Oxygène (2000)

Oxygène by Lanvin

Oxygène is a perfume by Lanvin for women and was released in 2000. The scent is fresh-aquatic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Milk, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Iris

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.07.2019

10.0 7.0 10.0 10.0/10

LavenderSky8
Fly me to the Milky Way...
Lanvin Oxygene is a brilliant work of art. There aren't enough complimentary words in the English language to describe how magnificent this perfume truly is. Every time I spray the beautiful sky blue mist onto my skin, the creamy dreamy aroma takes me breathlessly to the Milky Way and back. I'm in LOVE with it. I refuse to be without it. I will always shamelessly own more than one bottle in my perfume collection. Now that's addicted, no lol? ;-)
5.0 5.0 7.0 6.0/10

Fresh yet creamy
I blind bought it according to reviews and I'm not disappointed at all. It's creamy, but incredibly clean and fresh. Such an unusual fragrance. The white pepper is gentle, but enough to spice up the milk along with iris. You see it doesn't need to be aquatic to match the name 'Oxygen'. The creaminess makes it very cozy to wear; the freshness wakes the nose up. Isn't it truely a breeze of Oxygen ? If you're looking for a fresh summer scent but not very fond of aquatic, give Oxygene a try. You might be happily supprised.

The longevity on me is 8h+ and the sillage is quite good for such a fresh scent.

Originally written in 2013
7.5 7.5 9.0/10

Strong aquatic
Oxygene for me is a peppery summery perfume. Its very uplifting and you can smell the quality of the perfume from the very first sniff. It is very long lasting with excellent sillage. I don't think they make now days such quality perfumes. Definitely a keeper with an excellent bottle, gem for every perfume collector. Price is fantastic too, don't miss it.
7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Rubyred
Salted caramel truffles, seaside, gardenias. Yes, it's a MUSK-have if you like musk
These remind me of I am sure they were called Ghiardelli salted caramel truffles from San Francisco. They were the best I wish I could have brought them back to Oz with me. Clotted creamy, salted caramel truffle with the breeze off San Francisco Bay coming in through the green cathedral of Muir Woods... A very strong projection of salted gardenias but the gardenias always take 2nd place to the salt - it's more than aqua on me its downright briney - which mellows to softer musk and sandalwood in the drydown. A salty floral, I suppose - sea-weedy, wind whipping the sea foam off the tops of the waves with the smell and taste of salted truffles on my breath and a gardenia behind my ear. Mellows to a softer sooty, ash, at which time I like to top it off with Allure for a shot of vanilla. People say this is a soft smell, even when they sniff my wrist, but to me it's a strong smell, it wafts about me all day and all night. And yes Lady Rogue the bottle is hideously mis-matched to the scent.
8.0/10

Cheap Thrill
Don't let the milk note put you off, as it is a "fresh milk", clean, not sour or off putting in any way. This fragrance opens with the zing of pepper and citrus, and quickly moves to a creamy soft floral that is quite lovely. The base is mainly a soft musk, lightly laced with sandlewood. An easy soft fragrance to wear for any casual occasion.
2.5 7.5 7.5 9.0/10

LadyRogue
Not Cold & Aquatic! Soft & Creamy!
I love this one! Best blind buy I made, I can't believe they sell it so cheap! It's a wonderful, complex and luxurious scent. It's also a classy Lanvin. The price-ML-quality-ratio of this gorgeous scent always amazes me!

As the first spray settles, a whiff of something that smells like CK-One bursts out but only briefly. Than, heavenly gardenia wrapped in white milky musks appears. It's so soft, fresh and sexy! A bit aquatic, if the sea is near a desert with an oasis of musky gardenias and a hint of spicy pepper in it.

Great for spring when the first warm days arrive. Also wonderful for summer evenings when you go out and orientals feel too heavy and you're not in the mood for typical florals. Oxygène wears well without that it feels too 'beachy' or 'floral'.

The bottle and potion color are wrong, both should be something sexy and sultry looking because that's what it smells like. Don't judge this one by looks, it's not modern like the bottle and blue color suggest. It's a warm classy scent with sex-appeal and style. Sniff and be amazed.

Was war zuerst? Post Tower oder Oxygène? Beides kam „zufällig“ 2000 raus...
by BBMie
In front of the waterfall...
by Zelena
by Lilau
by BBking
by BBking

Popular Lanvin

Éclat d'Arpège by Lanvin Rumeur (2007) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Arpège pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Oxygène by Lanvin Arpège (1927) (Extrait) by Lanvin Arpège (1993) (Eau de Parfum) by Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Lanvin L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Couture by Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose by Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin by Lanvin Oxygène Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Me by Lanvin Eau My Sin / Mon Péché (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Marry Me! by Lanvin Les Notes de Lanvin - Oud & Rose by Lanvin Les Notes de Lanvin - Orange Ambre by Lanvin Eau Arpège (Eau de Toilette) by Lanvin Éclat d'Arpège pour Homme by Lanvin