Jasmin 17 (2006) Eau de Parfum

Jasmin 17 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo

Jasmin 17 (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Le Labo for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Maurice Roucel

Jasmine, Litsea cubeba, Neroli, Orange blossom, Palmarosa, Bitter orange, Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by TVC15, last update on 22.09.2019

The lost flower
I like jasmine. And for the time being, it is early summer, white flowers are scenting me everywhere. Also the small jasmine pot on the balcony. And I thought it would be great to have a nice jasmine scent in my collection. So let's go to Le Labo, they at least have a scent called that. With Le Labo I connect surprisingly positive experience as well as, well....
So I sprayed Jasmine 17 on it and got out in the fresh air with it.
First impression: Yes, there's jasmine in it. A greenish, serious, slightly bitter jasmine. But he's not coming alone. It is embedded in a sweet and creamy base that seems slightly waxy to me. So imagine in me a jasmine blossom in enfleurage.
Little by little, the jasmine says goodbye, and only a little peeps out of the sweet base. And arrived at home, barely two hours have passed he has said goodbye completely. I can understand it, at least he wasn't really loved by me. The small flower was simply lost in this base.
Conclusion: For those interested in jasmine fragrance - please test beforehand.....
7.5 7.5 5.0/10

Orange blossom&Jasmin
It smells like orange blossom first
and the Jasmin follows.

I can tell it is very lovely
but I think on me Jasmin doesnt work.
To sharp and sweet.
5.0 7.5 6.0/10

Inoffensive and linear fresh jasmine
Le Labo continues to amaze me with their beautiful simplicity and their workshop-based concepts. Jasmin 17, although not anything outstanding is polite, refined and smooth. Everything that a jasmine soliflore should be.

Sarrasins by Serge Lutens is still my favourite jasmine scent, however when Sarrasins is too dark and rich for Summer, that's where Jasmin 17 comes in. This fragrance is a pretty concoction of light, transparent jasmine, a hint of orange blossom and milky vanilla.

Subtle and fresh, and in some ways innocent, Jasmin 17 is nothing loud or irritating, just delicate jasmine blooms resting softly on the skin. This fragrance is fairly linear, the only development being the appearance of the musk in the drydown.

Like I mentioned before, simplicity is what I admire from this fragrance house. Jasmin 17 goes to show that extreme measures don't need to be taken in order to achieve something lovely and fresh.

The scent also feels rather natural on the skin. There's a definite sweetness in Jasmin 17 that is most likely the result of the jasmine and vanilla blending together rather than a saccharine additive.

This fragrance lasts considerably well and the sillage is moderate, not too strong nor too soft. I highly recommend this fragrance to floral lovers and jasmine fanatics alike.
10.0 7.5 5.0 8.0/10

Surprising Jasmine
I've been wearing Jasmin 17 for a few months now, and I'm still not sure what to think about this perfume. The website description claims that this fragrance willl create "havoc in our circle of male friends". I wouldn't use the term havoc, but I have to admit that A LOT of people have complimented me on this perfume- I was at a party and a guy walked passed me and told me he was truly intrigued by my 'captivating' smell. When I switched perfumes for a day, all my friends were complaining about my new smell and missed the Jasmin 17.

Jasmin 17 opens up with a very fresh and sweet jasmine scent, that is constantly battling with a heady vanilla smell. It is a white floral, but again I have to underline the sweetness of it- which can be a little too much at times. The heart notes offer a very comforting and "round" warm jasmine smell. And the base notes leave a green, citrussy light smell that freshly lingers on clothes.

Three of my friends told me it is somewhat an addictive perfume- because although the smell itself isn't mindblowing, it does entice people in a subtle charming way. Jasmin 17 would be more of a spring perfume because of its floral and fresh aspect, but I've been wearing it throughout autumn and winter and it does deliver some sort of warmth. The only aspect of this perfume that really disappoints me is that its longevity is very weak. Since it is a fresh perfume, the smell quickly evaporates.

But this perfume is for feminine and delicate women, who do know how to charm using their subtle magnetism.

Popular Le Labo

Bergamote 22 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Santal 33 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Rose 31 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Labdanum 18 / Ciste 18 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Patchouli 24 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Oud 27 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Vetiver 46 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Thé Noir 29 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Iris 39 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Lys 41 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Ylang 49 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Fleur d'Oranger 27 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Poivre 23 by Le Labo Neroli 36 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Ambrette 9 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Jasmin 17 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Cuir 28 by Le Labo AnOther 13 (Eau de Parfum) by Le Labo Vanille 44 by Le Labo Gaiac 10 by Le Labo