Ana Abiyedh Rouge

Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa

Ana Abiyedh Rouge is a perfume by Lattafa for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 14.07.2020.

Brief deception...
like the lady Missmonica.

The call smells at the beginning or the first minutes, which are to be counted with one hand, absolutely according to BR540.

Bitter almonds and saffron make up the top note, but the cedar in the heart note immediately takes over the rest of the work, and the fragrance has a rather medicinal smell.

In the background, this BR540 vibe is vibrating very easily, but I can only perceive it when I stick my nose to my hand
Already after one hour I do not perceive the scent as well as I thought I would at first.

Conclusion: good opening, but that's it in my opinion

Good thing I only ordered a sample!

Smells like 540 BUT...
So i bought this recently (June 2020) from a seller on Ebay for roughly £15 GBP. Having owned a few cheap frag's from Arabian houses i was hopeful for this one since the comparisons between it and 540 are so close and that is an expensive frag to go buying...
After it arrived i sprayed it a couple of times onto a card, and then a couple more onto my skin... I left it a few minutes but i must say even from application i couldn't really get any significant smell from the bottle. Nothing was being picked up by my nose.
10 minutes later, i tried the card.... nothing (literally smelt of nothing). So i went to my skin, i got the faintest (and i mean faintest) scent of BR540. Considering i'd sprayed it 10 minutes earlier onto fresh clean skin, i am baffled how anyone can say this performs in any way whatsoever. No projection. No sillage. No anything to be honest.

Yes - smell is subjective... but come on... i've honestly had room diffusers more noticeable than this scent. Plus my partner also commented she couldn't smell it unless she got really really close to my skin.
Considering this says its a Parfum concentrate, It's such a shame. The traces that i can detect are 95% original to 540 profile and for the price if this performed this would be an absolute gem to have in your collection.

Maybe its my skin, maybe its the batch (mine says its from Jan 2020), maybe its maybelline?!... who knows.
I've contacted the seller i got this from to check if they've had any similar issues from buyers or not. But from this experience i'd say buying this bottle is a 50/50 gamble, and i'd try and buy from an e-tailer as you may be more able to get credit or a refund if you buy a bottle and find it to be nothing but coloured odourless water.
Brief deception
First I noticed the similarity to BR540 and thought wow... except for the weak sillage, top. But after an hour the smell was gone. I don't think there will be a second time and I'll just stay in love with BR540.

Baccarat rouge 540 clone
Yep, it's true this is definitely a clone of BR540 and a 10th of the price, has that almost too sweet scent profile with a pine like resin undertone. Lasts and projects for ages just like the original. Great work from Lattafa

Paula80Paula80 162 days ago
Top notes: green nashi pear, bergamot, kumquat
Middle notes: cardamom, coriander, geranium
Base notes: suede, ambergris, tahitian vetiver
Amazon1975Amazon1975 8 months ago
Definitely the DNA of BR540 the sugary sweet candy floss smell.
AnasaliAnasali 12 months ago
this amazing fragrance is a clone to baccarat rouge 540 , its almost identical and it performs really good .

Popular Lattafa

Raghba by Lattafa Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa Opulent Oud by Lattafa Oud Mood by Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa Qaa'ed by Lattafa Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa 24 Carat Pure Gold by Lattafa Najdia by Lattafa Just Oud Boulevard Edition by Lattafa Raghba Classic by Lattafa Al Dur Al Maknoon Silver by Lattafa Nakahat Al Oud by Lattafa Just Oud by Lattafa Pure Oudi by Lattafa Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa Shahrazad by Lattafa Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa Oud Mood Elixir by Lattafa Velvet Oud by Lattafa