Jeanne Lanvin (2008)

Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin
Bottle Design Alber Elbaz

Jeanne Lanvin is a perfume by Lanvin for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Anne Flipo

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Blackberry, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Raspberry, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 05.12.2019.

Introducing the "sweat-berries"
Extremely artificial fragrance for the intrepid "FFF" (=fruity-floral-fan). A major onslaught of blackberries, raspberies, lemonberries, freesiaberries, sandalberries and muskberries. "Jeanne Lanvin" lingers and lingers on and on and on. The sweet smell of berry-sweat also commonly known as sweatberries (not to be confounded with sweet-berries) is overpowering. Dearest "Arpege", you would turn in your grave if you could.

A feminine fruity floral
Jeanne Lanvin is an example of a nicely balanced fruity floral. One part is a luscious bouquet of roses, peony and freesia, with the other half being sweet pear, raspberries and blackberries. The result is a sweet and feminine scent, which is easy to wear and pleasantly refreshing.

I find it appropriate for all ages, and best suited for wear during Spring, Summer and Autumn. The scent is nothing out of the ordinary, however I can't fault it. It smells really lovely on my skin in a relaxed and versatile fashion. I would wear this everywhere and anywhere. It also has good potential for becoming somebody's signature.

I love the packaging and I think it reflects this fragrance well. It's pink, it's elegant and very girly. It ticks all the right boxes.

The drydown has a slight berry yoghurt scent, which is certainly not unpleasant. I find it intriguing to say the least. I must add that this fragrance, although sweet, is not nauseatingly so.

Fruity florals are usually my least favourite fragrance genre, but this particular scent is what I'd call beautiful and delicate. It may be inexpensive, but it is no cheap smelling fragrance, at least not on me. I'm really impressed with Jeanne Lanvin, and I'm sure many people will agree. Even the longevity is surprisingly good. I recommend.

nauseating sweetness
To me this is a very nauseating smell. A bit artificial black and raspberry.
I dont find this a pleassant scent to smell at all.

Popular Lanvin

Lanvin for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Arpège (1993) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Eau My Sin / Mon Péché (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Arpège (1927) (Extrait) by Lanvin Eau Arpège (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Arpège pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Rumeur (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Scandal (Extrait) by Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Monsieur Lanvin (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Rumeur (1934) (Extrait) by Lanvin Oxygène by Lanvin A Girl In Capri by Lanvin Via Lanvin (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Clair de Jour by Lanvin Prétexte (Extrait) by Lanvin Éclat de Fleurs by Lanvin