La Nuit Trésor Nude by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor Nude 2020

MariaS
01.08.2021 - 05:07 PM

Where have you been all my life??

“I've been everywhere, man, Looking for someone, Someone who can please me Love me all night long…” ok enough with Rihanna!
All I want to say is that this is what I feel about this fragrance!!

I don’t like summer fragrances or citrusy scents or aquatic scents which are more appropriate scents for hot weather. I sure enjoy coconut and fruity scents but everything I have found has some disadvantage which is usually the performance. I mean I know it can’t smell all day on my skin with 40 degrees of Celsius outside , but at least let me reach work place smelling it!!! If you have any suggestions for summer scents that last a decent amount of time, please feel free to leave me a comment and I would be very grateful!!

This fragrance is a gourmand creamy scent with dominant peach and coconut that has a great performance! It can even last all day on my skin and clothes if I spray a bit more than usual! If you like peach, you will love it! It’s very well blended and gives a summery vibe without being a typical freshie scent.

I remember I loved la nuit tresor but I haven’t smelled it for a long time in order to compare it with this. I usually don’t smell releases like this because they are copies of the original but this one didn’t remind me of something I ve smelled before!

Since I started this hobby with fragrances, I don’t have a signature scent because I can’t stick to one fragrance for long! But this one I believe it will be my signature scent for summertime! If you love gourmands and peach you should definitely try it!

Thank you for your time!!

Be safe and smell great!

Maria

Latest Reviews

MariaSMariaS 12 days ago
Chergui (Eau de Parfum) - Serge Lutens

Chergui (Eau de Parfum) It smells like Christmas!
I blind bought this perfume from the ratings and the reviews...In Greece we dont have Serge Lutens ANYWHERE to test them, so I was like "how wrong can 1175 ratings be"?? It is a difficult and complex perfume and a mature one. Its not easy...

MariaSMariaS 17 days ago
Shooting Stars - Starlight - XerJoff

Shooting Stars - Starlight I do like the idea that there’s a little starlight in each of us
“Aristotle taught that stars are made of a different matter than the four earthly elements— a quintessence— that also happens to be what the human psyche is made of. Which is why man’s spirit...