Éclat d'Arpège pour Homme 2015

Éclat d'Arpège pour Homme by Lanvin
Éclat d'Arpège pour Homme is a perfume by Lanvin for men and was released in 2015. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It was last marketed by Inter Parfums. Pronunciation

Sonia Constant

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet leaf, Jasmine, Rosemary
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Ambrofix, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.09.2020.

2020Antiope
Call for a test with the result of unimagined actionism'
Last year at the beginning of December while shopping extensively in my favourite perfumery, Stephanie, my favourite saleswoman, also gave me a few vials of men's fragrances, which I first put in my special perfume drawer at home, as my partner is well equipped with his favourites. The other day I looked there again and chose the first one to let my (and his!) nose seduce my partner.

With an imaginary bow to Madame Jeanne, I sprayed Éclat d'Arpège Homme on Uwie yesterday in the late morning, and in the following hours I 'snuggled up' to him (my Uwie is brittle and gets restless with too much closeness) and also jumped around him to let him (the scent, not Uwie) take effect on me.

First I smell - yes, what am I smelling; the much-cited lemons? No, not at all. I feel like Fabian, who compared the pungent prelude to a cleaning agent.
I can't understand Fresh's enthusiasm even after hours; not to mention Uwie, who would have loved to escape into the shower soon after spraying, in order to get rid of his unpleasant companion. Only for my sake, he held out because I begged him to allow me to sniff it even after eight to ten hours in order to describe the scent. (The prospect of plenty of Spaghetti Napoli with lots of garlic in the evening helped a lot in this respect)

Éclat d'Arpège Homme does not become fine even after hours, but remains true to the unpleasant artificial prelude; unfortunately, the comparison with a chemical detergent is becoming more and more frequent. Violet? Hesitantly and with a question mark; I can't make it out, but that's up to the respective noses. But of the noble woods and earthy substances declared here with cedar, musk and sandalwood, I don't even smell the hint of a trace and am very disappointed about this scent.

Well, as is well known, tastes vary widely and some people can blindly rely on the recommendations of other noses. With this one, however, I would strongly advise you to get a Pröblein and test it yourself if you are curious and before buying it. It is quite conceivable that other noses appreciate Éclat d'Arpège Homme as a fresh daily companion; we do not.

For the smile at the end it should be mentioned that the intense "freshness" of the fragrance triggered an actionism for cleaning in me, which I couldn't resist and gave in for hours. Our bathroom and the kitchen are sparkling and shining.............
Unisex love story !
"What lasts a long time will finally be good" would also be a fitting title for this comedy. Because in the meantime this Lanvin has matured into a real treasure, which I would never have thought at first. Here's my love story:

Éclat d'Arpège pH was a blind purchase, and after first meeting his siblings, I wonder a little afterwards about my courage. Because it started with L'Homme Sport, a quite appealing fragrance, but for me with too much sage. Afterwards Lanvin L'Homme, who also had a good score of 7.2, was allowed to move in. I liked him for 1-2 weeks, but he soon turned out to be a stuffy-penetrante liaison (maybe a question of dosage? Anyway, sold long ago). But I didn't want to give up yet. Because there was a sister there ...

And it was called Éclat d'Arpège.

But stop, that would indeed be a lady, and with a rating of 7.4 and over 200 users a quite attractive addition. But who you're talking about here is a gentleman, my lord. Pour Homme = For men, comprende?

Aaachso ... But smells a little feminine, probably away from the violet inside, est-ce possible? (thanks google, doesn't want to stand there as a french dazzler). Apropos French; for me the most beautiful language in the world; especially from the mouth of a woman. Swarm ...

Knock, knock, hello? anybody home? Here again to take notes: This ground of facts is manly, you've got a crush on a guy, man! Okay, I get it, and I go on with the text:

FabionO dubbed his Kommi with "Piercing Lemon Cleaner". Well, the lot of the one-night ..., uh ... one-min-stand-learners, who just sniff a scent and slam the door afterwards. Therefore nothing can develop out of it. Because in the beginning lemon comes across quite well, but this is by no means exaggeratedly strong or even overmodulated. In other words: The excitement of the first date already subsides after 1-2 minutes, and I as a citrus freshness fan even like it, whether it comes from the cleaner or not ;-)

Then, after approx. 20 minutes, the fragrance develops, in addition to the persistently light fruit freshness, a beautiful soft aquatic that makes it wider and now creates the basis for its special flair, its main note, which is also its sweetness: the violet.

And it was just this aquatic fluffy floridity that I, as a man, perhaps first had to get used to, which took his time. Weeks, months, ... Because obviously I had other expectations of this fragrance. But today, almost four months after our blind date, we are firmly tied :-) But actually this would have been expectable if I had only known that violet leaf is a main component of this lanvin, which did not appear in larger letters in the pyramid at that time. Because I like violets very much, as my commi to the unfortunately unnoticed Sun Men Sport testifies - one of my Top10. But the Jil Sander is spicier, which the Éclat d'Arpège pH is not, but instead it is aerated by its light aqua freshness, which persists throughout the entire course of the scent, perhaps a little underlined by jasmine and rosemary
And then the Frenchman plays one last trump card, which completes the love story. Because he proves his loyalty by a great durability (on clothes) and becomes more and more fine and transparent towards the back. This is due to the cedar and sandalwood, which are always a very nice basic combination. So you take a breath of fragrant freshness with you every now and then from hour 4, which ensnares you, even embraces you, but at the same time unobtrusively discreet (the mistake is to smell this fragrance in the first few hours directly on the skin or clothing. It needs and projects half an arm's length, and is therefore ideal for leisure and work).

Conclusion: A beautiful spring and autumn Lanvin, which you hardly notice its light synthetic and which for me is always a welcome change to my other fragrances, and that for over 8 hours (worn on clothes). So it is also suitable for longer trips and not only for speed dating ;-) I also recommend Éclat d'Arpège pH as a unisex scent. Because its warm, slightly sweet-fruity violet aura is certainly also something for the female sex. So don't let him stop you too quickly from his current 5.8 rating, but first test the fragrance yourself. But give him time ... And whether it is worn by a man or a woman does not matter, because it seems to be suitable for a

Unisex love story !

Kazos07Kazos07 11 days ago
So far this is the best perfume I have ever smelled

by Ohoxox
by Ohoxox
by Elysium
by Elysium

Popular Lanvin

Lanvin for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Arpège (1993) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Eau My Sin / Mon Péché (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Arpège (1927) (Extrait) by Lanvin Eau Arpège (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Arpège pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Monsieur Lanvin (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Rumeur (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Scandal (Extrait) by Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin A Girl In Capri by Lanvin Rumeur (1934) (Extrait) by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Oxygène by Lanvin Via Lanvin (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Clair de Jour by Lanvin Prétexte (Extrait) by Lanvin Éclat de Fleurs by Lanvin