Opulent Musk 2018

Opulent Musk by Lattafa / لطافة
Opulent Musk is a popular perfume by Lattafa / لطافة for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron OrangeOrange
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmberAmber Gourmand notesGourmand notes
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss MuskMusk WoodsWoods

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 27.04.2022.

Psyembed
Gasoline and leather UPDATE: Spray from far away :)
There is no leather note in this but for some reason I’ve picked one up the whole time. I was hoping to get a beautiful, warm, musky version of BR540, but instead all I get is rancid gasoline mixed with a leather note. Also, there’s really no caramel sweetness at all to me.

I gave it 5 hours to dry down in hopes of it transforming, but it’s just really gross. Maybe it’s just my skin, but I can’t imagine anyone liking this.

EDIT: okay, I think the trick is that you have to spray it pretty far away from you. If you spray it concentrated on a single area it smells very nasty, no sweetness and just gasoline and leather. A fine mist from far away though, and it is quite nice!!! It becomes this sweet, musky, aromatic cloud that hugs me. Not quite sure why that made a difference. It’s a bit on the synthetic side but nothing too overwhelming or bothersome IMO. It lasts around 7 hours for me, but continues to linger around longer.

Polarrfox
I have never felt such sweet, musky fragnance.
This is a really interesting piece actually. Because at least for me, its something completely new.
Its sweet, woody and musky scent, with an amazing bottle and also amazing sillage and longevity (lasts even after washing).
First feeling: woody musk
Second feeling: becomes more sweety, woody aura still remains
Another feelings: becomes more musky and soft, still with sweet woody aura around.

Some say that it reminds them some very expensive scent called Baccarat Rouge 540. Cant judge because I dont know this one.

Well I decide if its a good fragnance or it just reminds me some washing soap or something. But one thing I know for sure, I had to keep smelling to my wrist. I just had to. Try this on your own, I guess not everybody will appreciate this piece.

KristinaRKristinaR 3 months ago
It is an alluring, smooth and subtle almost creamy scent with an emphasis on white musk!
KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Opulent Musk = Weißkäse with syrup.
BR 540 = sweetened yogurt.
Looks alike but quite different.
Anyway I consider OM a perfume for women.
LaurentiuLaurentiu 2 years ago
Sweet, white flowers with musk and cedarwood. The dry-down is very woody and musky.
The performance is great, solid projection in first 2-3H
Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Very nice. Family of br540 decent longevity and ok sillage For the money it is a fantastic buy Bottle is actually pretty good quality. Clean
PolarrfoxPolarrfox 3 years ago
Worth trying. Sweet, woody musk. Never felt something like this before.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Similar to Baccarat Rouge 540?
The similarity is faint and by no means a clone. Citrus, fresh florals, woods, amber & a lot of white musk.

Popular by Lattafa / لطافة

Qaa'ed by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood by Lattafa / لطافة Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa / لطافة Qaed Al Fursan by Lattafa / لطافة Shahrazad by Lattafa / لطافة Fakhar (Black) by Lattafa / لطافة Velvet Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa / لطافة Ramz Lattafa (Silver) by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa / لطافة Just Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Najdia (Eau de Parfum) by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Amethyst by Lattafa / لطافة Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa / لطافة