Venezia 1992 Eau de Toilette

Version from 1992
Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti
Bottle Design Peter Schmidt
7.8 / 10 188 Ratings
Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Laura Biagiotti for women and was released in 1992. The scent is oriental-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Ellen Betrix / Eurocos.

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot GeraniumGeranium PrunePrune Green notesGreen notes MangoMango OsmanthusOsmanthus PeachPeach BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart Notes AmberAmber CarnationCarnation IrisIris JasmineJasmine RoseRose Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang CedarCedar CinnamonCinnamon
Base Notes Base Notes BenzoinBenzoin MuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla CivetCivet
Videos
Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 16.05.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Helpful Review 15
Cradled in the cradle
1992 - my year of birth. I had "discovered" it some years ago and I immediately had the feeling that I knew the scent. I couldn't put it in any order except that it gave me a feeling of security. I was proud as anything when I bought it from my first salary. The next days I told my mother again and again about my new fragrance and that I had to show it to her the next time I visited her. After all, she loves perfumes just as much as I do - I was practically born with it ;) So the next time I visited my mum I showed her my new achievement: she laughed and said "I wore Venezia non-stop when you were about three quarters of a year old" - I was amazed. So I had to know him. And all the better to confirm again that we associate scents with moments, memories, moods, emotions, etc. For me, he is to some extent my mother at my current age, the 90's, because I remember Laura biagotti advertisements in retrospect... uncomplicated and not contemporary. I'd still like to smell him again.

Amazing
Hi,
original venezia brings so much good feelings from back 20`s. *Smiles* I am so fortunate found this from ebay. I have always considered this to be mystical and magigal scent with very deep soul. Definitely Venezia original will raise You up to higher dimensions. I will definitely suggest for those who love depth in scents, gives value for special nature of scent, who wants something out of main stream. Then, give a chance for original. **

1 short view on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 5 years ago
Dear vintage Venezia,I miss you so! You enclosed all the oriental scents of this magic Italian city in a precious bell tower shaped bottle

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

41 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Laura Biagiotti

Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Romamor Uomo by Laura Biagiotti Roma (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Biagiotti Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti Laura (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti Fiori Bianchi (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Pastello by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (1992) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Lovely Laura by Laura Biagiotti Aqua di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (1992) (Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Laura (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti