Just Oud Boulevard Edition (2014)

Just Oud Boulevard Edition by Lattafa

Just Oud Boulevard Edition is a popular perfume by Lattafa for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesSaffron, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Patchouli, Gaiac wood, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Leather, Cypriol

Submitted by Grazia, last update on 28.04.2020.

Dear amber aka OMG!
This fragnance is something amazing!
When I first smelled it, it was like: oh my God. So much saffron and amber. These spicy chords... so oriental. Not so heavy, just the way its so natural and not annoying.
If you like oriental fragnances, definitely try this piece. Its definitely worth it. Its just... so amber, saffron, a little bit floral aura.
Recommend. Beautiful fragnance. Elegance.
Longevity: 10+ hrs, even after washing
Bottle: 10/10
Oriental flowery/spicy
Ordered a while ago at a good price over the net. I like heavy oriental scents like oud and incense annoying too. Which made me blind buy this perfume out of curiosity. Package was there in promised time. First to the bottle this is interesting designed but not very high quality. A lot of plastic... That's not what it's about. The scent is not important to me. It is a different fragrance than I have guessed, much softer more pleasant so a kind of interlude on fabric softener. Spicy but mildly sweet but not too much. Woody a bit floral nuances and oud but not at all heavy. Sillage is good at the beginning then goes after 2 hours to arm length. With me the smell was to be smelled approx. 7 to 8 hours. For my taste it might be a bit more intense. But I think for many who are looking for a pleasant soft oriental fragrance just right. Unisex in any case and in my opinion for the cheap price a lot of fragrance!

Darkbeat
An oriental with capital letters
This has been love at the first instant, just as the first molecule of the aroma arrived to my nose, I fell exhausted to its charms. With only one spray and without even sniffing my wrist, the aroma that remained on the air, I bend and made me monumentally happy under his yoke. An oriental, woody and spicy, extraordinarily beautiful.

I had read in several places that Armaf was very similar "Shades Wood", and even a youtuber confirmed it to me. I have a bottle of "Shades Wood" and I know its aroma, so, more or less, I expected something similar, but when I have smelled it and I have seen that they have nothing to do, the surprise has been capitalized, it is an oriental much more sweet, resinous and smoky, as I like them, I'm enjoying it a lot. After this, as if to trust some youtubers ...

The start is incredibly beautiful, a vanilla ambered and spicy, warm, creamy and with a sweet floral dot, which is a delight. Then, the woods begin to emerge with a smoky, precious tone, lowering the sweetness of the beginning, which, although it was never excessively sweet, is now less so. Immediately we find a woody aroma very leathery, smoked, by the cipriol, on a background of vanilla ambarada, sweet and creamy, for which light nuances of fresh and earthy patchouli with fresh and sweet floral tones are revolted. This scent retains most of the life of the perfume, except that, from time to time, you can see, between the woody tones, touches of oud with its characteristic dirty tones. In the drying, we have a woody leather, sweet and resinous, with slight smoky tones, and all this on a bed of very ethereal and light musk. An oriental championship, sweet, resinous, spicy, smoky, and woody and leathery tones, to take off his hat. A mandatory perfume in the collection of all good oriental lovers.

The performance, extraordinary, more than 10 hours in skin, and with a wake of vertigo, at least the first few hours, then something is appeased, but even so, it is still very noticeable. A perfume to not go unnoticed, and totally unisex.

Perfume of cold and temperate climates with a marked nocturnal character, I do not think it is a good idea to wear this, neither with heat, nor in full sun, although in a very cold winter, it could be the warm embrace that comforts us.

An essential perfume for all lovers of Orientals with capital letters, is not a perfume that walks with tiny, it is forceful and resounding, but in exchange it offers you; the warmth of dressing and a very comforting hug, and if we consider its price, it becomes a real winner, I recommend it 100%.

Sorry for my bad english.

CatarinaCatarina 14 months ago
A fantastic unisex oriental fragrance with a winner accord of Oud, Gaiac, and Amber. A rare enchanting essence that every woman will love.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Probably the best Lattafa Oud fragrance. It features memorable notes of Laos Oud, Guayac and Amber to drive you nuts with its niche quality.

by Carlitos01
by Carlitos01
by Esporium
by Esporium
by OvidiuH
by OvidiuH

Popular Lattafa

Raghba by Lattafa Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa Opulent Oud by Lattafa Oud Mood by Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa Qaa'ed by Lattafa Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa 24 Carat Pure Gold by Lattafa Najdia by Lattafa Raghba Classic by Lattafa Al Dur Al Maknoon Silver by Lattafa Nakahat Al Oud by Lattafa Just Oud by Lattafa Pure Oudi by Lattafa Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa Shahrazad by Lattafa Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa Oud Mood Elixir by Lattafa Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa Velvet Oud by Lattafa