Tempore Donna 1999

Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti
Tempore Donna is a perfume by Laura Biagiotti for women and was released in 1999. The scent is gourmand-floral. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Ursula Wandel

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
PeachPeach
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesiaFreesia
JasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesDark chocolateDark chocolate
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver
CedarCedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.11.2021.

He was...
I sit on the swing with a waffle croissant with melting vanilla ice cream, my head turned back to blink at the sky and the orange sunlight rays between my eyelashes Warm - with a hint of orange fruit, but surprisingly unsweet and discreetly white-chocolaty, a delicate gourmand that accompanies you all day long. I have had this delicacy in my collection for so many years now and am still completely in love. What a pity that something so beautiful was set :(
Pollita
Perhaps more in demand these days?
When we were shopping together with my mother at the end of the nineties, we tested this fragrance for the first time. My mother wore Venezia at that time, which is no longer available and has many lovers, and was always interested in the creations of Biagiotti. I myself had already developed my love-hate relationship with Roma back then, thanks to a creepy German teacher, and Venezia somehow didn't address me at all. Quite different tempo. I liked him right away. Mmhhh, he had something. With the peach and vanilla he reminded me of my beloved Casmir, but still somehow individual and beautiful with the chocolate note. Yep, I liked that one.

I got the scent about a year later. As a poor student, I couldn't buy every scent I wanted back then. But I liked to tell friends and relatives about the scents I liked. And that worked on birthdays from time to time. Suddenly I was the proud owner of a 100 ml Tempore bottle. I've worn it on every occasion. Had a large bottle: whether at university, privately with friends or in the evening to go out. It was always well received in my environment. In the meantime I would classify it as an autumn/winter scent and definitely not wear it at university anymore (should I think about studying again :)).

Today my bottle is unfortunately used up, but I like to remember this beautiful fragrance. Perhaps it would have fitted into the niche rather than into the mainstream? I don't know how he would do today, but I think he would hold his own, just like Venezia, whom not only my mother mourns to this day. That Roma of all people stayed? But he's supposed to have been reformulated the worst. Well, then they better go.

Chocolate Oriental
Laura Biagiotti is known for making sumptuous, complicated perfumes, and Tempore Donna is one. This perfume presents radically different faces in its stages. The top notes mesh really well with the heart notes, making it difficult to distinguish them as "fruity" or "floral" or even "fruity-floral." This strange but not unpleasant goo gives way to the base rather quickly. The base is the standout in the composition -- it is very warm and very chocolaty, like that cake that features molten chocolate in the middle. Even so, I would not classify this fragrance as a gourmand or call it particularly edible. Not for everyone, but you'll like it if you love chocolate.

EszEsz 4 years ago

by Madkat
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Laura Biagiotti

Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti Laura (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Biagiotti Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Fiori Bianchi (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Romamor Uomo by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (1992) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Pastello by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Aqua di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Forever by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Lovely Laura by Laura Biagiotti Laura (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti