A Girl In Capri 2019

A Girl In Capri by Lanvin
A Girl In Capri is a popular perfume by Lanvin for women and was released in 2019. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums. Pronunciation

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesPrimofiore lemon, Bergamot, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesGrapefruit blossom, Spindrift
Base Notes Base NotesDriftwood, White musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 17.01.2021.

FlirtyFlower
I wonder if the sky smells of fresh chilled lemons?
Stressed brains like to walk...

Right, sniffing perfume, but I could not have dreamed of the serious consequences of this fragrance flirtation
Gelis and Pudelbonzo have already written really nice commis to this fragrance, but I would like to take up the cudgels for him today.

Because if you just want to smell something really, really, really fresh in one day, go taste it!

The freshness of this lemon or is it lemonade (?) or lemon pure (?) is so fresh, so alive, so clean, so crystal clear, as if the brain would come back from a three-week vacation after smelling it.

My thoughts are suddenly so crystal clear. I'm not sure I ever want to smell anything else...

I was already enthusiastic about other fresh lemon scents in the last years. So Limon Verde from Guerlain was the hammer. The lemon verbena scent of L'Occitane en Provence Verveine is citric beauty to smell, or the special edition of Light Blue Limon C'est with extra lemons was as fresh as if you could sink into it.

But the clarity of Girl of Capri, who is anything but feminine, but who is definitely unisex capable, is a secret tip for you for this summer.

Because if you need a refreshment for your nose, believe me, you will also ask if the sky smells of fresh lemonade!
Not only for girls
This gently citric, but acidic scent is probably meant for summer - but now in the murky wet autumn it also illuminates the sky and the mind.

This is a reason for me to use summer scents even in cooler temperatures.

Moreover, " Italian " memories are created before my eyes.

This cheeky, lively fragrance is not as "girlie-like" as the title suggests - because it is also suitable for mature ladies.

A walk on the beach with wind in your hair, whitecaps on the waves and salty air will please everyone who likes the sea.

The fresh lemon cheers up - slightly dimmed by woody notes.
Delicate flowery shimmers through and illuminates this positive scent again.

For me he is dolce Vita under the umbrella.
I've never been to Capri
And so I painted myself a beautiful picture for this fragrance: lemon groves, long sandy beach with driftwood lying on it now and then, occasional fierce gusts of wind spraying spray over the rocks lying in the sea onto the stroller...

Yes, I can hear you Capri connoisseurs guffawing. Luckily, I consulted Wiki before I started this comment: nix lemon groves, nix long sandy beaches with driftwood.

But, I read, limencello is also made on Capri and there we have the lemons. Spray probably has plenty on this rocky island, maybe there's driftwood floating around somewhere (on the way to a mainland beach) and the grapefruit blossom is probably blooming in some private garden. The white musk ... oh, white musk is kind of lying around everywhere ... isn't it?

What I'm telling you is that "A Girl In Capri" is a summer-sun-sea-holiday pretending beautiful summer scent. I smell lemon, driftwood (woody, a teeny bit musty, like damp wood even) and sea spray with a hint of salt. The grapefruit blossom shows through with a slightly soapy note and very delicate sweetness. I don't detect the musk, even as a powder. I think to myself, he should hold the whole thing together somehow.

By all means a purchase candidate with one drawback: the sillage should - especially in the current temperatures - like to be a little more voluminous, so that I do not have to after a short time with the nose in the direction of the wrist, to come to the above-described feeling. The shelf life is okay at 5 - 6 hours. Well, I decided to let the t-shirt get some too, so I can have AGIC in my nose a bit longer without having to sniff directly at my wrist. Nachsprühen is - also in view of the quite reasonable price - quite recommended several times a day.

Greeting + thanks to BoaVista.

by 2020Antiope
by 2020Antiope
by BellaDiva63
by BellaDiva63

Popular Lanvin

Lanvin for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Arpège (1993) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Eau My Sin / Mon Péché (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Arpège (1927) (Extrait) by Lanvin Eau Arpège (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Arpège pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Monsieur Lanvin (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Rumeur (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Scandal (Extrait) by Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Oxygène by Lanvin Rumeur (1934) (Extrait) by Lanvin Via Lanvin (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Prétexte (Extrait) by Lanvin Clair de Jour by Lanvin Oxygène Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Les Notes de Lanvin - II: Oud & Rose by Lanvin