Venezia 1992Eau de Toilette

Version from 1992
Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti
Bottle Design Peter Schmidt
Venezia (1992) (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Laura Biagiotti for women and was released in 1992. The scent is oriental-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Ellen Betrix / Eurocos.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Geranium, Prune, Green notes, Mango, Osmanthus, Peach, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Carnation, Iris, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang-ylang, Cedar, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Civet

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.01.2021.

Cradled in the cradle
1992 - my year of birth. I had "discovered" it some years ago and I immediately had the feeling that I knew the scent. I couldn't put it in any order except that it gave me a feeling of security. I was proud as anything when I bought it from my first salary. The next days I told my mother again and again about my new fragrance and that I had to show it to her the next time I visited her. After all, she loves perfumes just as much as I do - I was practically born with it ;) So the next time I visited my mum I showed her my new achievement: she laughed and said "I wore Venezia non-stop when you were about three quarters of a year old" - I was amazed. So I had to know him. And all the better to confirm again that we associate scents with moments, memories, moods, emotions, etc. For me, he is to some extent my mother at my current age, the 90's, because I remember Laura biagotti advertisements in retrospect... uncomplicated and not contemporary. I'd still like to smell him again.

Amazing
Hi,
original venezia brings so much good feelings from back 20`s. *Smiles* I am so fortunate found this from ebay. I have always considered this to be mystical and magigal scent with very deep soul. Definitely Venezia original will raise You up to higher dimensions. I will definitely suggest for those who love depth in scents, gives value for special nature of scent, who wants something out of main stream. Then, give a chance for original. **

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Dear vintage Venezia,I miss you so! You enclosed all the oriental scents of this magic Italian city in a precious bell tower shaped bottle

Hier also ist das Hütchen, das immer fehlt, wenn man spielen will ;)
by Gandix
by Zora
by Tribu
by Tribu
by Morpheus1
Laura Biagiotti - Venezia (1992)
by Turmalin
by DonVanVliet
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Laura Biagiotti

Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Biagiotti Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Roma (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Laura (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna by Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma by Laura Biagiotti Fiori Bianchi (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Romamor Uomo by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Essenza di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (1992) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia Pastello by Laura Biagiotti Forever by Laura Biagiotti Aqua di Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Laura Biagiotti Venezia (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Laura Biagiotti Roma Uomo (Eau de Toilette Cedro) by Laura Biagiotti Blu di Roma Donna by Laura Biagiotti