Opulent Musk (2018)

Opulent Musk by Lattafa

Opulent Musk is a popular perfume by Lattafa for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 23.07.2020.

Polarrfox
I have never felt such sweet, musky fragnance.
This is a really interesting piece actually. Because at least for me, its something completely new.
Its sweet, woody and musky scent, with an amazing bottle and also amazing sillage and longevity (lasts even after washing).
First feeling: woody musk
Second feeling: becomes more sweety, woody aura still remains
Another feelings: becomes more musky and soft, still with sweet woody aura around.

Some say that it reminds them some very expensive scent called Baccarat Rouge 540. Cant judge because I dont know this one.

Well I decide if its a good fragnance or it just reminds me some washing soap or something. But one thing I know for sure, I had to keep smelling to my wrist. I just had to. Try this on your own, I guess not everybody will appreciate this piece.

PolarrfoxPolarrfox 10 months ago
Worth trying. Sweet, woody musk. Never felt something like this before.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 12 months ago
Similar to Baccarat Rouge 540?
The similarity is faint and by no means a clone. Citrus, fresh florals, woods, amber & a lot of white musk.

Popular Lattafa

Raghba by Lattafa Opulent Oud by Lattafa Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa Oud Mood by Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa Qaa'ed by Lattafa Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa 24 Carat Pure Gold by Lattafa Najdia by Lattafa Just Oud Boulevard Edition by Lattafa Raghba Classic by Lattafa Al Dur Al Maknoon Silver by Lattafa Nakahat Al Oud by Lattafa Just Oud by Lattafa Pure Oudi by Lattafa Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa Shahrazad by Lattafa Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa Oud Mood Elixir by Lattafa Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa