Vanilla Passion Fruit 2010

Vanilla Passion Fruit by Lavanila Laboratories
Vanilla Passion Fruit is a limited perfume by Lavanila Laboratories for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

Blue lotusBlue lotus
GuavaGuava
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
Clary sageClary sage
Passion fruitPassion fruit
PeachPeach
SandalwoodSandalwood
Juniper berryJuniper berry

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 11.08.2018.

Vanilla Passion Fruit
Right off the top I could smell the passion fruit. It smells juicy and ripe. It mixes perfectly with the vanilla. I was skeptical about this fragrance at first when I bought it blindly. I wasn't sure how the vanilla and passion fruit would smell when mixed together like this. Once I put it on, I was pleasantly surprised at how good it smelled. My experience with "tropical" fragrances is that a great many of them are sickeningly sweet with an over-the-top sugared fruit smell that turns my stomach but that is certainly not the case here. This one is smooth and mellow with just a touch of sweetness and seems natural and not forced. I find myself loving this. I am now curious about all the other Lavanilla Laboratories fragrances. It doesn't seem to have great lasting power but I like it enough not to care. For me, this one's a keeper!

A delicious blend
The name Vanilla Passion Fruit is a fairly apt description, as this fragrance is indeed the perfect blend of these two notes. I'm really fussy when it comes to vanilla-based fragrances, often choosing to smell it in its most simplistic and raw form rather than being tampered with, and spoiled by notes that I'm not particularly fond of. I like the scent of passion fruit, and thankfully it blends beautifully with the vanilla.

Vanilla Passion Fruit is quite sweet in a gourmand kind of a way, but not nauseatingly so. To my nose it's like a tasty dessert. Very foody, feminine and flirtatious.

The fruits are nicely balanced in Vanilla Passion Fruit. Other than the obvious passion fruit accord, peach, guava and juniper berries also feature. The smooth, somewhat cake-like vanilla note, aids in creating that sweet yet cuddly sensation. In some ways, Vanilla Passion Fruit could be perceived as sensual and alluring.

The composition itself may be slightly linear, but in regards to how well it wears on my skin, I'm not fussed. After a good four hours, Vanilla Passion Fruit is still relatively strong, projecting a pleasant, warm vanilla and sandalwood blend.

I'm sending a huge shout-out to Karina for having sent me a sample of this, and a bunch of other vanilla based fragrances that I'm eager to sniff over the course of the next few days. I will conclude by saying that Vanilla Passion Fruit is one of the best fruity vanillas I've come across.

Popular Lavanila Laboratories

Vanilla Grapefruit (Eau de Parfum) by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Coconut (Eau de Parfum) by Lavanila Laboratories Pure Vanilla by Lavanila Laboratories Fresh Vanilla Lemon by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Sugarcane by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Summer by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Blossom by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Lavender by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Spice by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Grapefruit (Fragrance Oil) by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Coconut (Fragrance Oil) by Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Blackberry by Lavanila Laboratories