La Vie est Belle Intensément 2020

La Vie est Belle Intensément by Lancôme
La Vie est Belle Intensément is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper, Raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac absolute, Orange blossom absolute, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Red iris, Benzoin, Red vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.12.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Julia Roberts.

Autumn Garden
A dear perfuma advised me to test intensement - and I am very open-minded about tips.

In the beginning, I had avoided La vie est belle because I didn't like the fake woman Roberts in the commercial.

But then I could not resist a special offer - and LVEB moved into our house.

A good deed, because the fragrance actually conveys the feeling that life can be beautiful.
A few flankers followed - all of which are independent, but carry the genes of the original mother within them.
It's the same with intensity.
It is the beautiful life in the orchard, surrounded by raspberry hedges.
It does not deny its affinity with the original fragrance - although its theme is the soft sweet raspberry.
Although vanilla is added, the intensity is not too sweet - and certainly not sticky, because jasmine and orange blossom are still hovering above it.

A welcome garden feeling, which I enjoy indoors, because outside the lace-up rain pattering on my flower beds.

The fragrance fits well into autumn because of its ripe fruitiness.

This flanker still finds its place in the La Vie est Belle family.
5.5
RioImHerzen
Familiar, used to... Unattractive?
La vie est belle is a perfume that never bored me or even annoyed me, although you can often smell it on people. I myself own it, like it and wear it from time to time. While I really appreciate flankers like LVEB En Rose as a fresher, fruity version, Intensément can't score with me.
The scent is slightly different at the beginning, a little less sweet, a little more "grown-up", but after half an hour it is no longer distinguishable from the original.
Actually, I was looking forward to the release; a harsher, more intense (what exactly is intensément here?) version would have done the LVEB series good.
Vdmvanessa
A second la vie est belle that convinces me
Yes, as already mentioned, I'm rather not a fan of La vie est belle, but this nuance with patchouli and sandalwood in the base is just totally my thing. I recently received a sample and I have to say that the fragrance lasts for an incredibly long time. I love what Lancôme always does with the bottle
Marquise27
A good mood day in summer
First of all I would like to say that it is a beautiful, fine and with joy of life affirming fragrance! Now here comes the... for an Intense it clearly doesn't last long enough for me, after 4-6 hours there is only a light, very pleasant and fragrant perfume left. Joie de vivre has to sparkle with energy and should also be a bit louder. It adapts to its predecessors because it is pleasing, will please many girls of all ages and the Lancome house still has the French flair. Bottle looks very nice, lies well in the hand and is an eye-catcher with the cheeky little red scarf.
I find this fragrance floral-fruity with a sweet base. But Patchuli has hidden itself well - just peeking carefully around the corner.......probably doesn't dare to show itself completely .
The development remains for me like a basket of fruit that stands outside on the table in summer, next to it a large bouquet of wonderfully fragrant flowers and thirdly a large bowl of melted vanilla ice cream. You sit at the table with your eyes closed and all the aromas mix and rise to your nose. It smells very pleasant, delicious and I feel comfortable in this overall picture. That's how I would describe him.
It is a good gift for my girlfriend as a memory for our funny women's talk in a great summery location
La Vie est... Boring!
Dear community,

i like the La Vie est Belle series!

There, I said it.

(Oh dear, do I already see the angry mob with the pitchforks on the horizon? *duck away*)

For many of you this, especially of course the classic LVEB, is the epitome of boredom. Uninspiring, or even worse: The ultimate mainstream! *bibber*

But I stand by it and of course I was completely thrilled when I first heard about the latest flanker "Intensement". The desire to test was immediately aroused and at the first best opportunity I struck blindly.

Shortly after spraying, the well-known LVEB-DNA is perceived for a minimal short time. However, this quickly gives way to a sea of red fruits. In the top note it says that raspberry is responsible. But I can't see this one in particular. Rather, it seems as if all the species of red berries have agreed to a flash mob.

Well, what can I tell you... From this moment on, one waits anxiously but unfortunately in vain for the scent to change again. Where is the red iris, the red vanilla or the benzoin? It seems that they made themselves safe just in time. Safe, from the invasion of the red berries!

By the way, the flowery notes of the heart note have also decided (watch out, pun!) to stay away from the event.
At best, a light powdery texture trickles down onto the fruit bombs towards the end of the fragrance. However, these cannot be really contained.

I am really disappointed. Only the pretty bottle in Bordeaux red can inspire me. Apart from that, this is a narcotic-red fruit soup that robs me of my senses.

So I stay with the predecessors LVEB EdP Intense and L'Absolu and wait patiently for the next flanker. Because he'll be here

by Kovatcheva
by Kovatcheva

Popular Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme Magie Noire (Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme La Vie est Belle (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme L'Autre Ôud by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme Hypnôse (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Idôle L'Intense by Lancôme