Arpège (1993) Eau de Parfum

Version from 1993
Arpège (1993) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin
Bottle Design: Armand Albert Rateau

Arpège (1993) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Lanvin for women and was released in 1993. The scent is floral-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Hubert Fraysse

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Honeysuckle, Peach, Neroli, Lily-of-the-valley, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCamellia, Coriander, Iris, Lily, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Benzoin, Vetiver

Submitted by MiaTrost, last update on 21.07.2019

In 1993, Arpège (1927) was reochestrated after its original formula.
The Eau de Parfum had already been issued in 1987.
In 2005, Arpège won a FiFi-Award.

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Jazzy76
A wonderful symphony of perfumed notes
I never tested the vintage Arpège, so my rewiew refers to the recent version.
I adore this symphony of olfactive notes where the Aldheydes at the top make their solo like a soprano.
All is perfectly balanced for a result very rich, classic and maybe "ladylike", but infinetly charming.
The sillage is strong and the black bottle too reminds me of the black ebony of my old grand piano.
That's music for my nose and for my soul too. unfortunately the price is high and I never owned a bottle of this historical scent....but never say never!
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Un arpeggio ben sintonizzato
I offered one bottle of Arpège to my wife. It became one of my favorite perfumes from her extensive collection of well known perfumes, including some vintage celebrities 4 or 5 times more expensive.
Longevity and sillage are well above average and with Arpège she always outshines the other fragrances around her. The flower top and heart notes blending are just great, as well the bottom amberish and woody notes. She is often questioned if she is using Chanel Number 5 or Chance....
Arpége is not a young rebel fragrance, but my wife is in her mid forties and she is a lot more sensual and elegant with this fragrance than with "teen whipped cream" fragrances.
So my recommendation goes to the husbands... Save some Euros (€ 25 ~ € 30) and in the right occasion do offer your wife a bottle of Lanvin's Arpège.
Good luck
10.0 5.0 3.0/10

Doesn't work for me.
I had (up until recently when the sprayer completely broke) a 100 ml black-egg shaped bottle of Arpege.

Much as I wanted to love this perfume it is one that I can hardly smell. I tried wearing it on and off over a couple of years but I could smell virtually nothing on my skin and I gave off the aura of needing a dashed good shower as evidenced by my son asking me if I had had my shower and if I had were the drains blocked again. I could smell this B.O. around me and in rooms where I had been. I also tried this on tester strips and found the same thing, I can hardly smell it except for a rather dirty, well used plasticine and peach smell.

I'm positive it is not the smell of indole as I like wearing straight up jasmine essential oil but I think it might be I am over sensitive to some musks and it is these that stop me smelling the other stuff - but no idea really.

The black-egg bottle with gold cap is beautiful and although I threw mine because the sprayer broke completely, I still hanker after owning it. Yep, Heusten we have a problem.

Too mature on me
Reminds me of my grandmother, maybe that's why it is not working for me. Not that I disliked my granny, but even though at age 53 I am not a young hopper anymore, I have a hard time defining myself to be now in the same age group my Oma once was, or rather, to smell now like my grandmother once smelled.

Jul
2017

Carlitos01 21 days ago
The flower top & heart notes blending are just great, as well the bottom amberish & woody notes. Irresistable!+4
AromaX 3 years ago
A sultry narcotic jasmine served on an amber colored apricot jam.+1

~•*´¯`*•~ Wundervolles ~•*´¯`*•~ Arpège ~•*´¯`*•~
Duft der Liebe  ♡  Parfum d'amour
by Santalwalti
Die Abbildung zeigt Mutter und Tochter in gegenseitigem Glück ihrer Liebe zueinander
Akkorde der Liebe, deren Töne in dichter Folge erklingen * Miniatur * Vintage
by Santalwalti
Russische Kapelle in unserer Stadt ...
by TIA1971
by pudelbonzo
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular Lanvin

Éclat d'Arpège by Lanvin Rumeur (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Arpège pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Oxygène by Lanvin Arpège (1927) (Extrait) by Lanvin Arpège (1993) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Couture by Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose by Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin Oxygène Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Me by Lanvin Eau My Sin / Mon Péché (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Marry Me! by Lanvin Les Notes de Lanvin - Oud & Rose by Lanvin Les Notes de Lanvin - Orange Ambre by Lanvin Eau Arpège (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège pour Homme by Lanvin