Nuits Enchantées 2008

Nuits Enchantées by Laura Mercier
Nuits Enchantées is a popular perfume by Laura Mercier for women and was released in 2008. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

James Krivda

PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver
CedarCedar

Submitted by Ghislaine, last update on 08.10.2015.

Abitvintage
Luscious cocoon of decadent woods, spices and sweets
I'm drawn in immediately upon first application of Nuits Enchantees by the comforting and familiar tuberose that I adore so much. Within seconds I feel as though I've been wrapped in a luscious cocoon of decadent woods, spices, and lush creamy sweets. It's a gorgeous, yummy scent. Not many fragrances make me say, "I gotta have it."

spiced coffee goodness
My goodness, this stuff is beautiful. At first, it reminds me of some coffee-iced biscuits I had in the Netherlands as a child (De Beukelaer?). But it also has a deep vanilla-nutmeg-ginger-pimento vibe that somehow manages to be sweet while not being at all cloying. Delicious and unlike anything else I've tried! It lasts a very long time on me. I don't know why it was discontinued - perhaps it wasn't adequately publicized to sell well. I know a lot of people looking for coffee-spices fragrances, so it's hard to believe that, with appropriate marketing, this wouldn't be a top seller, especially in places that are cold around Xmas. One should absolutely wear this with velvets and silky fabrics in deep, jeweled tones and offbeat pieces of gold jewelry.

Popular Laura Mercier

Ambre Passion by Laura Mercier Vanille / Eau Gourmande - Vanillé by Laura Mercier Lumière d'Ambre by Laura Mercier Minuit Enchanté by Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille / Eau Gourmande - Ambre Vanillé by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Almond Coconut by Laura Mercier Neroli by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Crème de Pistache by Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Tarte au Citron by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Crème Brûlée by Laura Mercier Tea Menthe Citron by Laura Mercier Eau de Lune by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Fresh Fig by Laura Mercier Eau Fraîche - Verbena Infusion by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Violette by Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande - Marrons Glacés by Laura Mercier