Pure Musk by Lattafa / لطافة
Pure Musk is a perfume by Lattafa / لطافة for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-creamy. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

MuskMusk

Submitted by Grazia, last update on 12.09.2019.

Polarrfox
Want to have "Princess feeling"?
When I first felt this piece, I was just like - oh my God, this is amazing, soft, floral, musky... With some fantasy we would say, that it´s pure musky fragnance, elegant, with flowers in the background.
Violet connected with rose and a little bit ambergris. This all makes such an amazing scent with romantic and also mysterious asociations.
This perfume is amazing and do you know why? It can easily underline your feminity.

You can feel like a princess, or a strong woman with a romantic soul.

It´s musky fragnance, which means its soft, creamy, floral, just beautiful. Maybe you can say, that it doesn´t lasts long on your skin; well, truth is the opposite. I can feel it even after 8+ hrs and I need to say I am a person who has problems with perfumes, only because my skin tends to be dry (which is exspecially problem to perfume lenght), but this one is just amazing for me. I use it everytime I need to calm down or relax.

PolarrfoxPolarrfox 2 years ago
Beautiful one, this is absolutely amazing feeling of musky pureness and flowers in the background. Love this one. Mainly for women I think.

Popular Lattafa / لطافة

Qaa'ed by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood by Lattafa / لطافة Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Just Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa / لطافة Just Oud Boulevard Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Velvet Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Najdia by Lattafa / لطافة Shahrazad by Lattafa / لطافة Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa / لطافة 24 Carat Pure Gold by Lattafa / لطافة Qaed Al Fursan by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Classic by Lattafa / لطافة