Eau My SinMon Péché (1924) Eau de Toilette

Eau My Sin / Mon Péché (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin
Bottle Design: Cristalleries de Baccarat

Eau My Sin is a popular perfume by Lanvin for women and was released in 1924. The scent is floral-animal. The production was apparently discontinued.

Marie Zède

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Bergamot, Clary sage, Neroli, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilac, Clove, Orris root, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Narcissus, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesWoods, Musk, Styrax, Tolu balm, Vanilla, Vetiver, Civet

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.05.2019

Sinfully Haunting
Aldehydes and flowers open it and they're rich and heavy. There's also a shocking bit of civet, I really am taken back to the days of my grandmother when she always wore her fur coats, gloves and hats....I like,this very much.
10.0 7.5 5.0 8.0/10

Sorceress
Perfume Is My Sin, Indeed. And Thus, I Sin, Every Day Of My Life.
Elegance in a bottle. Powdery, gentle floral with civet notes was my first impression, but there is really so much more going on. My Sin begins with soapy overtones that burst with little floral explosions. But not in a huge way that is overpowering. It's as if you're walking in an English Garden and you stop to smell flowers along the way. You pick up different scents. The Bergamot, the Ylang-Tlang, Rose, Musk, and Vanilla are all delightfully delicious. Civet comes into play amongst the flowers. I adore civet in my perfumes. Civet is a note that seems to border on a love/hate relationship with people from their descriptions. We've all seen the wording that some use to describe cats at their most horrible and I'm guessing those are not civet lovers. It's strong and delicious in My Sin. So are the aldehydes, which are quite prevalent. There are so many wonderful notes that pop up in this gloriously creamy perfume at times, it's difficult to pinpoint each one. Oh, but it's fun to try! This is a sophisticated perfume for a sophisticated woman. The type of woman who has chutzpah. That's the woman that can wear My Sin every day and every night if she wants. Lasts about four hours for me and sillage is noticeable with the right amount. They just don't make them like this anymore. Such a pity. With so much talk of perfumes for the young, old lady perfumes, perfumes only a mature woman can handle, in all honesty, those are only semantics, mere words that people use to try and describe what they are feeling about a fragrance. People attempt to describe what they feel. Perfuministas give their best to describe perfumes to the discerning public. But a perfume that has stood the test of time and is still wanted by so many, is still used and revered... now that's something incredulous. Something to be in awe of the maker. Just imagine the generations that have delicately traced their earlobes with this glorious scent, dotted between their breasts with a scant few petals of perfume, annointed their wrists and inner elbows? Yes, perfume is My Sin, indeed. And thus, I Sin, every day of my life. And I'm happy to do so. Be it with My Sin or some other fabulous juice that I've found to complete me, what truly matters is that perfume and fragrance is a very beautiful part of my life that I shall always nourish. And you should, too. This one is delicious and if you're able to score one, you're know the delights of My Sin.

Extrait de Lanvin
by Zora
by Gaukeleya
by Gaukeleya
by Rosaviola
Eau my sin, wahrscheinlich Flakon aus den 80ern. Dient der Information - kein ästhetischer Anspruch beabsichtigt.
by Fabistinkt
by Catyschatzi
by Cristalle
by Cristalle

Popular Lanvin

Éclat d'Arpège by Lanvin Rumeur (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Arpège pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Oxygène by Lanvin Arpège (1927) (Extrait) by Lanvin Arpège (1993) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Couture by Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose by Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin Oxygène Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Me by Lanvin Eau My Sin / Mon Péché (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Marry Me! by Lanvin Les Notes de Lanvin - Oud & Rose by Lanvin Les Notes de Lanvin - Orange Ambre by Lanvin Eau Arpège (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège pour Homme by Lanvin