Eau Gourmande - Crème Brûlée 2006

Eau Gourmande - Crème Brûlée by Laura Mercier
Eau Gourmande - Crème Brûlée is a perfume by Laura Mercier for women and was released in 2006. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

CaramelCaramel
French vanillaFrench vanilla
White muskWhite musk
SugarSugar

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 10.10.2021.

High Glycemic Index Cream Custard
You must love sticky sweet gourmands to even sample this one. It is true to its mandate of being lusciously creamy, milky and vanilla as well as a very distinct burnt sugar note in the middle. This is a sweet vanilla cream ambrosia at first, but it becomes rather cloying as it dries down. The base is white soft powdery musk, but is a little too synthetic for my liking. Still, I love to wear this scent when I just want a sweet sugar fix. The sillage on this one is about 1 meter (3.28 ft.) but wears thin after about 3 hours, which is usually fine for me, as it becomes even sweeter than it start out. For those that can't get enough, this layers flawlessly with the custard textured highly fragranced LM body cream and the body wash, which all together will keep the scent lingering close to the skin for about 8 hours. I think this has a little something in the composition which makes it not office/business appropriate, IMO. I consider it more of a romantic evening wear and night out on the town scent. This also layers well with Comptoire Sud Pacifique's Vanille Abricot and L'Or Torrente, both of which add a bit of dimension and interest to this very traditional vanilla cream. I could see layering this with a bit of citrus, tuberose or jasmine to round it out a bit as well. I tend to crave this in the early Spring when it is still cool outside, but this could easily be a year round base layer if you love it and can get passed the synthetic accord in the base. As for me I am neutral on it, I loved it at first, now I reach for it rarely and when it is gone I will go for a more natural smelling and complex creamy vanilla from La Maison de La Vanille, I think.

Popular Laura Mercier

Ambre Passion by Laura Mercier Vanille / Eau Gourmande - Vanillé by Laura Mercier Lumière d'Ambre by Laura Mercier Minuit Enchanté by Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille / Eau Gourmande - Ambre Vanillé by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Almond Coconut by Laura Mercier Neroli by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Crème de Pistache by Laura Mercier Nuits Enchantées by Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Tarte au Citron by Laura Mercier Tea Menthe Citron by Laura Mercier Eau de Lune by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Fresh Fig by Laura Mercier Eau Fraîche - Verbena Infusion by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Violette by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Marrons Glacés by Laura Mercier