Vanilla Coconut (Eau de Parfum) by Lavanila Laboratories

Vanilla Coconut 2008 Eau de Parfum

Seatonica
17.09.2013 - 07:24 AM

Coconut Macaroon

Toasted coconut is what you get with this cheery little gourmand from LaVanila Laboratories. Warm macaroons fresh from the oven, actually. It's very foodie for me. No flowers, no sun tan oil vibe, creamy/woody rather than sugar sweet (thanks to the sandalwood) and very long lasting: for those who like this sort of scent well done then Vanilla Coconut must surely be a winner.

But given that wearing Vanilla Coconut is not really about the journey, let alone nuanced complexity, be warned: if you're not up to, or in the mood for, smelling like a coconut macaroon all day then you'll soon be scrubbing! Though I was quite taken with it at first, wearing Vanilla Coconut for a couple of days (alternated with the more delicate Indian Coconut Nectar by Pacifica) brought me to the realization that I'd rather eat coconut than wear it.

Latest Reviews

SeatonicaSeatonica 8 years ago
Sublime (Eau de Parfum) - Jean Patou

Sublime (Eau de Parfum) Re-launched as a fruity floral
Is it just me, or has Sublime (originally a thing of complex beauty) been re-launched as a fruity floral with a hefty dose of pineapple? Bletch. Sorry - I don't know what else to say :(

SeatonicaSeatonica 8 years ago
Seductive I'm Yours - Guess

Seductive I'm Yours At a Mall near you!
Seductive I'm Yours (really?) is a perfectly passable example of the kind of affordable jeans and tee-shirt summer scent you'll find everywhere these days, particularly in America and particularly in Shopping Malls. I say this now with the benefit...