Suqraat by Lattafa / لطافة
Suqraat is a perfume by Lattafa / لطافة for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-synthetic. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by Zielperson, last update on 12.07.2022.

Lattafa does it again.
What serendipitous timing we have here. I sampled ADG Profumo a few weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it. Then I was gut-punched when I found out it was being discontinued. I immediately ordered a 6.0oz bottle, along with a bottle of Lattafa Suqraat that supposedly was a good clone of Profumo.

I sampled both on each arm. I could not differentiate between the two during the opening. Maybe it's my inexperienced nose, but they smelled identical! The smokey incense along with the ADG DNA was there in Suqraat! This is one of the holy grail types of clones that exist out there IMO. With that said, however, it's not 100% identical. You absolutely notice the power of Profumo when comparing the two. The projection and intensity of Profumo are a step above Suqraat, for sure. Nothing an extra spray or two can't fix, right?

If you love Profumo, get this. You do not need to sample it. It's cheap enough to immediately blind buy. I was sad when I found out Profumo was being discontinued, but that sadness quickly subsided after I experienced this dupe.

9/10 clone!

Popular by Lattafa / لطافة

Qaa'ed by Lattafa / لطافة Bade'e Al Oud - Oud for Glory by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Asad by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition by Lattafa / لطافة Raghba Wood Intense by Lattafa / لطافة Qaed Al Fursan by Lattafa / لطافة Ameer Al Oudh by Lattafa / لطافة Fakhar (Black) by Lattafa / لطافة Velvet Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Ramz Lattafa (Silver) by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh Rouge by Lattafa / لطافة Oud Mood Reminiscence by Lattafa / لطافة Opulent Musk by Lattafa / لطافة Ana Abiyedh by Lattafa / لطافة Just Oud by Lattafa / لطافة Shahrazad by Lattafa / لطافة