Eau Noble (2014)

Version from 2014
Eau Noble (2014) by Le Galion

Eau Noble (2014) is a popular perfume by Le Galion for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Thomas Fontaine

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Italian mandarin, Galbanum
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Sage, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Indonesian patchouli, Cedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Joe, last update on 08.12.2019.

10.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

Duftsucht
Parfumo commentary victim thanks humbly!
After "Vie de Château Intense", which came to me as a blind purchase and immediately conquered a place in my heart, I now indulge in "Eau Noble". On vacation I simply had too much time to keep an eye on the souk - and there the temptation, I must confess, became overwhelming in several cases. But in my defence I have to say: I am completely innocent here, the helpless victim of two commentators on Parfumo! With "Vie de Château Intense" it was Turandots description of the fragrance that pushed me over the threshold - and with "Eau Noble" it was Pluto's commentary that magically pushed, pulled and dragged my index finger onto the "Contact" button. Believe me, I tried heroically to defend myself, but they were just stronger! And for this my heartfelt thanks, together with: Kiss the hand and shameless servant! Thank you for your fragrance descriptions, which create perfumes like an olfactory emotional painting in my mind's eye. In this FAll, the two apparently allied themselves with another perfuma, which generously placed a bunker bottle in the souk - and whose additions to the fragrance, I fear, will continue to fuel the overfilling of my perfumery as well as the underfilling of my account.

Unfortunately, it is not so often in life that fantasy coincides with reality - or is even surpassed by it, but with "Eau Noble" this was clearly the case.
The classification as fresh citric doesn't suit my nose. At the very beginning I smell citrus, for me rather lime, less sour than lemon, but also here the scent is already underlaid with pale green-mild-resin-like petting moss. The green, only a hint of bitter sage aroma is warmly embedded in a mossy, very soft earthy note - like a spring in a high forest on a summer day, on whose shore sage grows. Very calm and confident. It is a classic fragrance in the sense of straightforward, not exuberant, a perfume with clear direction and clear style. The name goes perfectly with the fragrance. It has something noble, distinguished, withdrawn - and is far from being boring, arbitrary or confusing.
A real new sweetheart in my perfume drawer! Only "Essence Noble" from the same house could become dangerous for him, because the only drop of bitterness is his stamina. But in this case it says: The glass is by far more than half full - and this gives me an excuse why I have the pocket sprayer on my desk ready to hand so that I can simply spray it later.
Clear test recommendation to really ALL, but especially to those who otherwise make a large bow around oakmoss. This fragrance could also surprise skeptics!
5.0 5.0 9.0/10

Aromatic Chypre
This fragrance deserves more than a quick statement in the lunch break, so quickly my impressions.

Eau Noble starts off citrically, lemons and oranges climb into my nose, but without this sour note that makes you sneeze. Rather spicy and underlaid with only a flat resinous sweetness. Galbanum spices with bittersweet tones. A short time later it becomes greener and more aromatic, it blooms a little without me being able to really name the varieties. I can perceive the sage in between, it gives a herbaceous green note that I like very much. Eau Noble lingers for a while before oakmoss and musk join in and ring in the base. And now I wonder, is oakmoss really still being processed? Or is there an "oakmoss substitute" by now? Not that I have anything against oakmoss, on the contrary, you would have to ban life if you wanted to eradicate allergies. Nuts can be fatal for some allergy sufferers, but they still exist (until now, who knows).

Eau Noble is not classified as Chypre, but for me it is, category: Aromatic Chypre. No wonder I find this fragrance so beautiful as an old chypretante.

Eau Noble is unisex, durability and Sillage are medium to weak, the Sillage retreats quickly to "very close", which I regret a little. From spring to autumn this water is a good companion.

The fragrance is classic, fragile and at the same time very elegant. "Noble little water", a worthy naming. The reader notices that I am quite enraptured and will empty my bottle with enthusiasm. And then, a bottle... Look at this...
9.0 5.0 6.0 8.0/10

The meat lemon
Dear Yatagan, I just don't want to get your picture of the fleshy lemon from your statement about the "Essence Noble" of Le Galion out of my head. Every time I wear the Eau Noble or smell it, I get the picture of a lemon filled with minced meat, half sliced, intensely yellow shining Somehow creepy and fascinating at the same time.

But this fragrance does not deserve my associations at all.

In the style of the greatest fragrances such as New York or Chanel's Pour Monsieur, this one presents itself as an equal.

Right from the start, this clear, refreshing lemon presents itself underlaid with plenty of powder and a pinch of green galbanum. Comparable to the lemon from Pour Monsieur; but not quite as authentic.

From the middle section to the end, he develops more and more into New York from Parfums de Nicolaï. Lavender, sage and rose. The whole thing captured directly by the oakmoss and further powder. Finely balanced and harmoniously interwoven. Really worth a recommendation.

The only drawback with me, however, is the average shelf life and Sillage.

A modern fragrance with a classic look. For all lovers of the above fragrances.

Greetings

Your Profumorist

Der Taschenzerstäuber aus Bakelit.
Art Déco
Die Neuauflage von 2014

Popular Le Galion

Iris (2014) by Le Galion Essence Noble by Le Galion 222 (2014) by Le Galion Sortilège (1937) by Le Galion Special for Gentlemen (2014) by Le Galion Vetyver (2015) by Le Galion Sortilège (2014) by Le Galion Sang Bleu by Le Galion Aesthete by Le Galion Snob (2014) by Le Galion Cuir by Le Galion Whip (2014) by Le Galion La Rose (2014) by Le Galion Tubéreuse (2014) by Le Galion Cologne by Le Galion Cologne Nocturne by Le Galion Sortilège Elixir by Le Galion L'Âme Perdue by Le Galion Megara (Eau de Toilette) by Le Galion Snob (1952) / Cub by Le Galion