Mistero di Roma Donna (2010)

Mistero di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti

Mistero di Roma Donna is a perfume by Laura Biagiotti for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Grapefruit, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Aniseed, Heliotrope, Almond
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 26.02.2018

10.0 5.0 5.0 9.0/10

Worth the wait
Mistero di Roma begins powerfully with grapefruit and sour apple... for a second or so, I get a hint of melon, but it disappears so fast that I barely have time to react.
The grapefruit has not been sweetened in any way, it´s just as sour and bitter as it is in real life. And it lasts quite long, probably an hour or two and every time I smell my skin the grapefruit is as strong as in the beginning.

But this is not what makes me so incredibly drawn to Mistero di Roma Donna, but what happens when I move.
One gorgeous scent surrounds me in the room and it is very different from the bitter grapefruit on my arm. In the air I can feel a mixture of citrus, heliotrope and vanilla and I decide right away that I must have more of it!
The basenotes wears a resemblance to the original Roma but is so much lighter and not nearly as spicy. That makes this scent more wearable for me, because I never really know when to use Roma.
Mistero di Roma, I can see myself using every day all year round.

The base is a mix of vanilla(which now has become powdery), amber, and myrrh. Unfortunately, the scent itself is not as strong as it was in the early stages and I no longer feel it in the air when I walk ... but as it stays good for about seven - eight hours, I definitely think it's worth trying to find.
7.5 10.0 10.0/10

Fresher Roma
Opens with lots of grapefruit and apple. It gaves the scent its freshnes in the beginning. Then after a while I start to reconize the classique Roma coz there is the amber. The scent gets warmer a slight powdery even, but not as much as Roma does. I like this one better

Jazzy76 19 months ago
On my skin it was a citrusy exposion that evolves into a myrrh and balsamic base.Delicious. Why they discontinued?+3
10.0
9.0
9.0

by Savanoja
by Savanoja
by Allesdufte
by Allesdufte

Popular Laura Biagiotti

Roma (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Laura (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti Blu di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Laura Rosé by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Biagiotti Due Donna by Laura Biagiotti Aqua di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Passione by Laura Biagiotti Blu di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Passione Uomo by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti