Pure Musk

Pure Musk by Lattafa

Pure Musk is a perfume by Lattafa for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-floral. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Musk

Submitted by Grazia, last update on 12.09.2019

10.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Polarrfox
Want to have "Princess feeling"?
When I first felt this piece, I was just like - oh my God, this is amazing, soft, floral, musky... With some fantasy we would say, that it´s pure musky fragnance, elegant, with flowers in the background.
Violet connected with rose and a little bit ambergris. This all makes such an amazing scent with romantic and also mysterious asociations.
This perfume is amazing and do you know why? It can easily underline your feminity.

You can feel like a princess, or a strong woman with a romantic soul.

It´s musky fragnance, which means its soft, creamy, floral, just beautiful. Maybe you can say, that it doesn´t lasts long on your skin; well, truth is the opposite. I can feel it even after 8+ hrs and I need to say I am a person who has problems with perfumes, only because my skin tends to be dry (which is exspecially problem to perfume lenght), but this one is just amazing for me. I use it everytime I need to calm down or relax.

Polarrfox 40 days ago
Beautiful one, this is absolutely amazing feeling of musky pureness and flowers in the background. Love this one. Mainly for women I think.
10.0
9.0
9.0

Popular Lattafa

Raghba by Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa Oud Mood by Lattafa 24 Carat Pure Gold by Lattafa Raghba Classic by Lattafa Al Dur Al Maknoon Silver by Lattafa Najdia by Lattafa Opulent Oud by Lattafa Just Oud Boulevard Edition by Lattafa Pure Oudi by Lattafa Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa Raghba for Man by Lattafa Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa Just Oud by Lattafa Nakahat Al Oud by Lattafa Raghba Muski by Lattafa Opulent Musk by Lattafa Atyaab Al Oud by Lattafa Velvet Oud by Lattafa