayed on the back of the neck and dosed more sparingly than usual, since my baby is supposed to smell the purest mommy scent. "Nude" belongs to this elite.

"La Nuit Tresor Nude is a daytime scent for me. I deliberately do not say everyday fragrance, because this sounds somehow negative for me. In the evening, I can imagine him rather less, simply because he is too bright and dazzling for the "dark" hours, even if he likes to drive away dark thoughts. In the opening I smell most the bergamot, pleasantly fresh and a very little tart it comes along, the peach has covered itself with a silk cloak, because this is not as pungent as in some other fragrances. Almost immediately the coconut joins in for me, which is creamy fresh and velvety at the same time. I love coconut and everything that smells and tastes like it, which is why "Nude" had my attention from the start. I'm happy to say I smell this coconut note until the very end, it gets creamier towards the end. To my surprise, the Damask rose is not so overwhelming here, I always find rose fragrances very difficult on me and leave them alone when in doubt. But here it blends expertly into the scent so it doesn't give me a headache. Maybe the aquatic notes are responsible for the fact that I remember so much the sea and the iridescent shells, which I admired for hours on my last holiday to Egypt 3 years ago and could lose myself in daydreams. However, the scent is never aquatic-blue, thankfully! If "Nude" had a color, it would be the delicate iridescence of a seashell interior. No glitter, no ballyhoo. For hours I can perceive the fragrance, despite a maximum of 2 sprays, well on me. When I crawl into bed with my daughter in the evening, usually dead tired, and "Nude" was allowed to accompany me during the day, I can still smell coconut and the pleasantly gentle finish of benzoin and vanilla, which lays itself dry and warm on my skin. In the morning, when my daughter greets me - albeit far too early - with her stunning toothless grin, I still smell "Nude" on my pillow. This scent is a soul comforter for me without coming across as melancholic, it somehow makes me feel meeker, and God knows I don't have a calm temper :-D Given to me as a gift for Christmas 2020 by my husband, after I brought home several test strips of different perfumes, and he initially liked "Nude" even better than I did, it somehow completes me olfactorically since I've been a mom, along with its dark, spirited sister "A la folie", which I'll report on another time.
So, my baby is waking up, and I'm still by the sea in my mind :-D when this crazy time is over, I'll show her in due time, carrying "Nude" for sure. Shortly again smell her little head, and on goes the crazy mommy everyday ^^ Thank you Lancome, for this indescribably beautiful fragrance.
Chanellove
The perfume with the wonderful coconut scent
This perfume is first of all one of my favourites...
When I saw this perfume in the perfumery I wanted to try it out, because this extremely beautiful bottle and especially the fitting name appealed to me.
So I grabbed the tester and sprayed it on the strip When I smelled it, it was a fragrance that everyone likes to smell For me it smelled most like coconut (which is also great, because I love coconut) and to a small extent also a little bit like vanilla, where in my opinion you can't do anything wrong.
The other fragrances I could also smell out and the fit also I find very good together and make a nice, pleasant perfume fragrance on which everyone, really everyone likes to sniff it All in one, it is definitely a beautiful fragrance suitable for everyday use and the wonderful bottle makes this perfume suitable for any collection.
I would definitely recommend this new perfume, as I have already received compliments for it and it is definitely worth buying. :-)
Undressed
I admit - I don't like being undressed.

Collective nudity disturbs me even more - so that I even avoided the family sauna at home.

Creepy was a Sardinia holiday, when the whole clique tore off their clothes on the beach, jubilant.
Hach - everyone was so free and easy!
And so natural !

For me it is not natural to walk around naked and sit around all day - I find it very uncomfortable.

I obeyed the peer pressure - but found the Back to Nature behavior silly.

In addition, unclothed people have a different smell than clothed people.

And this skin tone jumps out at me in Nude too.

The peach rolls sweetly over it and coconut veils the smell milky - but I still hear this slightly sweaty note, which does not want to go away.

I feel uncomfortably undressed - and I begin to freeze.

Maybe I like this phenomenon in the summer - but today I put the nude bottle aside - and bought a soft warming scarf instead.

MariaSMariaS 3 months ago
Amazing creamy fruity scent. The peach is dominant and with the coconut and the sweet vanilla its so yummy! I would love some tonka in it!

Mit echten Fechterschnecken  von den Kapverden❤️
by Koi77
by FrauLohse
by FrauLohse
by Sonnenwind
by Sonnenwind
Für mich nicht sommerlich, sondern eher eine schwere cremige Kokosnuss
by LuckyLisa
My new addiction!!
by MariaS

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme Hypnôse Elixir Envoûtant by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme