Raghba

Raghba by Lattafa

Raghba is a popular perfume by Lattafa for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Oud, Frankincense, Musk, Sandalwood, Sugar, Vanilla

Submitted by Joe, last update on 13.10.2019

9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Vanilla oriental beauty
I had to test this scent, because I think the pyramid is great and ordered a 10 ml filling via Parfumos Souk.
After the bottling was bought, I saw that this fragrance is traded as a 24 gold twin by ScentStory.
Whether that is so, I honestly don't know (I don't know the 24 gold).
I can only tell you how I feel about Raghba.

At the beginning I perceive Oud directly, but it is for me a soft and portable Oud (no medical or metallic).
The vanilla gets through quickly on my skin.
I also perceive incense and sugar at some point.
Developed I find this fragrance great, a real garnet for me: beautiful balsamic vanilla. With oud, incense and some sugar. Slightly powdery and sweetish.
This scent has blown my mind, I love it.

I think the durability is super.
I've been wearing it for 7 hours now and still perceive it well.

If you are looking for a vanilla oud scent with balsamic, slightly sweet and powdery accents, take a look. Oud is a difficult note for me, because I absolutely don't like "too oudig". But here it's soft, cuddly and portable.
7.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

An authentic oriental bomb
Reading the reviews that precede me, I expected a very sweet and cloying perfume, I even had my reservations envelopes if I would like, I am not a lover of excessively sweet perfumes, but ... it has not been as sweet as I expected, it is sweet, yes, but not cloying or excessive, I can wear it perfectly, moreover, I can say that I like it a lot.

It is not a very complex aroma, it is relatively linear, but it has something that appeals to me. The beginning is a sweet, creamy vanilla with a strong medicinal accent. Then, it gradually smokes and the sweet note is losing intensity, allowing us to see a multitude of soft and woody nuances, which frame perfectly, a scent of smoked, sweet, creamy vanilla and a musky tad. A blunt oriental vanilla.

The performance is very good, exceeding 9 hours in skin. The wake is moderate high at the beginning, then decays to moderate to dry, but with good notoriety, nothing to object to in this regard. Its use, as it can not be otherwise, is for cold or cool climates and recommended for the night, on hot days I think it could easily saturate, so be careful with this.

I recommend trying this perfume before your purchase, it is not an easy perfume to take and everyone may not like it, but if you end up liking it, you take home a real Bomb, with a magnificent “quality-price” ratio.
8.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Emorandeira
Sweet oriental with an animalic touch
I have been for a lot time trying to find this perfume here un Tenerife. Finally i could get one bottle through eBay and i was expecting exited his arrival. However i felt a bit dissapointed. This didsspoint was not bacusr the perfume is vas. It is a good perfume with a good projection (i give to It an 8 which is not bad note), i just really hoped something better. I have perfumes with a similar vibe (al mazyoona by Kelsey Berwin ot shaghaf oud by swiss Arabian) and honestly i prefer some of these over this one. Why? Because if the dry diwn un raghba. The openi g of raghba is marvelous yo me: sweet, intense, spyci... Just what i was waiting for! But after 30 minutes It begin to appear a weird animalic note which on muy skin doenst work Well. I think It is the burnt sugar ir maybe the tupé if incense they use... But there is something here which makes me think that this doent get on Well with me. Ii am using It now overall to hoy yo bed into this oriental cloud.

Mellow sibling to 24 Gold
SOTD (Scent of the Day): Lataffa Raghba: As of 02/09/19

A good scent from Lataffa, Raghba is the mellow sibling of 24 Gold from ScentStory, my nose detects the sugar, vanilla and oud. The oud is not stanking a bit medicinal but not in your face, Projection to me is average and longevity/performance is beastly. I do have 24 Gold still not a fan of oud, but the oud on Raghba is mellow and is wearable. Again I will gave more wearings on 24 Gold and Raghba. But I wear more of the Raghba than 24 Gold I have to wait and see. Is a sweet vanilla/sugary bomb scent good for those cold winter nights. For the price is a must have to any collection

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Design/Presentation: 7.5/10
Value: 8/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 10-12+ hrs, the scent was lingering early in the morning around 18+ hr mark, Beastly
Overall: 8.25/10
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Mantus
The deep aura of attraction
Raghba begins woody - sweetish - flowery, discreetly smoky, but also light - resinous.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Zirkeltanz" for the bottling.

First of all, I can perceive an intense woody sweetness that is reddish-brown and heavy for me, which also brings with it a very subtle smokiness and is due to the oud.

The oud is accompanied by a light resinous shade and ensures that the heaviness does not appear slaying but actually bright and comes from the incense.

Raghba has no real course, it only changes with time.

In the further course a very beautiful creamy and also quite lightly spicy note of the sandalwood is added, which conjures up a very deep attracting aura with the Oud; which one can hardly resist a little :-)

In the last 3 hours a homemade thick vanilla pudding with sugar - caramel glaze is to be noticed, which does not appear paste-like sweet thanks to the musk, but clearly sweet and lets the smell finish beautifully
Raghba is a wonderful companion for women and men aged 30 and over who are looking for an attractive woody, sweet, creamy, spicy and gourmand scent.

In total the fragrance lasts 8 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed from the beginning in such a way that one is perceived very clearly at one arm's length and this is also maintained for 3.5 hours before it is reduced in quiet steps until the fragrance finally disappears completely.
5.0 5.0 5.0 9.0/10

Mellifluous
Raghba by Lataffa is 24 Gold's mellow little brother. Normally I find comparison reviews unhelpful, but if you are interested in this perfume and do not already know of the secret wonder which is 24 Gold, I highly recommend it and suggest you read that review for context.

Raghba is a slightly smoky vanilla and smooth, sweet bakhoor woods; a honey-golden sunset glowing through stained glass windows. The balmy day to Gold's dusky evening, Raghba is autumn in a bottle. Perfectly unisex and ageless, I would recommend this scent to almost anyone. It radiates well but without the dense cloud of 24 Gold, making it much more viable for enclosed spaces or audiences who may find Gold too alien for their Western smell library. Longevity is also shorter but it moves almost immediately into heart notes. A 100ml bottle in a delightfully gilded package is available for an astoundingly low price.
A safe blind buy for any appreciator of gourmand woods.
5.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

I smell Amber
... although amber is not listed among the notes. There is something raw about this scent. It gets better over time on the skin and some soft vanilla, possibly some musk comes forward. Good sillage and lasting power. "Glorified sun tan lotion" if you want.

All in all, a good wearable scent.
2.5 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Sweet and great!
Definetely a great scent for its price... worth it for sure.

Very sweet yet not cloying, starts with a burst of smoky vanilla with some florals.

i cant detect any oud here, if it does exist, it's very light.

Drydown is also great, with some amber and musk added.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are high.

Updated January 2014

Emorandeira 86 days ago
Oriental and sweet bomb. Very good opening but during the dry diwn there is something which doenst get on with me. Maybe the animalic sugar
Carlitos01 146 days ago
A simple mildly sweet recipe of Oud and Vanilla. As with most simple jewels, it's a crowd pleaser. A lesson followed by 24 Gold for sure.+6
6.0

by Bradigow
by Jalami
by Jalami

Popular Lattafa

Raghba by Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa Oud Mood by Lattafa 24 Carat Pure Gold by Lattafa Raghba Classic by Lattafa Al Dur Al Maknoon Silver by Lattafa Najdia by Lattafa Opulent Oud by Lattafa Just Oud Boulevard Edition by Lattafa Pure Oudi by Lattafa Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa Raghba for Man by Lattafa Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa Just Oud by Lattafa Nakahat Al Oud by Lattafa Raghba Muski by Lattafa Opulent Musk by Lattafa Atyaab Al Oud by Lattafa Velvet Oud by Lattafa