Laura Tender (2019)

Laura Tender by Laura Biagiotti

Laura Tender is a new perfume by Laura Biagiotti for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Mandarin, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite rose, Magnolia, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Vanilla, Patchouli, Musk

Submitted by Estate, last update on 07.01.2020.

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

The same in green
My girls and I were real dancing mice.

They promised me on the phone: Tonight we dance our legs out of our stomachs again.

But my girls were also real " drinking mice " - which is why I always had to drive the cackling gang at dawn into their respective dwellings - because I do not drink alcohol.

The fact that I was the state-certified chauffeuse depressed the consciences of my loved ones, and each time a different one crowed: Today I am driving !

But already from 1 o'clock at night the respective car key moved as if by magic towards me, until it lay so about 4 o'clock directly in front of my nose.
So I was the night express again.

The next afternoon a hangover picked up her car from me, and we drank coffee together.

Always there was also Laura - the blue one - which also somehow described the condition of my girls.

But since it was the same every weekend in green, I would have liked to come up with the tender Laura.
Just a gentle hint.

Because the green Laura is gentle in any case.

The aquatic pear blends homogeneously with the clear mandarin - and white roses and white jasmine illuminate the fragrance.
The violet sparkles through gently bitter - but is caught by sweet ambergris and soft vanilla.

A very feminine scent - almost girlish - but still suitable for older " girls ".

In any case, I feel rejuvenated when I wear tenders, although I am already an old - no - big girl.

Popular Laura Biagiotti

Roma (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Laura (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti Blu di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Aqua di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Laura Rosé by Laura Biagiotti Roma Passione by Laura Biagiotti Biagiotti Due Donna by Laura Biagiotti Blu di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Passione Uomo by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti