Musk Andalusi

Musk Andalusi by Lattafa / لطافة
Musk Andalusi is a perfume by Lattafa / لطافة for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is resinous-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by Freeestyler, last update on 23.03.2021.

A beautiful unisex musk
First of all, I wanted to tell you that I am not a lover of musks, especially the animals, and, normally, the perfumes with this note as a protagonist, reject me, but I do not know if it is my nose or that I am maturing in my tastes , because this perfume resumes musk on all four sides, and I like it very much.

From the beginning you can feel the musk, being the undisputed protagonist of this perfume. A sweet musk, clean, creamy, soft and velvety, with resinous and vanilla nuances, precious. And, apart from the musk, in the beginning, I feel a more woody and sweet tone, with a smoky touch, that I love. Then, that smoky tone disappears, and the woods feel more creamy, a sort of sandalwood with nuances of oud and some rose, creamy and sweet, with that initial musk, velvety and a tad bitchy, in the background, hypnotizing. In the drying the musk intensifies, but maintains that woody, vanilla, warm, resinous, creamy, sweet and velvety tone that has dazzled me. A perfume of musk with oriental tints, really nice.

The perfume is totally unisex, with a sublime performance, as duration I could say that it exceeds 10 hours to spare, with a very noticeable wake the first hours, then lower to moderate to dry, and from there to skin level, progressively. It is a scent that I could have been smelling myself for almost the entire life of it on my skin, and that can be said of a few ...

It is a perfume of cold and temperate climates and daytime use, which I do not know because, it does not inspire nocturnality, because it could be used perfectly, which in fact I will, but I suppose it will be due to its musky and clean aroma that infuses me with mornings cool and cold winter, in short, as this is very subjective, you know, to use it when you want.

If you like velvety musks with sweet and woody touches, I recommend it to you with closed eyes, that with the price you have, it's a bargain. But those who do not like musk, abstain, because it can saturate you, although to try nothing happens, and maybe it happens to you like me, who ends up conquering you.

Sorry for my bad english.

Popular by Lattafa / لطافة

Qaa'ed by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa / لطافة Qaed Al Fursan by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa / لطافة Velvet Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa / لطافة Fakhar (Black) by Lattafa / لطافة Ramz Lattafa (Silver) by Lattafa / لطافة Asad by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Musk by Lattafa / لطافة Just Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh by Lattafa / لطافة Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa / لطافة