Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition 2015

Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa / لطافة
Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition is a popular perfume by Lattafa / لطافة for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamonCinnamon
RoseRose
SaffronSaffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesCaramelCaramel
PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 01.09.2021.

Fine Oriental
Oh, a fragrance that hasn't been talked about much here on Parfumo. Since I am happy to stand by. :-)

I hit up the local Oriental perfume store this week and picked up four scents at once, all of which came off quite well on Parfumo. I didn't know any of them. But at a total of under 100 euros for four fragrances, the risk of experiencing a huge disappointment seemed relatively small to me. And in fact, none of the fragrances has disappointed me!

Right away, I appreciate inexpensive fragrances, so fragrances that are worth their price. With niche I have little experience and hardly venture into this field to protect me from financial bankruptcy. ;-)

Sheikh Shuyukh Luxe Edition is definitely one of those budget fragrances. I came across it because I was looking for fragrances that are in the direction of Shaghaf Oud, but not just a copy of it. And yes, I have to say, The basic structure (how do you say DNA here?) goes in that direction.

But where S.O. opposes the saffron and the oud with hard-hitting gourmandism, I feel S.S.L.E. much softer but more masculine. If you're expecting an equal beast to S.O. (I love it) will be disappointed. H+S are great, but just not as in-your-face. I myself am a little sprayer, more than 2x at a time I spray with no fragrance. After 2x spraying I smell S.S.L.E. in the evening still skin.

How does it smell now: spicy-sweetish. For me, not super sweet, but I also stand on sweet. So who does not like it sweet, might already be overwhelmed with it. I smell the oud in the top note (well, honestly, I can only assume it's the oud, because I smell the exact same note in my other scents with oud). Pretty soon I identify sage and rosemary and a general spiciness. After a few hours, I smell a wonderful blend of earthy-smoky paired with a creamy, soft caramel note on my skin.

The bottle looks now not particularly valuable, but also not underground. From the spray head also comes rather little. Kitschy in gold held, but somehow I find that again quite nice.

My conclusion: I am very happy about my blind purchase for under 30 euros per 100 ml. Because it was exactly what I was looking for.

So, who stands on S.O., but does not want to smell like a praline and perhaps wants a slightly more tart impact, is with this fragrance spot on

Polarrfox
Very sweet caramel mixed with saffron kingdom
This is one of my favorite ones, because everytime I use this fragnance, I have to open my window for a while, because I tend to have headaches if I do not do this :-D So its kind of an adventure.
At first, lets say, its kind of similar to Safeer al Oud.
In this one, definitely more earthy and heavy notes are based. First feeling is definitely bitter caramel poured with not very sweet vanilla, and in the end surrounded by heavy, earthy patchouli.
Then, after maybe 2-3 hrs, more soft notes come to their place. Romantic roses are doin´ a battle with also soft woods. And again - caramel, but this time soft, less bitter, it reminds me some caramel candy.
This one is a really gourmand piece of luxury, in the end very heavy, with a typical bitter-caramel with vanilla aroma.

Creamy and vanilla candy
This perfume is very similar to Oud Mood (OM) of this same house, the only appreciable difference is that this changes the Oud for woody notes, and adds ambroxan and cinnamon. In general, a "OM" more restrained, sensual and easy to dress.

The start is a safflower rose and vanilla with shades of caramel, beautiful. This beginning is not as intense as in "OM", here it is more restrained, more sweet and not so aggressive, feeling a sweet rose with spicy nuances, very pretty. Then, from this beginning, the perfume becomes linear, compact and shows us a whole, a vanilla caramel with earthy and earthy nuances, on a background of ambers woods, warm and creamy, that will make the mouth water the most greedy , and despite its sweet notes, it is not a cloying perfume, or oppressive, on the contrary, it is sensual, cozy, and of an arabesque, exotic beauty. To me, personally, I love it, and that I am not very fond of sweetness, but the treatment of the sweetness in the perfumes of this house, is so exquisite, that even the most reluctant to the sweet could take it without problems. To have a little closer idea about its aroma, I could say that it would be like the EDT version of "OM" with touches of cinnamon and without the depth of the oud, although, yes, with a performance far superior to that of a common EDT .

The performance is not comparable to an EDT, unless it is a very special one, because this magical elixir stays on the skin for more than 10 hours, with a very high wake in the first hours, and then gradually decreasing to moderate. A performance a bit lower than "OM", but, still, a job of champions.

Night perfume, from cold and temperate climates, and if possible escape from the heat, because I do not even want to think what this has to be with heat, my mother ...

If you like oriental sweet and resinous with a floral touch, a perfume to consider, with an excellent quality / price ratio. 100% recommended.

Sorry for mi bad english.

by Kosciolkowa
by Darkbeat
by StefanKrenn
by StefanKrenn

Popular Lattafa / لطافة

Qaa'ed by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory by Lattafa / لطافة Just Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa / لطافة Shahrazad by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa / لطافة Nakahat Al Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Velvet Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Just Oud Boulevard Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa / لطافة 24 Carat Pure Gold by Lattafa / لطافة Najdia by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Classic by Lattafa / لطافة Maahir by Lattafa / لطافة