Oud Mood

Oud Mood by Lattafa

Oud Mood is a popular perfume by Lattafa for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPimento, Rose, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesOud, Patchouli, Caramel
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Amber

Submitted by Globomanni, last update on 05.08.2020.

Wonderfully massive
My God, I'm surprised at this sledgehammer of scent. Vanilla, rose, amber with a very light leather note and all this concentrated in a small glass bottle and woe betide you let it out. I love that smell
Samy030
A warm Christmas with lots of vanilla
I landed this scent by chance on YouTube. Fortunately I was able to test it in a small fine shop in Berlin Neukölln and took it with me because of the value for money.
The fragrance is for all those who like a nice, warm, heavy vanilla scent with a very good value for money. It has real power and is not really suitable for office use, unless your colleagues like the scent :) It does not really change, it stays warm, vanilla, oriental.
Here and on YT people like to draw comparisons to MFK Out Satin Mood..I would not sign this in any way. Both fragrances are good, but to be honest: Oud Satin Mood is much more complex. That doesn't make Lattafa much worse, but in my opinion it's a completely different and simpler fragrance, but it also smells great. I don't really perceive "classic" oud. I like the colleague :)
Cantador
I'm in the mood... even without an oud
On my voyage of discovery of Arabian perfumes, I came across "Oud Mood by Lattafa Perfumes"
With the first sprays, there is a good load of sweet-floral scents on the skin.
For my taste a bit overloaded, but thank god that changes after a short time.

Allspice and saffron make themselves felt and give the whole thing an aromatic-spicy, slightly peppery twist.
I now clearly perceive a spicy rose scent... discreet and very pleasant
First woody and smoky nuances appear.
Vanilla takes off and takes the helm. Amber resonates and supports: Balsamic-sweet and woody-tart at the same time.
A flattering and warming fragrance... great!

I perceive a subtle tobacco note - can it be? Is that from the saffron?
At the end of the fragrance journey, a spicy-warm and slightly smoky vanilla remains on the skin.

Projection and durability is fine but not above average for my perception. It's not the big theatre you'd expect But I think it's quite okay and as an OudMood wearer you get to know what you're wearing.

I don't think oud was processed here.
But as the perfume name already reveals, this is probably just about an "oud mood" and subjectively seen, it fits somehow ;-)

The packaging and the glass flacon convey a high-quality impression.
The opening of the cardboard box via the golden cord is solved in a funny way.

Oud Mood by Lataffa is a discovery for me and may enter my collection.
I'm already looking forward like a little sultan when I can wear it in autumn/winter.

Polarrfox
Spicy and fruity perfection in an amazing bottle
Well, this is different!
First, let me say, that it definitely has some similarities with Safeer al Oud. But only in a beginning. Safeer is sweeter, more smoky and less fruity. Thus, in my opinion, more smoky.
This Oud Mood comes more to the space around you, its not so plain like Safeer, because there are notes which are doin´ some mystic battle between each other - notes I am going to speak about a few lines below. Battle that goes around you.
First, you smell fruity and spicy aura. Then, there come raspberries more perceptible, also along with earthy notes (tobacco or patchouli, not sure). Definitely raspberries... and they lead this scent to such an amazing and beautiful melody. Also musky aura takes their part, but on the other side spicy, heavy and mysterious notes appear with this so contrastly. So at first - spice, a little bit fruity part of scent with musk.
Along with raspberries, more sweet oudy tones come together. That sweetness is just so beautiful, when its combined with these earthy and spicy notes.
Note: It is maybe weird, but I cannot decide, if there are some fresh raspberries, or some kind of grapefruit... Its actually interesting and also its interesting to think of it by this way. Try to focus - and you may feel at first some raspberries, but is it real? This fruity part comes actually together with a little bit bitternes, but only a little bit and its not destroying the whole feeling from this beauty. This fruity part is not actually over-sweetened.

In the end, raspberries with oud, musk, saffron (and so on) make really beautiful fragnance!
I have to say, that THIS is actually much better than Safeer al Oud, because its more elegant and kind of special, different scent, which will underline your inner power.
That fruity aroma connected with strong, spicy-particuraly sweety tones is just incredible. One of the best fragnance I have ever tried.
There are also definitely some woody, earthy (patchouli I guess) tones, mixing with fruity-sweet-whatever aroma.
Longevity: above-average, more than 12 hrs even after washing. 10/10
Ingredients: raspberries, saffron, musk, agarwood (oud), rose,sandalwood, geranium, amber. 10/10
Bottle: Massive, elegant bottle with black 'stripes' going through. 10/10
Surprised - Unexpected - Warm
Hello dear Parfumo Comunity, this is my 1st comment.

History: I've had a penchant for fragrances for a long time, and I've been very fond of them lately. So far, that I greet all friends in my circle already with outstretched arms (to smell).
A very close known (brother-in-law) is lately also a Parfumo victim.

Review: 1 week before
Brother-in-law: Hello, brother-in-law, I bought a fragrance but I can't remember the name. Is anything wrong with Oud´´

I: "Uhhh you and Oud smells Oje Oje, what have you ordered again? Give me the name Please, I have to look it up in the perfume, I'm very gespannt´´

Brother-in-law: No, I don't want you to read anything about it, if you get the prize you'll be junk anyway deklarieren´´

1 week passed and he was there yesterday :)
We were sitting at the dining table, wow, what you got on there, smells very nice. He just laughed and said with a dirty grin, "This is the Duft´´

Well, I need to test the brew right now, and he's gonna pull the bottle out.
Optics of the bottle: lid reminds a bit of Amouage otherwise nice dark.

Oriental fragrances, yes yes we do not all know these lush, frankincense monsters, these heavy fragrances.
But this is a little different. Shockingly different.

Zack right arm and left arm 1 spray each.
Wow wow wow what is that?
A sweet, smoky, amber-light fragrance.
I don't smell roses (it's good as well)

It's a heart-warming sweet, not a muddy one that sticks to you. I could swear I smell some tobacco (I love scents). Thereupon a vanilla wood note comes through, patchouli doesn't dominate a second, is probably just to round off in this fragrance. And then this amber note just class.
A light freshly washed laundry scent I also take was. But this Oud, either I got to know Oud wrong or what I smell here is a super soft, not burnt resinous Oud.

Durability/Sillage: I am a Notorischer Nachsprüher, because many fragrances on my skin disappear quite quickly. But with this fragrance, the shelf life and the Sillage is simply great.

I don't understand why this scent is so unknown. Could easily compete with many niche fragrances.
Long speech Short sense, Yesterday evening was of this brand 3 others and this one ordered here immediately.
This lattafa has a hell of a price.

please forgive my comment, I was so surprised by this scent, I couldn't control myself :)

Darkbeat
Oud and vanilla smoked and chocolate
Oud Mood is a smoked vanilla with floral and caramel shades, elegant, precious and of an impressive quality. Here you do not smell anything synthetic, that sure there will be, but I mean, there is no synthetic note screaming, NO, the aroma feels natural, sweet, resinous, caramel, earthy, woody, creamy and floral, a stunning natural beauty.

This perfume is signed by any famous Niche house, say Tom Ford, Serge Lutens, etc, etc ... and there would be a surprising Hype around him, but as an Arab house signs it, it is not heard.

The output is amazing, a prelude to what is about to happen, feeling a sweet and spicy rose, very saffroned, but not as in the typical Rosa-Oud combo, if not more kind and sweet, like chocolate. This output is very similar to "Oud Bouquet" by Lancome, but a bit more vanilla. Passed this exit, the rose and the saffron go disappearing progressively, and leave place to a caramelized vanilla with a bottom of patchouli and oud chocolaty, incredible, almost edible, but without reaching excesses, at no time the sweetness is excessive or annoying, it does not cause cavities, it is very well controlled by woody notes, patchouli-oud, which, in this case, the oud does not feel medicinal or dirty, is rather a deep wood, spicy, somewhat earthy, and with many nuances resinous, which, in conjunction with the caramel and vanilla, give the feeling of a chocolaty wood with a smoky touch that I love. Thus, most of the development of the perfume remains, except that, in the final drying, the amber becomes more noticeable and adds new nuances to that chocolate and smoky vanilla, nuances that rekindle the aroma, and despite its almost linearity, They make it very dynamic and alive. I loved this vanilla-oud creamy, it leaves me speechless to describe it correctly, so I'll just say: Sublime.

The aroma is unisex, and the truth, that very well done. In spite of his notes, at no time does he feel neither excessively masculine and markedly feminine, it is a very balanced perfume in that aspect. Even the cylinder box that surrounds it is of a very good quality, original and precious, without neglecting the bottle, which is made of a heavy glass, ornamented with some striking ties, and topped by a metal cap, very much in keeping with the high quality that is anticipated at first sight. A very careful and elaborate presentation.

The performance is extraordinary, staying in skin for more than 12 hours, with a very diffusive and notorious wake, if you are looking for something that marks presence, without doubt here you have a perfect candidate and at a price of demolition.

Perfume of cold and temperate climates and above all for your nocturnal use, although on a cold winter morning, this perfume will make you warm with its warmth. I do not see it appropriate for use in extreme heat season, but I must say that, on a cool summer night ... ufff this has to be a wonder.

I recommend it 100%.

Forgive me for my english.

Amazon1975Amazon1975 7 months ago
Pretty much identical to Swiss Arabian shaghaf oud. Nice.
MihaiuMihaiu 17 months ago
delicious/gourmand. best in winter.unisex-feminine. if you like this, you must try Afnan Riwayat Al Oud. much more woody-spicy-smoky-manly
Carlitos01Carlitos01 18 months ago
Smoky oud sweetned by dark vanilla & caramel in a resinous ambery frame. A hint of rose and saffron complete this niche Lattafa masterpiece.

by Irini
by MarkusSB
by SS123
by SS123

Popular Lattafa

Raghba by Lattafa Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa Opulent Oud by Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa Qaa'ed by Lattafa Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa 24 Carat Pure Gold by Lattafa Najdia by Lattafa Just Oud Boulevard Edition by Lattafa Raghba Classic by Lattafa Al Dur Al Maknoon Silver by Lattafa Nakahat Al Oud by Lattafa Just Oud by Lattafa Pure Oudi by Lattafa Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa Shahrazad by Lattafa Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa Oud Mood Elixir by Lattafa Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa Velvet Oud by Lattafa