Resist Me by Liaison de Parfum
Resist Me is a popular perfume by Liaison de Parfum for women and was released in 2013. The scent is leathery-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Tangerine, Lavender, Immortelle
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedar, Patchouli, Iris, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Leather, Musk

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 25.10.2020.

Chizza
The gift for the wedding anniversary
It was time again: Woolly Eleven were in demand. To be more precise, it was soon wedding day with wool and it was clear that a lady's perfume for Gitte was needed. Now they sat in the headquarters and discussed. Udo suggested to buy the female bottle from Gaultier. That was unanimously rejected because not only Wolle was of the opinion that there was no agreement as far as the figure was concerned. Hotte then suggested a Buddha flacon. In general this met with approval, but nobody knew of such a women's fragrance. This led to annoyance, especially with wool, which dropped a few jokes in this respect, but became more inhibited when he was told that his leather jacket no longer closes.
So they decided to go on an extensive motorcycle tour through the Eifel with a stop at a beautiful perfumery. Wolle renounced thereby his leather jacket with the reference that this was just not discoverable.
After various stops at rest areas and now dubious driving skills, the team finally made a stop at the chosen perfumery of trust. They hadn't announced themselves and so the owner tried to close the shop in time but couldn't make it.
"Boss, we'd like to buy some water, do you have any?"
"Well, it's a perfumery, I guess we could have a few bottles..."
"Very good! But nothing with rum, I hope, otherwise this will escalate immediately," he looked around to Udo, who was directly held by two colleagues. "It's ok...I haven't touched a drop since the Bentley Intense."
The owner of the shop looked confused and was not sure what this should give. "How can I help you now?"
"Yes, well, my wife, the Gitte has a wedding anniversary coming up. With me, to be exact. I wanted to give her a present, but it must suit her." "What does she like, tell me something so I can make a recommendation."
"Well, chops she likes, or Rosamunde Pilcher. She also has the charm of a hippopotamus. Which I mean positively. She's also so kindly ponderous sometimes and chews with similar relish."
"Wow...I can't think of much..." "There must be something irresistible about you." "Ah, yes, let's take this one. It's called Resist Me. Can you resist?" The owner winked at Wool just for fun, but Wool didn't understand "My dear man, I'm married, but I do appreciate your interest."

The owner resigned himself inwardly and handed the tester to him. "Men! Fall in for testing!"
"That smells like me after the camomile bath! After I forgot to take off my leather robe." all nodded at Berni.
"The fragrance contains leather and what you mean by chamomile we can attribute to the olfactory properties of Immortelle."
"Master, I got out at Leather and in at Bologna. What's wrong?"
"The Immortelle is a strawflower and smells like camomile. Understand?"
Wool frowned until he turned to Hotte: "Hotte, do you have this in the garden too? Straw flowers?"
"I'm not a horse? What do I want with straw?"
"Yes, it sounds logical, but it fits the mold. Straw sometimes scratches and stings; and the lattice when the bad mood is..."
Shaking his head, the owner explained that strawflower had nothing to do with straw.
"Oh, okay. And leather is in there as well? So it makes me smell like someone who accidentally spilled chamomile on used leather items?"
"Um.....well....."
"Good. It's bought. You got me, you ace of sales. How did you know we like leather?"
So Wolles Eleven stood in the shop in leather clothes from their motorcycle gang.
"Deduction..."
"Dodo-what?"
"...incidental. Don't you want to hear what else is in this famous perfume?"
"Nah. I don't smell anything else. Except there's no rum or anything?"
"No, not at all."
"Good; the Udo had kidnapped me the other day and wiped my wrists when I had the Bentley Intense on it. I don't want to do that to my wife."

Satisfied, one left the shop and drove home. For those interested in perfume, the herbaceous lavender note would certainly have been interesting, which makes this combination of leather and camomile look a bit more exciting, as well as the fresh start thanks to the hesperides. Also the sandalwood, which makes the scent appear more supple and probably makes sure that the scent was launched as a feminine one.
2.5

Embrace me
Leather? Hmm… fits suede. Intriguing and not very safe, stimulative angelica and tangerine. The opening is quiz to continue or not… Then gradually show begins and grayish dust-smelling leathery accord intensifies. Dry, rough and almost convincing for leather lovers. Finally cedar and patchouli, very clear take responsibility for bizarre carpet smell of warmth in the heart. It's constant play of leather, musk and cedar till the end. Resist Me is in fact an attractive perfume with evocative title as "Not a Perfume"…
8/10

Popular Liaison de Parfum

Stay With Me by Liaison de Parfum I Dare You by Liaison de Parfum No Matter What by Liaison de Parfum As If by Liaison de Parfum