Laura 1994 Eau de Parfum

Laura (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti
Bottle Design Joel Desgrippes
Laura (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Laura Biagiotti for women and was released in 1994. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesMelon, Blackcurrant, Watermelon
Heart Notes Heart NotesApricot, Carnation, Jasmine, Lotus, Plum, Rose, Water lily, Violet, White peach
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 07.05.2021.

Anni35
An early bird gets the worm
Once upon a time, a shy girl with long brown hair (14 years old) was walking from one room to the next in the school hallway. There walked in front of her an older girl and just smells incredibly good. So what did the younger girl do? No, she didn't approach her. A few days passed and then the same game. She grabbed her heart and asked the question of all questions. What scent are you wearing? The older girl starts giggling and answers quite proudly LAURA.
The younger girl thought it was such a great scent that she asked for it for her birthday without trying it on her skin first. But she liked it and it remained her fragrance for some time and several bottles.
I would almost say that's how the love for fragrances began.

LAURA is for me an already almost clean somewhat aquatic fragrance that has a very attractive floral soft side. For me wearable at any time of day and year.
At the beginning it is rather a fruit cocktail, but the individual notes do not open up to my rather untrained nose all too much.
Then comes a light rose, which are replaced by a Vielchen- jasmine- lily of the valley combination. Amber, vanilla and musk make the fragrance seductively warm and flatter almost everyone.

I have not worn it for almost certainly 8 years. When I sniffed him the other day again I asked myself if I should not put him down just for the sake of memory. It was then simply a light-hearted time in retrospect and it's great to be able to connect that with a fragrance.

Aprikosen17
Nice entry-level fragrance as a teenager
When I turned 14 and went to a Douglas store with my mother, I was desperate to find a perfume for myself, but I never wore any before. My mother showed me 'Laura', as that was her signature fragrance for a long time in her younger days. I also fell in love with it and for many years it was the only fragrance I wore.
But now I'm almost 22 and although this fragrance gave me some great compliments over the years, like ' this is your fragrance, it just smells like you', I didn't buy it again at the beginning of my 20s. In the meantime I have probably outgrown this fragrance, because it smells too youthful for me
For me, however, the memories that I associate with this fragrance will always remain: the consecration of youth, first love, the memory of my mother and growing up ...
And that's what Laura smells like to me
The fragrance starts fresh and fruity (I especially smell the melon) and then becomes softer and more floral with jasmine, sandalwood and a touch of vanilla. However, the components are well interwoven, so I can hardly smell other parts of the fragrance). It fits into every season, is rather soft and cuddly.
Ignika
Shortly before destination wrong turn
Laura is again one of the scents that came to me through relatives. This time even as a 100ml bottle, so I liked it a lot. I haven't been able to fully fathom Laura yet, not even after 15+ times. I'm going to Michelangelo, I'm satisfied with an approach to perfection.

Laura seems linear and primarily fruity to me. The currant is accompanied by watermelon and a little peach. Little lotus, water lily and violet contribute a pleasant plant-floral touch, soften the fruit cup flair somewhat. From the base only musk seems to be present.

Laura's listing doesn't smell as good as it sounds. Watermelon, water lily and lotus loosen the scent unhappily, rather, soften it, water it down. Thus Laura consists of a diffuse fruit mist with beautiful but weak flower accents behind it.

With a little more strength (instead of fruit) Laura would be a damn good fragrance, a lovely, discreet instead of shy everyday fragrance for beauties. But as she is now, Laura lacks character.

Laura
If Gres Cabochard & Amourge Lyric Woman
Where for Bad girls and Vamps
Estee Lauder white Linnen and Laura are for Good Girls the girl next door.
the black and the white the yin and Yang. these perfumes are Totalily Differs from one the other.
Laura to plain just fruits and woods
no excitement for me. and i totaliy agree with Aeternitas smalls like a fruity shampoo. if anyone wants this for swap i'm all ears.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
A clean and watery fragrance where the opening fruity notes are very noticeable and give the character to the scent. Perfect daily scent

by Zora
by GreenTin
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Laura Biagiotti

Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Biagiotti Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Fiori Bianchi (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (1992) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti Romamor Uomo by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Pastello by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Aqua di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Forever by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Roma (Eau de Toilette Rosa) by Laura Biagiotti Blu di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti