Oriental Lumpur

Oriental Lumpur by Les Néréides
Oriental Lumpur is a perfume by Les Néréides for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron Black pepperBlack pepper CinnamonCinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesSandalwoodSandalwood PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber BenzoinBenzoin Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 06.09.2021.

Dry & Spicy!
This fragrance is spicy, VERY SPICY! On the verge of being bland & uninteresting but there is a tad & I do mean a TAD bit of sweetness tucked somewhere in all of that concoction. It is also VERY DRY! I had a full bottle that a dear friend of mine gifted me but I hardly wore it & when I did it was around the house & it did not mix well with my skin chemistry, I seemed to have smelled of BO! Longevity is decent for that of an EDT, projection is average.

I don't mind skank ( in a good way & i'm talking about you civet ;). but this is just disturbing to my nose. I sold my bottle after trying to adjust after 5 wearings. NO THANK YOU!

Reminder
Warning, my first comment in english ;-)

It is an experience.
This smell is so unusual that there is a great gap between liking and rejection. In german forum there are most enthusiasts.

The first impression was more dominantly curry, followed by creamy tender spices immediately.
So many vacation memories get awake. It already begins at the name. Oriental Lumpur could be the name of a hotel in Indonesia just the same well.
It smells like Sandalwood. I am in the entrance area of the hotel after great heat and even bigger atmospheric humidity in Sri Lanka or also directly at the hotel bar in a late afternoon. The smells are similar there.
Patchouli and the vanilla creep in; am I strolling just with my husband through little lanes in Singapore? Could be good. My husband has just sniffed at me. The smell is too 'strong', too tasty for him. He was immediately reminded of temple visits with joss sticks.

I get wanderlust again.
But already alone the memories are comforting and never pass.
With this smell the memories return.
My budget for the next weeks is exhausted. But there is still enough place on the list of the wishes. I just have discovered, that Oriental Lumpur isn't traded so high-pricedly at all . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !

by Turandot
by Turandot
by JJ84
by JJ84

Popular by Les Néréides

Opoponax / Impérial Opoponax by Les Néréides Patchouli Précieux / Patchouli Antique (Eau de Toilette) by Les Néréides Douceur de Vanille by Les Néréides Patchouli Antique (Eau de Parfum) by Les Néréides Musc de Samarkand by Les Néréides Musc de Java by Les Néréides Étoile d'Oranger by Les Néréides Vert d'Eau by Les Néréides Pas de Velours by Les Néréides Fleur Poudrée de Musc by Les Néréides Rue Paradis by Les Néréides Baie de Cassis by Les Néréides