La Vie est Belle Soleil Cristal 2021

La Vie est Belle Soleil Cristal by Lancôme
6.8 / 10 163 Ratings
La Vie est Belle Soleil Cristal is a new perfume by Lancôme for women and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart Notes CoconutCoconut Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute Jasmine sambac absoluteJasmine sambac absolute Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base Notes Balinese patchouliBalinese patchouli Orris concreteOrris concrete Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
Submitted by multiple users, last update on 26.10.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Tropical vacation
I get a bit of the OG la vie est belle right at the beginning, but it goes away to quickly.
It is really it’s own scent and I really like it.
On me it’s powdery iris, vanilla and coconut with a bit of a tropical touch in the background.
Perfect summer perfume, and I would love to bring it for a hot tropical vacation right now.
Very helpful Review 22
La vie est belle... if you let yourself drift...
With me is freshly moved in La vie est belle - Soleil cristal. One reads yes many negative voices, but I think that comes from disappointed expectations, but not from the actual fragrance. He is just no sparkling midsummer refreshment and also no sunscreen fragrance.

I like him very much. He gives me the following mood again: vacation in Italy. One has spent the day on the beach, rather sluggish, because it was so hot. Sun on the skin, only slightly cooled by wind, in between also bathed in the sea, grateful for the cooling and some movement. Tired, with still heated skin you have gone to the hotel, maybe rested a little on the cool white sheets, through the closed wooden shutters sounds penetrate into the room from again increasing activities towards the evening. You take a shower, let a hair treatment take effect, put on a nice cream, put on make-up, because you have an appointment for a meal in a noble garden restaurant with a view of the sea, a little off the beaten track. And now you're sitting in the garden, wearing a beautiful flowing summer dress and sandals, you're perfumed, you're wearing lipstick, and you're enjoying an aperitif, perhaps a cool Fragolino. It's still very warm, but there's a breeze coming up, and you're looking forward to a nice evening in cultivated company, with delicious food over several courses, chilled wine, with the view of the sunset, the countryside and other guests, who are all well-groomed and beautifully dressed, and behaving discreetly. Nothing is garish or loud, the sedate pace of the day continues and segues into the night.

All this stands out for me in the fragrance, a lot of warmth, but also a light sea breeze, a Mediterranean garden, warm earth and stones, scent of cosmetics and a light fruity wine. I can only really recognise iris and vanilla once the citrus-heavy top note dies down and fades into the white florals. Coconut and patchouli I perceive more as a consistency than as a smell, the coconut gives off a creaminess reminiscent of Raffaello, the patchouli creates a dark, slightly krispe base.

For me, this is definitely a scent of vacation, a carefree time where you gently drift, calm down, enjoy without chasing from one highlight to the next, but just let things happen. I actually like scents that make me longing, but this scent embodies for me the existence in the here and now - and that's exactly what I long for ;)
Very helpful Review 11
Life is better at the beach
Finally tried the La Vie est Belle Soleil Cristal today. And it's really nice. A summery version of the original, less sweet, even slightly salty (I prefer it to J'adore in Joy, it goes slightly in the direction of Olympéa Intense but it's gentler) and very ylang ylang. The mandarin gives it a fresh touch and the vanilla is tropical and the whole impression is beachy but in an elegant way. I'd say I like this even more than LVEB la Vie en Rose, which has been my LVEB favorite so far. If you miss Womanity, you should try it at least once. Nice!!!
1.5
Helpful Review 10
Sorry, that was nothing...
Would have liked you so much....
Based on the fragrance pyramid I imagined a great, delicious, fruity, creamy summer fragrance that would be exactly mine. Full of anticipation, I took the first spray from the beautiful shimmering bottle, which can only be good I thought... But then the pure disappointment! I smelled a scratchy, pungent, bitter / sweet note of citrus and a strange roasted (rather burnt coconut) not the delicious creamy coconut note I had expected :(( Because actually I love coconut but.... What is this!!! That can't be right or.... Maybe only at the beginning so, first wait and see I thought.... Again and again I smelled my wrist in the hope he would still develop into a nice pleasant summer / holiday feeling fragrance. Slowly the vanilla joined in which became more towards the end, but unfortunately this pungent, scratchy, acrid smell remained present until the end which really disgusted me and gave me a headache. So I had to come to the conclusion that this is unfortunately nothing with us and you will not move into my collection :(.....Pity. Thus, the search continues for the perfect summer scent!

2 short views on the fragrance
LuckymommyLuckymommy 5 months ago
Classy summer, tropical, beach scent. Powdery, vanilla and coconut. Love it.
OphaqeOphaqe 1 year ago
The smell of this reminds me of anise gone bad, somehow. It does last all day.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

10 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Lancôme

La Nuit Trésor à la Folie by Lancôme Ôud Bouquet by Lancôme Poême (Eau de Parfum) by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor L'Eau de Parfum by Lancôme Iris Dragées by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Blanche by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Dentelle de Roses by Lancôme Balafre Brun (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Jasmins Marzipane by Lancôme Parfait de Rôses by Lancôme La Vie est Belle L'Absolu by Lancôme Cuir de Lancôme by Lancôme Ôud Ambroisie by Lancôme La Nuit Trésor Nude by Lancôme Lavandes Trianon by Lancôme Oranges Bigarades by Lancôme Magie Noire (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Hypnôse Elixir Envoûtant by Lancôme Sagamore (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme Balafre (Eau de Toilette) by Lancôme