Ecume de Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine

Ecume de Rose is a perfume by Les Parfums de Rosine for women and was released in 2002. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant leaf, Sea daffodil
Heart Notes Heart NotesMugwort, Burnet rose, Rose absolute, Rose attar
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Vetiver, White musk

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 22.11.2019.

7.5 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Twangy Black Currant-tinged Rose
I am a big fan of black currant as a note in perfume, in all of its various manifestations. In my experience, it ranges from a sweet, jammy, fruity scent very similar to black currant preserves all the way to a twangy, almost acrid scent which some liken to cat pee but is actually closer to oversteeped black currant tea, it seems to me. (I should perhaps add that I can in fact speak with great authority about the authentic scent of cat pee.) The black currant in Parfums de Rosine ECUME DE ROSE lies much closer to the twangy end of the spectrum, without quite making it to the realm of cat pee.

The black currant leaf in ECUME DE ROSE adds brightness and a touch of bitterness to this rose perfume. I like this combination a lot, and this is one of my favorite creations from the veritable rose perfume parade offered by Les Parfums de Rosine, a house truly obsessed with the rose. There could be worse obsessions, of course, and I don't mind saying that I share this one with them!

ECUME DE ROSE is a fairly simple and somewhat linear composition. It's twangy black currant and rose, and that's about it. So whether one likes this perfume is going to turn entirely on one's predilection for those two notes. They both smell natural here.
7.0/10

College Flashback
There's something about this that reminds me of flat, day-old Budweiser mixed with Perfumer's Workshop Tea Rose & Fabergé Brut. Scented memories of college, perhaps? Regardless, somehow this combination works.

* tested manufacturer's sample
10.0 5.0 7.5 8.0/10

Augusta Luise
„She simply must be there. She lives in the frontyard with me and I have recognized her directly.
If the kitchen window is open, sometimes a light breeze of her smell blows to us in.
I still keep the decreased sheets a little in a bowl.

Ecume de Rose immediately reminds me of this flatmate of mine.
The heart note smells as rose-water but not too sweet or too serious. Does waterlily refreshing this one here still go along a piece of the way? My wrist smells natural, light powdered.
I particularly a lot like as the rose notes stay unobtrusively, restrainedly.
They are still perceptible also in the base.

At a beach walk by the sea I don't see myself again. The summer comes; I then experience my frontyard breeze again.

At first I have strong similarity to Miss Charming of Juliette has a gun noticed. But only at first, because this soft restraint isn't reached there.
For me Ecume de Rose isn't a pure spring or summer smell.

Süße Schaumrosen, hmmmmmm.....
by Lietschie
by Lietschie

Popular Les Parfums de Rosine

Rose Kashmirie (Eau de Parfum) by Les Parfums de Rosine Un Zest de Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine Rose d'Été by Les Parfums de Rosine Rosissimo (Eau de Parfum) by Les Parfums de Rosine Secrets de Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine Rose Praliné by Les Parfums de Rosine Vive la Mariée by Les Parfums de Rosine La Rose de Rosine by Les Parfums de Rosine Roseberry by Les Parfums de Rosine Diabolo Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine Clair Matin by Les Parfums de Rosine Rose d'Amour by Les Parfums de Rosine Twill Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine Rosa Flamenca by Les Parfums de Rosine Une Folie de Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine Rose d'Homme by Les Parfums de Rosine Ecume de Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine Une Rose au Bord de la Mer by Les Parfums de Rosine Poussière de Rose by Les Parfums de Rosine Majalis by Les Parfums de Rosine