Iris Palladium by Les Eaux Primordiales

Iris Palladium is a popular perfume by Les Eaux Primordiales for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Italian bergamot, Carrot seed, Sage, Jasmine, Cedar, Patchouli, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Iris, Tonka bean, White musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.06.2019

6.0 7.0 6.0/10

Lavender?
To this smell I had a completely different conception ... and he disappointed me nevertheless somehow with the testing.
I find the prelude medical and it reminds me of ... hmmm ... after a few moments it dawns on me: I smelled the essential oil of lavender directly on a vial, so not on booming lavender in nature, but concentrated as essential oil.
I suspect the sage (and the carrot seeds?) in combination with the other scents is responsible for this impression. This lavender impression remains already ~ one hour, it changes within this hour more to sage. After that I find the fragrance primarily herbaceous-spicy-herbal on me, the iris only appears after about 3 hours timidly and not powdery.
The name actually fits quite well - I was wondering which colour fits to the fragrance and which silver-coloured metallic colour fits. This iris is not green or brown and also not lavender violet (all other colors are further away).

by Sunshine00