Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti
Bottle Design: Peter Schmidt

Sotto Voce is a perfume by Laura Biagiotti for women and was released in 1996. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Ellen Betrix / Eurocos.

Sophia Grojsman

Top Notes Top NotesCoriander, Mahogany, Peach, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Orange blossom, Orchid, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 15.07.2019

10.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

JetonToni
A clear "whisper" with a sweet face
I came into contact with Scotto Voce in 1997, and that rather accidentally and unintentionally. I liked swimming with my cousin and already then I read the newspapers for adults (not what you think now) :). The stars, the guidebooks, horoscopes and short novels interested me more than Mickey Mouse and its friends. Comics weren't my thing. One day in the summer of 1997, one of the booklets had a sample of this fragrance with it.

I already tried the rehearsal outside in the outdoor pool and it fitted wonderfully to the weather: It smelled fruity, sweet, somehow sunny. Maracuja came to me in that sense, but there were also floral notes with a sweetness like chewing gum but in a positive sense. Powdery notes also made the fragrance long-lasting.
It was the most beautiful day this summer when I met Scotto Voce. The scent accompanied me for several hours and did not seem to want to weaken at all. Like an aura, it adapted to me. It haunted me that day what was right to me because scents that have evaporated and were never my thing.

Scotto Voce stayed...

Of course you can also see the Sophia Grojsman feather here. Scotto Voce smells very much like Sun, Moon, stars from the Lagerfeld, but somehow more noble without being more scratchy. At the same time I mean to hear a hint of Trésor. I also smell Spellbound even if only in tracks, but it really smells something of everyone,

Scotto Voce is declared as an opulent warm scent, which it is, but the scent is not out of place even in summer. It smells full-bodied but nevertheless sunny, warm, friendly.
Scotto Voce will always remind me of the summer of 1997, you never forget that.
At that time I bought the fragrance several times after, so I still have a bottle of it today.

Whereby the advertising and the slogan of the fragrance, reflect a wrong orientation. Despite the opulent Charakter´s, the fragrance is by no means "quiet", but powerful like a roar that can end in a hysterical cry if not carefully dosed.

Also the smell is not noble, but joyful, sunny, 90's, perms, short skirts, wild music, fun. Scotto Voce is not a sexy erotic scent, but delightfully sympathetic, it arose from a time I still think back today with longing and tears in my eyes.

Too bad that this "exaggerated (by name) whispering" no longer exists.

7.5 7.5 5.0 8.0/10

A Lost Beauty
To my nose Sotto Voce always smells like the Italian love-child of CK-Eternity and Sun Moon Stars. It conjures memories of both, yet is not one of these all the way:

It's not as loud and fruity as Eternity, yet it has fruity notes that are very deliciously present. It's not as sensually powdery like Sun Moon Stars, yet it's sexy in a soft vanilla scented powdery dry-down.

To me, a mix of both great scents, Italian style. For al those that like one or both and would love to find a third of the same 'family'.
Silage is great. Longevity is: a perfume that goes through all the notes in about 5 hours. If you find it you really should sample it.

by Zora
by MariellaMmmh
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Laura Biagiotti

Roma (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Laura (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti Blu di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Laura Rosé by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Biagiotti Due Donna by Laura Biagiotti Aqua di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Passione by Laura Biagiotti Blu di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Passione Uomo by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti