La Nuit Trésor Nude 2020

La Nuit Trésor Nude by Lancôme
Bottle Design Charles Boussiquet
La Nuit Trésor Nude is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-creamy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPeach, Bergamot, Coconut
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Solar note, Aquatic notes, Gardenia
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Benzoin, Ambrox

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 13.09.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Penélope Cruz.

Chanellove
The perfume with the wonderful coconut scent
This perfume is first of all one of my favourites...
When I saw this perfume in the perfumery I wanted to try it out, because this extremely beautiful bottle and especially the fitting name appealed to me.
So I grabbed the tester and sprayed it on the strip When I smelled it, it was a fragrance that everyone likes to smell For me it smelled most like coconut (which is also great, because I love coconut) and to a small extent also a little bit like vanilla, where in my opinion you can't do anything wrong.
The other fragrances I could also smell out and the fit also I find very good together and make a nice, pleasant perfume fragrance on which everyone, really everyone likes to sniff it All in one, it is definitely a beautiful fragrance suitable for everyday use and the wonderful bottle makes this perfume suitable for any collection.
I would definitely recommend this new perfume, as I have already received compliments for it and it is definitely worth buying. :-)
Undressed
I admit - I don't like being undressed.

Collective nudity disturbs me even more - so that I even avoided the family sauna at home.

Creepy was a Sardinia holiday, when the whole clique tore off their clothes on the beach, jubilant.
Hach - everyone was so free and easy!
And so natural !

For me it is not natural to walk around naked and sit around all day - I find it very uncomfortable.

I obeyed the peer pressure - but found the Back to Nature behavior silly.

In addition, unclothed people have a different smell than clothed people.

And this skin tone jumps out at me in Nude too.

The peach rolls sweetly over it and coconut veils the smell milky - but I still hear this slightly sweaty note, which does not want to go away.

I feel uncomfortably undressed - and I begin to freeze.

Maybe I like this phenomenon in the summer - but today I put the nude bottle aside - and bought a soft warming scarf instead.
Too bad....
When I read the first comments here, I was immediately in love with the fragrance. That could only be a magical scent!!
On the first day I had little success...nowhere to buy it here ,some salesmen did not know anything about this scent and looked at me accordingly as if I would tell something else...
The next day he was finally there, I wanted to buy him blindly, as so often I did...but from experience I have learned that I prefer to test him...
I was surprised ...the first sprayer ...peach bomb ...I was disappointed ..but I gave it some time ..the peach stings a little too much in my nose and makes the smell on me very pungent.
In the course of time, it will not become more meaningful for me than its predecessors. The Musc Diamond didn't make it into my collection either ...
But maybe I'll give the nude a chance in spring :)
The durability is top!
Screeching perfumes chewing peaches
Okay guys, you have to admit that with this scent you surely expected that I would also come here with a comment, right? The screeching perfume you surely know, who is really raving about these fragrances here, had begged me for a long time to test this fragrance series (he he :D), but the latest one I found out all by myself! Of course, because after all the scent has the nickname "Nude", so Naked, no wonder that I was really attracted to the scent!

The big question now is of course what is really meant by nude here. Is it best to wear the fragrance when you (or the perfume) are naked? Or should the scent smell like a lady when she takes her clothes off? I can't say much about it myself, because when do I ever see a perfume... uh... I meant a lady naked at all? Waah, that doesn't happen that often, but you know my problems with women only too well, so I don't have to go through the whole thing again forever. ... *SIGHING* !!! :DDD

All right, all right, I'll get to the scent before I start complaining anymore. Too bad that I can't really concentrate right now, because all I can think about is naked perfume... it's all just the fault of that screaming perfume, argh! :D Why did you have to show me the vault La Nuit scents, too *sigh* :DD

Namely the peach, which smells beautifully fruity and in the top note even reminds us of those delicious peach rings, which many people like to eat and argue with those who prefer apple rings... I actually like both, but once again I digress!
Well, as I said, you can smell the peaches very clearly here.
A little later the fragrance gets its usual dark and seductive sweetness from the musk. Coconut is another completely new scent on this flanker, but it is not too strong, so it is not so extreme, I think, even if it is a little stuffier now and then.
Apart from that the base is as usual nice and sweet and powdery, but the peaches have now died down. But there is musk and above all much, much vanilla with powdery sweetness and beautiful ladylike softness :)

The silage and the durability:*
There's nothing to complain about at the Sillage with this fragrance in itself, as it should be good to smell for a while, even if the aura was a bit weaker compared to other Tresor La Nuit fragrances. However, the durability is as long as all other La Nuits. Depending on the dosage, you can smell the fragrance even the next morning.

So of course I'm freaking out. You didn't expect anything else, did you? I just have dirty fantasies, I guess I'm slightly perverted and indecent and ... the usual ... it doesn't help if I'm currently watching the Netflix series "Sex Education", which is really funny and also features the X-Files beauty Gillian Anderson (who even looks like the hot Dana Scully from back then!!!), waaah .... :DDD

But of course I'm rambling again. As I said, this fragrance is very successful here and is once again especially good for going out. For collectors of this scent series, like a certain perfume company that is always screaming about these scents and is certainly the biggest Lancome Tresor La Nuit fan of all time... (yes I mean you, GirlofNow, hey hey, now I've told everyone, everybody already knew this anyway :DD), so for collectors the scent is also worthwhile, because with its peaches and partly also the coconut notes it offers enough variety compared to the other scents of this series.

But those who only want to get a good La Nuit scent, I would continue to recommend the "La Nuit Trésor à la Folie", as I personally found this scent the best until now, but this is a matter of taste. Well, in any case, I recommend to test the "Nude", because the fragrance has also become very beautiful.

Well, I'm done with that again and wish you all a nice evening :)
Delicious Hortus conclusus
La Nuit Trésor nude is like a hortus conclusus, a closed garden often surrounded by walls or impenetrable undergrowth that refuses to be seen by the curious. A completely self-contained, delicious fragrance that only allows access to the familiar. The hortus conclusus, a frequent theme in medieval art, lived on what it wanted to conceal, thus stimulating the imagination of the viewer. This little garden has always been a symbol for women, for the unfathomable feminine, whether in sensual desire or in religious transfiguration in view of Mary. The woman who does not reveal her innermost feelings remains unfathomable, does not lose herself in the garrulousness of everyday life. To understand them, to penetrate behind their thoughts and motives, is the desire of men and believers alike.
Such a hortus conclusus is also La Nuit Trésor nude. First of all, the fruity freshness created by the skilful interplay of peach and bergamot really makes you feel like you are in a beautiful summer garden. You lie under a large tree, whose juicy green foliage provides pleasant shade. Bees hum, it is wonderfully warm and full of the scent of flowers spreads. Exotic traces of coconut are gently mixed with the scent of roses; you dream yourself further and further into the summer, to distant beaches, to foreign gardens. Here, no fragrance dominates, the coconut is extremely mild and only provides a gentle sweetness, which in turn is condensed by the complex flower aromas of the rose and gains depth. At the same time, the fragrance is incredibly mild and gentle, indescribably subtle, soothing, soothing, evocative murmuring like the soft splash of a fountain in a garden surrounded by high, shady walls. The bowl of juicy peaches, the tender strips of fresh coconut, the roses all around give you a moment of greatest relaxation, you let yourself go completely, feel free and carefree in this moment. The fragrance lies velvety and fine above you, a wave of vanilla and caramel hardly perceptible penetrates you, a summery afternoon snack, a sweet moment.
The fragrance is completely pure and balanced in its components, indescribably feminine and soft, for that unique moment you spend alone in the garden, in cosy warmth, in light summer dreams.
Nude's got a point!
I was curious like a bow and arrow about the new vault. Finally!!!! ...I don't want a currant. I hate this berry. It ruined all my La Nuit's. This extremely sweet-sour *sweet* bääh nee.
It is not in the Musc Diamond, but unfortunately I found the raspberry (another one of my wobbly candidates) too present and the one from the durability and sillage too boring. Then Nude was listed here and the grades promised good.

Nobody here with us had him yet, except the M. in Wiesbaden. So the boyfriend was caught and yesterday he went to Wiesbaden and looked for the next day.

Yes, there he stood, but unfortunately there was no tester in sight. It didn't take long before the saleswoman came straight to me. Saleswoman: "Oh I heard them both talking about the new safe, I have it over there, do you want me to spray it on that strip there. I: "No, please, right on the skin". Yes, I was that brave. What should go wrong with the note here.
Saleswoman: "Well, I can really recommend that one, there's Bergam...". "I: (interrupt her right away): Yes, and..." (List all notes). I'm a little baffled as a salesgirl. "Yes, that's right, it's a really great scent, especially the bergamot makes it so sparkling. Let it work a little bit and then you can come by again". Yo, she thinks I'm gonna buy it or what? tzz.
So we did something else and I was sniffing my wrist the whole time.

Well, it's not very tangy. Bergamot? Nope! And as described here, I don't necessarily find him gourmand either. The peach comes straight from there. A soft, unobtrusive peach that doesn't scream, here I am. Not as loud as, say, The Scent for Her.
After a while, the coconut blends in. But also here, not pushy. Not at all. The peach and coconut go well together. Rose? Nope, not here either. I'm not aware of them
With time it becomes creamier and sweeter. It reminds me, as I wrote in my statement, of the base of Armani's Sun di Gioia. Yes creamy coconut with vanilla wrap. Only this one lacks the sunscreen note. I definitely like it better
For me, La Nuit Trésor Nude is the quietest of the line. Adapts somehow to the skin, does not scream I am here and is definitely suitable for spring and summer, or something for everyday life. The Sillage is medium. It must have lasted about 9 hours, despite repeated hand washing (chapeau)
I think it is definitely well made and I will test it again when it is a bit warmer, just so completely convinced that I would buy it directly, he hasn't got me, unfortunately..

Ps. the bottle is really very nice :)
Indescribably BEAUTIFUL!:)))
When I heard that a new flanker from the la nuit tresor line would soon be on the market, I was on fire! I was really obsessed with testing this new fragrance::D I went to everyone in the family on the Kecks like excited and curious but I am away the new safe Flaker:DD When I finally realized that it is then finally available here in Switzerland, I went immediately to my favorite perfumery:)))))) As soon as I walked into the perfumery, I saw the bottle*You all don't know how I simply opened up inside: it felt like I had won the lottery at that moment! The bottle alone is as ALWAYS indescribably beautiful! *.* So intimate and yet so feminine...*

I gave myself two nice big sprayers on my wrist... And already I was on cloud nine! That's exactly how I had imagined this fragrance!

Yes, now you all surely want to know how the scent is probably like that
OR?????;))

I don't torture you any further and start with the scent description!;)))

The smell...
begins with a wonderful sweet but still somehow warm peach note*, which unfortunately fades away after 10 minutes.
The bergamot is present with me only very briefly means only when I spray on, then surrounds me a creamy and extremely tasty coconut note * * * * Must admit that many coconut scents can get on my nerves very often in the long run VERY FAST! But on this one, as already mentioned, the coconut note is creamy+milky, delicious and almost like a veil on the skin *-*
But the coconut note also has something exotic about it:)))) Which I personally like very much!:))) There is something I have to mention very briefly! Or rather STRESS!:
Who thinks that this coconut note should smell very artificial is completely WRONG! I have been looking for a creamy coconut scent for a very, very long time, which was unfortunately very difficult as most coconut scents can become very, very artificial and penetrating over time or even smell! But the la nuit Tresor Nude is simply a dream! Nothing annoys or stings! (by this I mean the coconut note!) I am mega happy that I could finally find a good coconut fragrance for myself!:D I think I have raved about the coconut note enough;D
The vanilla note had pulled me then also very fast in her course! *-* How should I only describe this WONDERFUL vanilla note correctly? Tender, creamy, warm SENSITIVE and of course sweet!:D Again, the vanilla is simply good to bite into! You don't want to keep your nose off your wrist... It is simply a wonderful seductive and sensual vanilla note:)) The vanilla there is neither artificial nor heavy! Again I find that the vanilla note has a nice exotic touch:)))))) I could test further scents now despite almost a week, not smell out.

Personally, this fragrance reminds me very much of a beautiful, woman with slightly tanned skin and long wavy hair :) A pure and yet so seductive woman who knows exactly what she wants from her life! An independent woman who loves summer and enjoys every second of her life as if it were her last!
( Is now MY perception or rather my own thoughts when I wear this fragrance!:)

Soooo my last words...
The H+S is perfect! Just as with the other safe scents, this one lasts 2 whole days on my clothes! But also on my skin this scent lasts almost all day long!:))) I think you can wear this fragrance all year round very well because it has a soo nice warmth + depending on the dosage I think it is also very nice for the exit!:)) Because I feel (for myself) much more than spring/summer scent I think that I have finally found my summer scent that simply meets my demands!:))))))
Since my birthday is coming up soon, I will wish for my birthday;DD

I hope very much that, the fragrance description has succeeded well:))) I tried very hard to describe sooo hair as exactly as possible!:)))

Wish you all a nice weekend!:)❤

Mit echten Fechterschnecken  von den Kapverden❤️
by Koi77

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Hypnôse Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme Tubéreuses Castane by Lancôme