Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory

Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory by Lattafa / لطافة
Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory is a popular perfume by Lattafa / لطافة for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-woody. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron LavenderLavender NutmegNutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesOudOud PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk OudOud PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by OudWood4L, last update on 01.05.2022.

If there is "extreme" or "intense" version or BR540/AG Cloud
Burnt sugary, safron, oudi-medicinal, that may repulse a lot of fresh-lovers. I have only tested Ariana Grande Cloud, also have a very high quality local country BR540 clone(gorgeous smell, strong longivity and projection, but i still not smelled the original) and Lattafa OFG is like a dense version, more deep, more thick. My opinon - only for cold winter. Honestly - i adore it.
Bottle and packaging - luxury, excellent.
Sillage - have sprayed on my wrist an feel it over 6 hours strong. on my sleeves i can smell it easy 3-4 days. Still not so cold here to wear it, but maybe in next days i hope.
Asked only 2 people, man and woman, and they have very positive opinions.
Bought my bottle on Christmas sale for 13EUR, but often the price is over 25.

I tried to like it
Key word here is Tried!!! I don't like this scent, it reminds me of Vitamin C chewable's our Parents use to shove in our mouths in the 80' and 90's..! there is a kinda leathery ness at the far dry down making it the only part I enjoyed, had another clone of Oud for Greatness, without realizing it accept that one has added metallic and tooth infection smell added in, Yeah I hate it! at least this one is tolerable but do not like it...
A clone just
In the following review I go mainly on the comparison to the original and less the fragrance itself:
Like most probably I smelled the original (Oud for Greatness), I liked it a lot, but money doesn't grow on trees. I did a lot of research and finally ordered this clone. When it arrived I compared it directly with my sample of the original. Every now and then I smelled differences, but very small and none that would have made one scent stand out as the "better" one. Striking is only the alcoholic note at the beginning of Oud for Glory, of which I have also read in many reports.
Today, about half a year later, I have in the meantime few fragrances worn as often as the OfG, I have again both sprayed on paper and must unfortunately find that the differences are greater:
In the beginning, Oud for Greatness is definitely fresher. In an oud fragrance I would normally also think that this is not necessarily a plus, but in this case it makes the original the far better fragrance. Of course, it also lacks the alcoholic note that the clone brings. As it goes on, the original remains more complex and smells far more natural and high quality, without me going into individual scent notes. The clone, on the other hand, carries a somewhat biting / pungent note throughout.

Conclusion:
We have here a good clone, perhaps even a very good, but still far from perfect, even if I also took my time to recognize this.
Does it still bring me the OfG vibe?
Is it still worth the money?
Also yes.

Oud for Glory is a typical clone. He brings us for little money very close to the original, but identical, as some YouTuber it eg claim, he does not smell. As with most clones, he will be enough for most, especially since you do not have the constant comparison before your eyes.
Similar to Aventus and other fragrances that are gladly and well cloned will the one for whom it simply must be the original, also get something for it. Whether it is worth a multiple of the price, you must then decide for yourself
So fresh, so clean
A fresh oud scent. Yes ladies and gentlemen, that's exactly what it is. Some would say it's an oxymoron, because oud by definition does not smell fresh. And yet, for me, it is just that: a very clear and distinct oud scent that makes me feel clean, fresh and well-groomed all at the same time. That must be due to the lavender; I can't explain the effect any other way.
The famous brother Oud for Greatness I do not know and can therefore not compare, but other comments have already done so extensively.

So here instead my impression completely unencumbered by comparisons:
The prelude is extremely creaky and a bit musty with lots of saffron. The oud note is present for me from the beginning, the lavender, however, at this stage strangely not at all. I sprayed the fragrance on to try out before work and, given the acrid top note, briefly worried whether the whole thing wouldn't be a bit demanding for the office. By the way, acrid doesn't mean unpleasant, but it's just a heavy statement and absolutely not what European noses would usually call suitable for the office. You should like oud in general to feel comfortable with it. A quick note for the animalic-phobes: I don't understand the association of oud with stables and manure and so on anyway, because I've really never perceived it that way with any fragrance. But there are difficult and challenging oud scents, even for my nose. This one, however, is definitely not one of them.
After about 30 minutes, the creaky-dry first impression wears off, and this place then slowly comes through the lavender. The longer the fragrance is on the skin, the sweeter it becomes - not goumandsüß or fruity sweet, but a fresh, noble, pleasant sweetness that harmonizes wonderfully with the oud and plays with it. Sometimes the woody aspect reaches the nose more, sometimes the sweet aspect. Every time a whiff of this fragrance hits me, I can hardly believe how unbelievably good I smell. It is truly a pleasure and a boon to myself. From the outside, by the way, it has also compliments literally hailed, and mostly from women.

Interesting side observation on the edge:
My work colleague wanted to know in the afternoon, when the fragrance was already a few hours on the skin, whether I would wear Sauvage. And after a moment's poking, I knew what she meant. At least on me, it actually develops a note that is also found in Sauvage, and that is when the has stopped being so terribly intrusive and pungent.I feel strengthened in the suspicion that this impression of freshness is the overwhelming merit of the lavender that Oud for Glory and Sauvage share.

As for the longevity, may I report that I and others can still clearly detect the scent 10 hours after application (and I'm not one to get massively steamed up). The sillage is potent at first, later it pulls back to noticeable, but socially acceptable.
The bottle is beautiful, and to the price / performance ratio I think no more words need to lose.

I can not imagine what anyone could have to do with this gold treasure, (of course, if you like oriental fragrances themselves). If anything, he might be hardcore Orient fanatics too light on their feet. But even they might need an alternative now and then that doesn't offend outsider noses so much. Search no more, because here it is: the fresh Oud fragrance.
Minimum effort, maximum return
Hello all,

thanks to my dear friend M50 I became aware of this fragrance.
Since the expensive counterpart is already known to me, I wanted to test it once to make my own picture of the highly praised Dupe.
And one thing in advance without exaggeration : The is saugut made !

I sometimes wonder what some perfume houses think of taking such high prices for fragrances that could obviously be many times cheaper. If you know the price of the original and compared with the price of Oud for Glory, you know what I mean.

About the fragrance & bottle:
He starts pretty spicy and sweet at the same time.
Saffron and nutmeg are clearly perceptible and a little pungent if you go too close with the nose.
But as with most scents that are oudy,resinous or woody in some form, I like the aura that is created much better than smelling the scent up close.
Through the musk and patchouli joins a balsamic sweetness to it and the fragrance becomes overall much rounder and more coherent for me.

At this point, a small recommendation: Definitely use times for layering!

Lattafa does a lot of things right here. The bottle looks very classy and high quality and is also very nicely packaged.
The sprayer is unfortunately catastrophically bad but some hook there must also be at the price ;)

To the durability and sillage can be said that he can not quite keep up with the original.
H is better here than S.
But that's not so bad, then you just spray 1-2 times more ;)

Overall, we have here a beautiful fragrance that you get for little money and is very close to the original. I would say fragrance DNA to 90% identical.

In summary, therefore, a prime example of : minimum effort, maximum yield :)
Emko47
'lightly sugared dark wood'
A very accustoming fragrance especially for people who are not Oriental fans and do not like oud be it synthetically produced or real. Where you often hear that the original should be at least as pungent. It smells different again in the air than when you smell it directly off your skin. Would recommend to everyone who is thinking about buying the fragrance to get a sample first (of course you should always test a sample beforehand) But in the case it is clearly more advisable I would say.
Flacon is in any case an eye-catcher. However, the sprayer is not really the burner and runs out.
Start is sugary sweet with BR540 vibes but with a clearly dark Unternon which then also behaves very linear until the late dry down. Alcohol I also perceive that lays down as with most UAE fragrances.
Do not think now who likes BR, that he will also like this one, because they are 2 completely different fragrances. The dark undertone might remind some of Oud Wood but without the licorice-like.
I find that he is clearly more masculine but it could wear him also quite mature ladies.

The fragrance please do not buy directly for 50€ or more, but a little research.
There are him already for 30-35 euros and also already seen offers like 23 euros included. Therefore, please do not let people ver*chen you want to sell the fragrance for more than what they themselves have spent on it.

To my taste, I find him okay, but there are enough other fragrances that I would rather recommend if one would ask me for good UAE fragrances.
Danger of addiction
Wow, a scent that will blow your mind! But positive. A walk through the market in Marrakech, with all the scents of the Orient. Tart, spicy with a gigantic sillage....careful with the dosage. Unisex in my opinion as I love wearing it. And the value for money is incredible! A very big fragrance for extremely little money. The comparison with its twin, which is almost 200 euros more expensive, he passes easily.
This fragrance is definitely re-bought when he is all.
All 3
To begin with: Great scent!!!

I have the original
"Oud for Greatness" as well as the Dua Dupe
"Shadow Play" and just this one.
So this here is going to be a little comparison of the 3, almost same smelling fragrances.
Let's start with the original.

The Initio is in my opinion, the, with the best balance of H / S.
You can always wear this one, as it finds the perfect middle.
With it also everything is said.
Fragrance - H/S - Flacon : 10 - 9/8 - 10

Shadow Play: Here is the fragrance, mMn. identical to the Oud for Greatness. Both develop really 99.9% the same.
The Shadow Play and this is absolutely a matter of taste: 1x spraying is like 2x spraying with the Oud for Greatness.
This one really has a lot more power. I like it very much. But for me he is then e.g. less suitable for an office.
Fragrance - H/S - Flacon : 10 - 10/10 - 4

Now to the end - Oud for Glory:
This one also smells the same as the two before it. For me, the difference lies in the opening and the Enwticklung to the Drydown. He remains very linear.
But at about 50 euros for 100ml is also totally OK.
Here and there I've read or heard on Youtube that it should be a "Beast".
I do not see so. He is just very pleasant, but does not quite come close to the other two.
Fragrance - H/S - Flacon : 10 - 8/7 - 8

Flacon: No idea if it deserves an 8, because there are a few minimal flaws, but in itself the packaging as well as the flacon seems totally OK.
For copying it should then probably only get a 1, but everyone can decide for themselves.

I personally love all 3.
Each, although "the same fragrance" has its application with me.

Nothing for beginners
Not easy to found cause its little bit rare in central Europe. One of the most unique scent in my collection. Totally different to compare with mainstream and nothing for beginner. If you wanna go against flow, try this. Really unique and luxurious for good money.

Its not a beast like other arabian scents. OFG is inconspicuous with good projection and longevity above avarage. Its also good for westernize world. But not for everybody
Let's get loud
Here is an honest oud. Of course he emulates OFG, but he may also! If you look for the comparison to other products, so there is a real style icon of Rolex with the Submariner, which but often in the form of tributes to a certain extent was paid homage.
Well, well, OFG may not have the iconic character yet and therefore the comparison is a bit lame, but the clear, honest oud is worth imitating. I honestly don't know if the juice is created in a lab or if the ingredients are natural?!

After all, the essential thing is the smell and the impression that this perfume leaves on me.

Soft at the beginning for me (quite contrary to other comments) with some kind of mixture of coriander, lavender, rose and curd soap. It reminds me of my neighbors hand soap and takes me back to 1982. There was such a round metal plate in it to attach the soap to a magnet under a moss-green plastic arm.
But that makes up maybe 25% of the impression at a gallop. The rest, for me, is the oud. Earthy, stale, manure, soft old wood. Exactly as I know it from the DNA and like.
As it progresses, the soaped florals disappear and the oudy heart remains. Nothing sweet here anymore. Linear and really good.
And also strong in performance, because I can still perceive it on me after 8 hours without becoming noseblind.
I think it's great! My wife, by the way, not.
In addition, I would like to add that the smell smells much more "expensive" than the acquisition costs.
To the packaging and the bottle should also be said what. The bottle is in a very nice and valuable box, which makes with viewing pane of the brand Snow White's coffin already times desire to the contents. And although the part is beautiful (and already large), it has gone with me directly in the trash. The reason is the scent! I find the so good that this bottle would not have come back in its packaging anyway.
The bottle itself is beautiful, but only from afar. The surface of the glass is treated with a soft lacquer, where with me, already from the ovp, two small corners were rubbed off like. Overall good but somewhere must also be saved a little

EstbienlaEstbienla 8 months ago
The quality of the ingredients is very synthetic. Sugar / lavender and I didn't perceive Oud. Like BR540's resemblance
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Airy spicy and sweet oriental scent. Warm, smooth, slightly woody and musky. I get saffron with a cotton candy feel, patchouli and soft oud.
Finerthings8Finerthings8 1 year ago
I just jumped out of hype train.Friend said this is15usd at gas station in Dubai.It smells like that,cheap.Dont expect miracles/pay too much
LaurentiuLaurentiu 1 year ago
Opens a little spicy, aromatic-oudy. Patchouli note is very noticeable. In the drydown it's smokier, little leathery amber-oudy.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Very decent attempt at oud for greatness. Lighter but great longevity good 8 hours. If you can get it for a good price definitely worth it.
DarkbeatDarkbeat 2 years ago
Confirmed, it's almost a carbon copy of Initio Oud for Greatness perfume. Highly recommended if it is at a good price.

by Narcoperfume
by BlackAfghano
by Hpclt
by Hpclt

Popular by Lattafa / لطافة

Qaa'ed by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood by Lattafa / لطافة Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa / لطافة Qaed Al Fursan by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Musk by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa / لطافة Shahrazad by Lattafa / لطافة Fakhar (Black) by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Amethyst by Lattafa / لطافة Velvet Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Khas Lil Rijal Black Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Classic by Lattafa / لطافة Ramz Lattafa (Silver) by Lattafa / لطافة Just Oud by Lattafa / لطافة